Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 338744 times)

purposefulinsanity

Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #11055 on: August 20, 2007, 03:38:55 AM »
I'm feeling really depressed/emo today. I've contemplated suicide several times, but I can't do that to certain people, and also it's so...final. I just don't want to feel this pain anymore, and having ruled out suicide makes me feel even more trapped and hopeless.  :( :-\

So sorry to hear that Carla, you're such a nice person you don't deserve to feel so awful.   :hug:

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #11056 on: August 20, 2007, 03:45:27 AM »
Today was an experience I need to repeat ASAP.

You railed a line of coke off a hooker's arse while three left-handed Bulgarian midgets had a cock in each of your major orifices?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

duncvis

« Reply #11057 on: August 20, 2007, 03:48:29 AM »
I'm feeling really depressed/emo today. I've contemplated suicide several times, but I can't do that to certain people, and also it's so...final. I just don't want to feel this pain anymore, and having ruled out suicide makes me feel even more trapped and hopeless.  :( :-\

So sorry to hear that Carla, you're such a nice person you don't deserve to feel so awful.   :hug:

:hug: 2

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #11058 on: August 20, 2007, 06:49:51 AM »

I'm so sorry to hear that. :hug:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #11059 on: August 20, 2007, 07:31:22 AM »

Not good, Carla. I like you "Quirky". This shit comes and goes, sometimes. I hope you get past it soon.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

The_P

« Reply #11060 on: August 20, 2007, 07:34:24 AM »

Welcome to the club QC, If you only had an idea of the crushing pressure I live under.  :-[

You made a girlfriend of yours to post on Penthouse, and she's hawt, so shush. Your life's great.  :finger:

QuirkyCarla, maybe you should see a doctor or something. Hang in there.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11061 on: August 20, 2007, 08:28:11 AM »
Today was an experience I need to repeat ASAP.

You railed a line of coke off a hooker's AAARRSE!! while three left-handed Bulgarian midgets had a cock in each of your major orifices?
Nope.   I went to an amusement park.   :D
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Tesla

• The Dark Horse of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I'm Tesla, and I'm getting sick and tired.
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #11062 on: August 20, 2007, 08:35:15 AM »
Me and you need to get together and go bowling.
I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love,
everything else is just borrowed.

Fuck it, we'll do it live.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11063 on: August 20, 2007, 09:32:35 AM »

mega :hug:

i know that feeling, and it's shite of the highest order.  there are loads of us here rooting for you, hon.  hang in there.   :-*

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #11064 on: August 20, 2007, 09:36:01 AM »
It's mum's 60th birthday soon, and she's retiring, so I'm spending a bit extra on her present this year.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11065 on: August 20, 2007, 11:16:32 AM »
Me and you need to get together and go bowling.

Can I join you too?  I'll make it worth your time; I'll purposely throw every ball down the gutter so you look good.  If that still doesn't help, I'll flash the guy in charge of the music in the bowling alley to get him to play songs that would cheer you up!

(Are you feeling better today, Carla?)
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #11066 on: August 20, 2007, 12:33:17 PM »

Being alone really doesn't help.  That is when I get trapped inside my head and think of worse things that make me even more depressed.  Do you have a friend in real life that you can hang out with and talk things over with?   Someone who really knows you.   Tesla's bowling suggestion would work.   That or a psychologist that you trust helps.   I have been seriously suicidal a few times in my life, planning it out and everything is a dark place to be in.   It is good that you are able to think it through and realize what you would do to those who are close to you.   Whatever it is, there has to be a way through it.   I have known some people that made some amazing recoveries against things that I would think were impossible to overcome.
:P   Internets are super serious.

The_P

« Reply #11067 on: August 20, 2007, 12:36:03 PM »
The internet can be cold as
steel when you're looking
for warmth when you're
down.

It's a harsh world over here.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11068 on: August 20, 2007, 01:15:36 PM »

I hope you are feeling better today, Carla.

:hug:

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #11069 on: August 20, 2007, 01:23:06 PM »
I'm feeling better today. Trying to keep my mind of certain things helps. Thanks for your support/advice to those of you who gave support/advice. :)

And about bowling, I didn't know Tesla lived in the area ???