Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 340081 times)

ozymandias

Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #11895 on: October 04, 2007, 02:44:16 PM »
Wondering when I'm going to start feeling peevish like I normally do at this time of year.  Then again, I'm hoping I don't, so far so good!  I could do without it! :P

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #11896 on: October 04, 2007, 08:04:14 PM »
Starting work on a older house wondering how many times I'll have to ask for my deposit check before I get it
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11897 on: October 04, 2007, 08:06:10 PM »
Starting work on a older house wondering how many times I'll have to ask for my deposit check before I get it

That was your 666th post, you devil.

:flame:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #11898 on: October 04, 2007, 08:08:25 PM »

That was your 666th post, you devil.

:flame:
I missed it I thought I had one more

George Bernard Shaw

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #11899 on: October 04, 2007, 08:24:26 PM »

I really wish my daughter's teacher would use a font in her printed materials that resembles what the kids are supposed to print by hand. My daughter's handwriting was better last year in kindergarten that what she is doing now. She constantly makes the same errors, because she is trying to make her words look like what's on the pages.

I sent the teacher a lengthy, polite letter about it last week, but nothing has changed.

:grrr:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Tequila

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #11900 on: October 05, 2007, 03:17:33 AM »
I feel bleurgh again.

ozymandias

« Reply #11901 on: October 05, 2007, 06:02:33 AM »
In an hour or so I'll be taking Amber to the local fair.   

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #11902 on: October 05, 2007, 08:14:26 AM »
Wondering when I'm going to start feeling peevish like I normally do at this time of year.  Then again, I'm hoping I don't, so far so good!  I could do without it! :P

I hope you manage not to this year.  Is there any reason why this time of year always does it to you do you know?   

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #11903 on: October 05, 2007, 02:47:09 PM »
Having nostalgic thoughts about my early years in collage :glug:

George Bernard Shaw

ozymandias

« Reply #11904 on: October 05, 2007, 05:18:41 PM »

I hope you manage not to this year.  Is there any reason why this time of year always does it to you do you know?   

This is the time, 11years ago that I had the big blow up with my mother and sister.  Plus, I'm sure change of seasons and the stresses of a new school year don't help either. 

BUT, it's been 11 years since the blow up and somehow I feel that I have moved beyond the "drama" of that day.  Amber has done well in school and has gotten better with her trichotillomania and also her maturity levels have gotten better over the years.  Plus, I think I have learned to "let go" of things that are NOT important.  My family problem is NO longer my problem, I have a wonderful wife and daughter, I have a good career as a nurse and as a stay home dad and househusband.  If my biological family wants to swim in the "septic tank", thats their choice, I don't have to swim there with them.

Last year at this time was stressful in that Amber got pneumonia, I got sicker than hell, she started her first year of high school, we were having some major renovations done to our house.  Plus, I actually ran into a bully from my childhood, who made my life a living hell, and that unleashed a lot of dark thoughts about my past. >:(  So when Vivi made her comment about my mother (see above) I had reached the snapping point and I said what I said, then McJ piled on with his "peevishness".  So I went ballistic and you know what happened after that.  Last year just seemed to be one thing piled upon another and I won't go into detail since this is the wrong forum for that.   I did make numerous entries in my fractalus journal about these things.  Maybe I got it out of my system or at least put it out in the open for a better perspective. I got some interesting feed back on Fractalus!

Maybe that was it.................I got a "wake up call" and realized that it was time to stop letting things of the past influence the present.  I always prided myself on NOT letting things of the past control my life in the present.  Obviously, I hadn't succeeded as well as I thought or as I had wished.

I just seem to be in a better place this year, than last year.   Man, I just realized I said more than I intended to.   :P

duncvis

« Reply #11905 on: October 06, 2007, 04:25:27 AM »
No harm in saying more than you intended to people who respect you mate. Glad you've managed to move past it this time around.  :) :beergrin:

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11906 on: October 06, 2007, 08:29:43 PM »
I LOVE my new desktop wallpaper.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

ozymandias

« Reply #11907 on: October 07, 2007, 06:29:02 PM »
I need to get off the fucking computer and take my shower and get ready for bed! :yawn:

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #11908 on: October 07, 2007, 11:43:21 PM »
I probably should go to sleep, but I am still posting for some reason.   Tomorrow's classes are gonna suck.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11909 on: October 08, 2007, 01:10:37 AM »
 :plus: MarkingDawg to 800! Yay! ;D
 :dawg:
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae