Educational

Author Topic: Refugees from AFF  (Read 2681 times)

Scrapheap

Re: Refugees from AFF
« Reply #60 on: September 25, 2007, 02:20:39 PM »
:eyebrows:

Once I can determine this guys IP address I'll be certainly be more satisfied ;)

Sounds like your're looking forward to your first homo encounter.  ;D

Offline The Racist Rapist

• Frequent Poster
  • Putting the FU back in fuck
« Reply #61 on: September 25, 2007, 03:42:03 PM »

Once I can determine this guys IP address I'll be certainly be more satisfied ;)

Do you fuck IP addresses or something? ??? Or just masturbate to them? Is it something about those numbers you find sexy? Is your computer covered in cum stains?
I'm never offensive.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #62 on: September 25, 2007, 04:50:45 PM »

Do you fuck IP addresses or something? ??? Or just masturbate to them? Is it something about those numbers you find sexy? Is your computer covered in cum stains?

that's richard's computer. :laugh:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

ozymandias

« Reply #63 on: September 25, 2007, 08:51:40 PM »
 :laugh: :plus:

Offline ANTON_UBER_ALLES

• King of Drama
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #64 on: October 07, 2007, 02:50:17 AM »
No skullfucked I dont. Once I have the faggot's IP address, there's a certain site that pinpoints the EXACT geographical location of where the machine is located!  ;D
Thats how I found out precisely where Amy Nelson lives. So next time Im in Oakland I'll stake out his haus and confront the stupid ghey bitch. Thats the plan.
To tmia pulumchva nac vatieche evistho, aomai nac murinash aule. Thuvas sheronaith themiasa avilchval aomai marashm. Sanshl selace, etanal unialastres thamuce avish fleresh holaiesh sanshl tiur il  :cthulhu:

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #65 on: October 07, 2007, 03:14:23 AM »

Thats how I found out precisely where Amy Nelson lives. So next time Im in Oakland I'll stake out his haus and confront the stupid ghey bitch. Thats the plan.

Gender confused much?

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #66 on: October 07, 2007, 04:41:14 AM »
No skullfucked I dont. Once I have the faggot's IP address, there's a certain site that pinpoints the EXACT geographical location of where the machine is located!  ;D
In the UK most of the IP addresses are dynamic. Your plan has no chance of working.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #67 on: October 07, 2007, 04:51:02 AM »

er, wrong continent.

::)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #68 on: October 07, 2007, 10:20:14 AM »

er, wrong continent.

::)

:LMAO:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline ANTON_UBER_ALLES

• King of Drama
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #69 on: October 10, 2007, 01:29:05 AM »
er, wrong continent.

Lucifer, I dont need to be told that Amy Nelson's sorry ass lives in the UK. Besides, I dont buy that bullshit that UK IP adresses are dynamic and that its not possible to track people down. Why the fucking hell would UK IP addresses be dynamic anyway? I wish Amy Nelson werent so fat so that it'd be easier to rape her. :green:
To tmia pulumchva nac vatieche evistho, aomai nac murinash aule. Thuvas sheronaith themiasa avilchval aomai marashm. Sanshl selace, etanal unialastres thamuce avish fleresh holaiesh sanshl tiur il  :cthulhu:

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #70 on: October 10, 2007, 01:56:14 AM »
You make ME sick.

duncvis

« Reply #71 on: October 10, 2007, 04:27:14 AM »
er, wrong continent.

Lucifer, I dont need to be told that Amy Nelson's sorry ass lives in the UK. Besides, I dont buy that bullshit that UK IP adresses are dynamic and that its not possible to track people down. Why the fucking hell would UK IP addresses be dynamic anyway? I wish Amy Nelson werent so fat so that it'd be easier to rape her. :green:

Most UK IP addresses are dynamic because the majority of broadband providers go through BT, which allocates dynamic pools to subscribers. does that answer your question?

Offline ANTON_UBER_ALLES

• King of Drama
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #72 on: October 10, 2007, 05:42:35 AM »
More or Less. WTF is Calandale's problem?

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #73 on: October 10, 2007, 06:24:37 AM »
Which one?  :laugh:

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #74 on: October 10, 2007, 06:48:38 AM »
er, wrong continent.

They are dynamic pretty much always, nearly everyone has ADSL that goes through BT.