Educational

Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 340027 times)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #11880 on: October 03, 2007, 10:32:51 AM »
I really like SG-1. I'm ready for the fifth season, now.
:) Same. GA and I have watched all of Stargate: SG-1 up to the first episode of season 5. I am really enjoying it. All those years I missed out on watching it. Shame on me.
It's so much better watching on DVD, though. No commercials, the picture is better, you can watch two episodes in a row if you want, and you can pause it or run it back when you need to pee.
Indeed.  ;)

I prefer downloading it.  The quality is a bit poorer, but it only costs bandwidth and I find storing things on my HD's is a lot more convenient than constantly swapping DVD's in my DVD drive.  I often have a lot of items in my playlist that I flick between to see particular parts of.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

GalileoAce

« Reply #11881 on: October 03, 2007, 10:34:44 AM »
You can download 720p versions of episodes now. The quality exceeds DVDs, but at the cost of a few gigabytes per episode.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11882 on: October 03, 2007, 10:37:35 AM »
my arm itches still.
Do you  have Aloe Vera or some other lotion on hand?

i have regular lotion. but it doesn't itch anymore.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11883 on: October 03, 2007, 12:18:10 PM »
Thank you lord for making me sterile.  amen.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Tequila

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #11884 on: October 03, 2007, 12:19:35 PM »
That's the great thing about watching 'VDs on your own.  No other bugger to argue with.  And you can scratch your arse if you want.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11885 on: October 03, 2007, 12:20:55 PM »
you watch VDs for entertainment? where do you get the samples? your ass?
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline Tequila

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #11886 on: October 03, 2007, 12:22:51 PM »
It's short for DVDs.  So thar.  :p

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11887 on: October 03, 2007, 12:55:26 PM »
That's the great thing about watching 'VDs on your own.  No other bugger to argue with.  And you can scratch your arse if you want.

if i want to scratch my arse, i do anyway.  :laugh:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11888 on: October 03, 2007, 01:18:31 PM »
It's short for DVDs.  So thar.  :p

i got that. :P so thar.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

duncvis

« Reply #11889 on: October 03, 2007, 02:02:16 PM »
the doc said it was okay to take tramadol with escitalopram. woohoo!

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11890 on: October 03, 2007, 04:30:41 PM »
citalopram's cousin?
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #11891 on: October 03, 2007, 04:43:09 PM »
Tomorrow, my Smallville/Supernatural nights are back.  :asthing:
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

duncvis

« Reply #11892 on: October 03, 2007, 04:51:23 PM »
citalopram's cousin?

yeah. its basically the active half of citalopram, reformulated so the pharm co get to patent it again since citalopram is now a generic. seems to work a bit better for me though, less weight gain and it kicks in sooner. Lexapro/Cipralex is the brand names (citalopram = Celexa/Cipramil).

ozymandias

« Reply #11893 on: October 03, 2007, 05:09:18 PM »

if i want to scratch my arse, i do anyway.  :laugh:

Ditto, I'll scratch my ass anytime I want to! ;D

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11894 on: October 04, 2007, 06:34:40 AM »
Well, that explains a little bit.  From her blog (she blogged, but did not reply to any of my emails OR the PM I sent her on myspace) I think my mom's back on some kind of headmed, likely an antidepressant.  Let's hope it helps.  If it does, I'd bet money that within the next couple of months she'll start talking about how she's so much better on the meds, she knows she's better on the meds, people are noticing, and she's never going to deny herself the help that rpozac (or whatever it is) gives her again.  I think when we get to that point I should tell her to have her husband help her self-monitor as far as that's concerned.  He's worked as a therapist so I'd HOPE he could tell if his wife was sinking into a pit of clinical depression (not that he should treat her himself- that would be dumb dumb dumb- but maybe he could say "Honey, you need drugs."  hell, maybe he already did.)

Eh.  I hope I can get ahold of her soon.  I have some news that will temporarily cheer her up.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.