Educational

Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 340095 times)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #15645 on: March 29, 2008, 05:00:14 PM »
i got drunk and cut up my leg and it's sore. i know i'm a whiner but it aches worse than i thought it would and i can't go to the store to buy booze and crap cuz i don't want to put on jeans cuz i think it might get infected. i'm paranoid of infection. mom will come tomorrow though and bring chocolate. :toporly:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Sophgay

« Reply #15646 on: March 29, 2008, 05:01:27 PM »
:(
Don't cut

I have chocolate, I would give it you if I could reach :P

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #15647 on: March 29, 2008, 05:06:39 PM »
i hope they're not infected. :( i always get scared they are and promise not to cut again but then i do it again. i know i'm stupid. i wouldn't mind if i wasn't afraid of infection.

i hope the gelatinous blood hardens by tomorrow :toporly: cuz i will have to wear pants and my black wool shirt and it always leaves black wool clumps in my wounds if there is blood jelly and it hasn't turned into a scab. :laugh:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Sophgay

« Reply #15648 on: March 29, 2008, 05:07:41 PM »
eww :laugh:

when I scratched my arm, I liked taking photos of it and looking at them to look at the blood after it had dried :P

how deep are the cuts?

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #15649 on: March 29, 2008, 05:12:33 PM »
they're average deep. i dunno what that is. :laugh: they're not bad except the infection thing, i'm afraid of it.

i did a bigger one on my left arm and it scares me the most. the bigger ones are more in danger of getting infected. but my leg has like 30 so it hurts more.

i like looking at them too. :) i think they are pretty. once they stop hurting and i'm not afraid of infection i'm pleased with them.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Sophgay

« Reply #15650 on: March 29, 2008, 05:15:35 PM »
I like mine hen the blood comes out. Sometimes it scares me though :laugh:
I think my russian writing ones looked nice, when you could tell what it said better
I have two older lines that must have been a bit deeper, next to the writing... they show up darker
I was never scared of infection when I did it
I was a bit fucked at the time though, so that may be why
I remember Sophie saying she was scared her arm was infected in october though, because the cut went purple

ozymandias

« Reply #15651 on: March 29, 2008, 05:24:27 PM »
shall i bake some cakes while you butch creatures get all Y-chromosome-y?   :eyelash:

No thanks, I'm going for Ice cream!   :P

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #15652 on: March 29, 2008, 05:59:36 PM »
i got pot noodle from downstairs. :) and i ate two candies. they had been nuked by sitting on the microwave so i avoided them before.

Sophie must have been scared. i don't remember the cuts going purple until they turn into scars. in that stage they don't get infected. i think.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Sophgay

« Reply #15653 on: March 29, 2008, 06:03:36 PM »
I have Monster Munch and Lucozade, but I don't feel like eating yet

Have you seen my Volodja pictures and video?

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #15654 on: March 29, 2008, 06:32:20 PM »
no i think not. i will have a glancey.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #15655 on: March 29, 2008, 06:38:28 PM »
I'm assuming my ex is either at a concert tonight, is very sad because he's missing it, or will feel totally pissed and miserable if he finds out he missed it.  (And if he's there, he may or may not be pissed at the acoustics/mics/whatever the fuck was screwing up the bands I saw there last night.)
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Sophgay

« Reply #15656 on: March 29, 2008, 07:06:27 PM »
I need a girlfriend

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #15657 on: March 29, 2008, 07:09:18 PM »
Bored oh so very bored
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

ozymandias

« Reply #15658 on: March 29, 2008, 07:18:11 PM »
I'm assuming my ex is either at a concert tonight, is very sad because he's missing it, or will feel totally pissed and miserable if he finds out he missed it.  (And if he's there, he may or may not be pissed at the acoustics/mics/whatever the fuck was screwing up the bands I saw there last night.)

So why are you thinking this??  Do you really care??  Not being flippant, just wondering a serious question, after 2 glasses of wine!  :P

Sophgay

« Reply #15659 on: March 29, 2008, 07:19:38 PM »
I want some vodka

Actually, I have Lucozade

I'm probably not safe getting drunk right now anyway :laugh: