Educational

Author Topic: Refugees from AFF  (Read 2698 times)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Refugees from AFF
« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2007, 06:15:01 AM »
I guess I'll have to hone my hacking skills and forcibly shut it down!!!  :grrr:
No Fucking Wonder there was all that censorship there! All those teen bitches, and there were actually a whole bunch of faggots there. But Gareth and Amy are lymies so naturally their cultural values held sway: thats why the didnt allow anything offensive or controversial, let alone discussion of sex. :lol: Prolly cuz their sex life is nonexistant. I bet Amy is a fat cow by now. BTW, I realize that I^2 is ostensibly for persons aged 18+ but hell if I was underage I'd certainly be here(just not honest about it :green:).

When we realize that someone is under 18 we ban them, preferably until their 18th birthday (if we can figure out when it is).

How old did you say you are, Ranazu?

:green:

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #46 on: September 20, 2007, 06:51:57 AM »
Amy Nelson is a bitch.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: September 20, 2007, 07:28:05 AM »
Amy Nelson is a bitch.

What did she do to you?

Offline ANTON_UBER_ALLES

• King of Drama
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #48 on: September 20, 2007, 09:01:27 AM »
Im 28

But really and truly, Who gives a fuck how old somebody is?
Ive always violently opposed age restrictions on adult oriented material. To me those are just arbitrary social/cultural rules that have no meaning to me.
To tmia pulumchva nac vatieche evistho, aomai nac murinash aule. Thuvas sheronaith themiasa avilchval aomai marashm. Sanshl selace, etanal unialastres thamuce avish fleresh holaiesh sanshl tiur il  :cthulhu:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #49 on: September 20, 2007, 09:17:32 AM »
we have to operate by the rules set up by our host. that includes following applicable laws. as for age restrictions on "adult-oriented material", well, that's what "adult" means.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline ANTON_UBER_ALLES

• King of Drama
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2007, 01:13:28 AM »
Well, that makes sense. As much as I oppose age restrictions on principle its actually nice that we dont have to put up with obnoxious teenage wankers around here. 8)
To tmia pulumchva nac vatieche evistho, aomai nac murinash aule. Thuvas sheronaith themiasa avilchval aomai marashm. Sanshl selace, etanal unialastres thamuce avish fleresh holaiesh sanshl tiur il  :cthulhu:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #51 on: September 21, 2007, 01:22:27 AM »
no, we only have to put up with obnoxious adult wankers around here. :laugh:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2007, 03:59:40 AM »
 :plus:  Cause I'm smashed.

Offline ANTON_UBER_ALLES

• King of Drama
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #53 on: September 21, 2007, 05:46:57 AM »
 :plus: :plus: :plus:

Offline ANTON_UBER_ALLES

• King of Drama
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #54 on: September 24, 2007, 12:19:10 AM »
This here is the faggot who ultimately resulted in my being banned from AFF...........I cant hardly wait until the fudgepacked punk is online there so I can trace his IP address :pwned:

Scrapheap

« Reply #55 on: September 24, 2007, 12:20:59 AM »
This here is the faggot who ultimately resulted in my being banned from AFF...........I cant hardly wait until the fudgepacked punk is online there so I can trace his IP address :pwned:

Why are you fixated with him?? Isn't my cock good enough to pleasure you??

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #56 on: September 24, 2007, 07:00:20 AM »

Hmm, which user is that on there. If I get really bored and make an account there I may flame him a little.

Offline ANTON_UBER_ALLES

• King of Drama
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #57 on: September 24, 2007, 08:06:47 AM »
His handle is: Max the bear
« Last Edit: September 24, 2007, 11:48:48 AM by Phuc Yu »

Offline The Racist Rapist

• Frequent Poster
  • Putting the FU back in fuck
« Reply #58 on: September 25, 2007, 01:32:30 AM »

That's a good sign. You called him a fudgepacked punk. :clap: For a while I thought the only homophobic slur you knew was faggot. Get some more diversity going, call them shitdicks, fairys, queerbaits, poofters, homersexuals :redneck:, ass pirates, rump rapists, cock camels, butt bangers, anal avengers, AIDS magnets, Richard Simmons wannabes, cocksuckers, uncle fuckers, hemorrhoid hammerers, or anything else you can think of. Enrich your vocabulary, you can do it. :asthing:

This AFF place sounds like it deserves to have the fuck spammed out of it.
I'm never offensive.

Offline ANTON_UBER_ALLES

• King of Drama
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #59 on: September 25, 2007, 08:24:19 AM »
 :eyebrows:

Once I can determine this guys IP address I'll be certainly be more satisfied ;)