Educational

Author Topic: My appology "Bipolar"  (Read 6161 times)

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
Re: My appology "Bipolar"
« Reply #165 on: September 06, 2007, 05:14:39 PM »
change the avatar and he might lower his standards. :P
Lol, he did actually complain about it coming to think of it. When I find something new I like...

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #166 on: September 06, 2007, 05:15:08 PM »

yeah - post your photo as your avatar, and you'd be irresistible to him. 

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #167 on: September 07, 2007, 12:20:02 PM »

yeah - post your photo as your avatar, and you'd be irresistible to him. 
That would be too cruel.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #168 on: September 07, 2007, 12:24:26 PM »
I was just saying, about sex incase some tried to tease me, and I was trying to be funny.  I am not funny looking either.  I already have Mc Cockboy.  I would not be so hasty judging people like you guys do, you need to learn to cope with your disorders a little better than you are.
Mom to, and I wonder if they even teach her anything besides perscribing meds.  She is still a wreck with the meds, they keep uping them, and serroquil was something like 800 f u c k n mg. Hyperactivity could be caused by alot of things other than herbs.  Anyways, I did get a reaction first time I took chlorrea but after that no reaction.  I don't see to be bothering me much now.  I read about chlorrea and grabbed it to see what would happen, and so the reaction I did get could have been from my expectations from what should feel after.  I also notice the tollerance to ginseng, because it does not make me feel as good or get as horny.  It does not mean I can't use my mind for that, I mean that is what I do when I have nothing and that works fine to.
* AllDayGlowRandy sings am so excited just can't hide it, and cums everywhere.  Suck me!  I am never going to take psychiatric meds, and there is nothing you can do to change my mind.  I don't need any of your imputs on my behavior, as I handle what little trouble I have, just fine.  So if you want to waste your time with your hyperfocus, when you could be focusing on your own issues, then fine by me.  I just won't pay any attention to you.

I got the chineese physican's manual at the libary, some copied info and made a book out of it.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline mordok

• The Ultimate Question of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #169 on: September 07, 2007, 12:36:29 PM »
I would not be so hasty judging people like you guys do, you need to learn to cope with your disorders a little better than you are.

Except you are so hasty that you couldn't even finish the sentence without judging us.

I am never going to take psychiatric meds, and there is nothing you can do to change my mind.

So what makes all the herbs acceptable?  Particularly since some have been known to have mood altering effects.

I don't need any of your imputs on my behavior, as I handle what little trouble I have, just fine.  So if you want to waste your time with your hyperfocus, when you could be focusing on your own issues, then fine by me.  I just won't pay any attention to you.

You have your opinions, we have ours.  You're free to ignore us, but at the same time, we're free to keep offering them.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #170 on: September 07, 2007, 12:55:02 PM »
Kid, I am f u c k n annoyed, I have seen the same behavior over and over.  I am trying to be calmn about it because its an AS thing. I actually trying not go around  fuckn threads up and annoying people.  I just love making jokes, and I like it so much I have the temptation to throw whatever hurtful or not.  I am trying not to do the second part in the process of sensitivity, the question.  Why are you so f u c k n annoying? AS.. then I think about how f u c k n rotten it is.  What do I do with my girlfriend?,  sit there and get upset about her.  I doubt I would get upset oversome other than my girlfriend, but it has happened before.  So I will just ignore you and leave you to think about your actions.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline mordok

• The Ultimate Question of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #171 on: September 07, 2007, 01:03:04 PM »
Kid, I am f u c k n annoyed, I have seen the same behavior over and over.  I am trying to be calmn about it because its an AS thing. I actually trying not go around  fairy threads up and annoying people.  I just love making jokes, and I like it so much I have the temptation to throw whatever hurtful or not.  I am trying not to do the second part in the process of sensitivity, the question.  Why are you so f u c k n annoying? AS.. then I think about how f u c k n rotten it is.  What do I do with my girlfriend?,  sit there and get upset about her.  I doubt I would get upset oversome other than my girlfriend, but it has happened before.  So I will just ignore you and leave you to think about your actions.

Just how old do you think I am?  You want to talk down to me, pick a better approach then as some condescending, dignified elder.  You ain't got what it takes.   ::)
« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 01:05:23 PM by mordok »

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #172 on: September 07, 2007, 01:06:34 PM »
I was just saying, about sex incase some tried to tease me, and I was trying to be funny.  I am not funny looking either.  I already have Mc Cockboy.  I would not be so hasty judging people like you guys do, you need to learn to cope with your disorders a little better than you are.
Mom to, and I wonder if they even teach her anything besides perscribing meds.  She is still a wreck with the meds, they keep uping them, and serroquil was something like 800 f u c k n mg. Hyperactivity could be caused by alot of things other than herbs.  Anyways, I did get a reaction first time I took chlorrea but after that no reaction.  I don't see to be bothering me much now.  I read about chlorrea and grabbed it to see what would happen, and so the reaction I did get could have been from my expectations from what should feel after.  I also notice the tollerance to ginseng, because it does not make me feel as good or get as horny.  It does not mean I can't use my mind for that, I mean that is what I do when I have nothing and that works fine to.
* AllDayGlowRandy sings am so excited just can't hide it, and cums everywhere.  Suck me!  I am never going to take psychiatric meds, and there is nothing you can do to change my mind.  I don't need any of your imputs on my behavior, as I handle what little trouble I have, just fine.  So if you want to waste your time with your hyperfocus, when you could be focusing on your own issues, then fine by me.  I just won't pay any attention to you.

I got the chineese physican's manual at the libary, some copied info and made a book out of it.
Hmm, I might have to look into nabbing one from my local library. Herbology might be quite intresting.

Kosmonaut

« Reply #173 on: September 07, 2007, 01:12:21 PM »
I was on a course of Chinese herbs once. They may have helped, i don't really know, quite expensive though.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #174 on: September 07, 2007, 02:51:20 PM »
wtf's "herbology"?  it's herbalism.  the best book to get is Mrs Grieve's, if you want western (i.e., with plants native to the UK).  i don't know about the best texts for chinese herbalism, though.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #175 on: September 07, 2007, 04:07:10 PM »
wtf's "herbology"?  it's herbalism.  the best book to get is Mrs Grieve's, if you want western (i.e., with plants native to the UK).  i don't know about the best texts for chinese herbalism, though.
I got herbology mixed up with herbalism. Looking at that book now, thanks.  :plus:

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #176 on: September 07, 2007, 04:11:36 PM »
Man, flo deserves to be in a hospital with a Nurse Ratched.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #177 on: September 07, 2007, 04:13:52 PM »
Man, flo deserves to be in a hospital with a Nurse Ratched.
:lol: Thats just harsh.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #178 on: September 07, 2007, 04:14:27 PM »
He's being an ass to everyone else.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #179 on: September 07, 2007, 04:15:12 PM »
He's being an ass to everyone else.
I think he is just misunderstood. And probably off his face.