Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 361312 times)

Sophgay

Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #14775 on: March 06, 2008, 08:29:11 AM »
i like the polo advert a lot :D

Sophgay

« Reply #14776 on: March 06, 2008, 08:29:33 AM »
when i get my own house i'm going to decorate it with christmas lights all year round

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #14777 on: March 06, 2008, 08:30:42 AM »
Oh, and RIP Gygax, creator of D&D, who died at 69.

Which is prolly farther than most gaming geeks manage to get until they stop pretending they're orcs and elves.   *ducks onslaught of angrily-thrown dice*
/throws dice

I don't play as elves or orcs anymore. :P   I like to make a custom race haha.   I never got into 3rd edition rules as I was more of a 2.0 ruleset person back when I played.

@GA:  WoW is a generic crap MMORPG based on series with well established lore that hit at the right time.   3D Diablo gameplay, basically watered down real time Baldur's Gate in a multiplayer setting.   WoW just brought that shit to the masses.
:P   Internets are super serious.

GalileoAce

« Reply #14778 on: March 06, 2008, 08:33:36 AM »

Which is prolly farther than most gaming geeks manage to get until they stop pretending they're orcs and elves.   *ducks onslaught of angrily-thrown dice*
/throws dice

I don't play as elves or orcs anymore. :P   I like to make a custom race haha.   I never got into 3rd edition rules as I was more of a 2.0 ruleset person back when I played.

@GA:  WoW is a generic crap MMORPG based on series with well established lore that hit at the right time.   3D Diablo gameplay, basically watered down real time Baldur's Gate in a multiplayer setting.   WoW just brought that shit to the masses.

I never claimed it was good :P

(I hate WoW with a vengeance)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #14779 on: March 06, 2008, 08:35:37 AM »
when i get my own house i'm going to decorate it with christmas lights all year round

I do that with my room; I've got blue LED Christmas lights permanently mounted on the ceiling.

[attachment deleted by admin]
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

GalileoAce

« Reply #14780 on: March 06, 2008, 08:38:02 AM »
Ooh pretty

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #14781 on: March 06, 2008, 08:38:57 AM »

/throws dice

I don't play as elves or orcs anymore. :P   I like to make a custom race haha.   I never got into 3rd edition rules as I was more of a 2.0 ruleset person back when I played.

@GA:  WoW is a generic crap MMORPG based on series with well established lore that hit at the right time.   3D Diablo gameplay, basically watered down real time Baldur's Gate in a multiplayer setting.   WoW just brought that shit to the masses.

I never claimed it was good :P

(I hate WoW with a vengeance)
I don't hate it with a vengeance, but my days playing it are over.  It is a polished game that isn't worth my time, like all MMORPGs these days it seems.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #14782 on: March 06, 2008, 08:39:47 AM »
I would just leave those lights up too.   How much do you use them?

Sophgay

« Reply #14783 on: March 06, 2008, 08:43:44 AM »

I do that with my room; I've got blue LED Christmas lights permanently mounted on the ceiling.
They look cool
I like the blue ones like that

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #14784 on: March 06, 2008, 08:47:11 AM »
I would just leave those lights up too.   How much do you use them?

Constantly; I just switch them off when I go to bed.  I got them to boost the amount of blue light I was getting, to deal with SAD and increase my alertness, and it seems to work.  Light is a rare commodity here with it being so overcast most of the time, and I was living in a grubby orange twilight before I got the LED's and daylight fluorescents.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Persona

« Reply #14785 on: March 06, 2008, 09:08:32 AM »

<3

Or a bright blue one!

Or a striped blazer.

Too much choice :GA:

Plus, I think I might start growing my hair  :zoinks:

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14786 on: March 06, 2008, 09:52:58 AM »

<3

Or a bright blue one!

Or a striped blazer.

Too much choice :GA:

Plus, I think I might start growing my hair  :zoinks:

OMFG!  Sexysexysexycoat!!!
* JLPMS Elle wants!!!!
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #14787 on: March 06, 2008, 09:54:08 AM »
Another Waggy video.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14788 on: March 06, 2008, 09:57:12 AM »

/throws dice

You should totally give my ex some of your second-edtion-preferring manlovin'.  Hey, it wouldl almost be like having sex with me by proxy!
« Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 10:16:40 AM by JLPMS Elle »
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #14789 on: March 06, 2008, 10:00:34 AM »

/throws dice

You should totally give my some of your second-edtion-preferring manlovin'.  Hey, it wouldl almost be like having sex with me by proxy!
Your what?  current?   Are you saying that me and your current are second edition geeks and should get together for some ghey maloving?   I don't think that would be like having sex with you by proxy.   The question would be if we would let you watch or prefer for you to be an active particpant.