Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 338371 times)

Soph

Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #12870 on: December 06, 2007, 04:01:32 PM »
if i have enough references in my essay

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #12871 on: December 06, 2007, 04:06:25 PM »
Click scroll, the main moon accidentally found one of Randy's nude pics

I am going to pick up more dandelion root.  Its rich in inulin, which helps aid calcium absorption, and feeds the growth to certain bacteria that contribute to good health.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #12872 on: December 06, 2007, 04:13:23 PM »
When mom told me how I would not eat the chocolate bunny every year gotten at easter, I remembered  the bunnies we used to own.
I wish we still had those.  I ate the chocolate train instead because I was very sensitive.

Too bad the way the domestic one died.  The wild cotaintails where something special, that we had in our house.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #12873 on: December 06, 2007, 04:18:10 PM »
i miss sophie :(

What an incredibly beautiful expression of femininity and the trust of innocence in your new avatar.

Is that Sophie?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #12874 on: December 06, 2007, 04:19:45 PM »
I wondering if the feeling like I am going to have a seizure is going to pass :( so I get up and take a shower as I just got home from work but to afraid to do it now as I have been mangled dropping in the shower before

:-\

Should you see a doctor?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #12875 on: December 06, 2007, 04:20:17 PM »
Thinking about logging off and getting some writing done.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #12876 on: December 06, 2007, 04:24:38 PM »
I wondering if the feeling like I am going to have a seizure is going to pass :( so I get up and take a shower as I just got home from work but to afraid to do it now as I have been mangled dropping in the shower before

:-\

Should you see a doctor?

I have doctor phobia.  My wife if she was around would have made me go  I get these periodically mostly they pass today it did but I was sick to my stomach but didn't pass out still feel icky though
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #12877 on: December 06, 2007, 04:28:46 PM »
I can understand the doctor phobia, but if these things continue, maybe you should see one?

- Albert Einstein

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #12878 on: December 06, 2007, 04:32:20 PM »
I probably should I agree.  Saw one a long time ago they could not figure it out.  I think my wife has plans to bully me to go again after the holidays
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #12879 on: December 06, 2007, 04:33:50 PM »
i didn't know it did damage to the brain.

Some studies indicate that in the long run, SSRIs fuck up neural paths.

SSRIs never made me comfortably numb. In fact they never did anything I liked, at all. I was even more depressed and borderline suicidal while taking them (almost three years with four different ones), all the time, being re-assured by the doctor that these "side effects"  would pass in time and I cried a lot. I had no control of any strong emotion, even happiness. I felt even more like a woman than ever, in that regard. Hell, I couldn't even watch Forrest Gump  without a fucking tissue box. I was actually a basket case. It is no wonder they decided that they did not need my position at my old job.

I tried to keep it at home and not over re-act in public, but I am sure I made some mistakes.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #12880 on: December 06, 2007, 05:14:41 PM »
SSRIs never made me comfortably numb. In fact they never did anything I liked, at all. I was even more depressed and borderline suicidal while taking them (almost three years with four different ones), all the time, being re-assured by the doctor that these "side effects"  would pass in time and I cried a lot. I had no control of any strong emotion, even happiness. I felt even more like a woman than ever, in that regard. Hell, I couldn't even watch Forrest Gump  without a fucking tissue box. I was actually a basket case. It is no wonder they decided that they did not need my position at my old job.

I tried to keep it at home and not over re-act in public, but I am sure I made some mistakes.

Yup, I've read about people who become "borderline suicidal". Worse, in fact: there are many documented SSRI-related suicides. The don't only boost serotonin levels, they boost other signal substances as well. In short, they fuck up your hormonal balance.

- Albert Einstein

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12881 on: December 06, 2007, 05:23:15 PM »
someone else spoke to me todaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

who!? :o

i didn't know it did damage to the brain.

Some studies indicate that in the long run, SSRIs fuck up neural paths.

some people try tens. :( stupid companies make profit on fucking people up.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Soph

« Reply #12882 on: December 06, 2007, 05:34:09 PM »
i miss sophie :(

What an incredibly beautiful expression of femininity and the trust of innocence in your new avatar.

Is that Sophie?
it is :)
that picture is from june, when she still had blonde hair. she is sweet

Soph

« Reply #12883 on: December 06, 2007, 05:35:57 PM »
someone else spoke to me todaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

who!? :o
some girl in my seminar!  :o
i think they thought i was a bit thick because i never speak when we do groupwork, but they asked me what i got on my exam today and i did better than all of them, so i don't feel so bad now they don't think i'm stupid  :laugh:
that's a grand total of... THREE people who've spoken to me this year! :P

Soph

« Reply #12884 on: December 06, 2007, 05:45:02 PM »
when i was on prozac it made me go a bit funny. i nearly collapsed at the top of a flight of stairs  :laugh:
so i'm on dosulepin now, whatever that is