Author Topic: My appology "Bipolar"  (Read 6210 times)

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
Re: My appology "Bipolar"
« Reply #75 on: September 01, 2007, 11:43:26 AM »
     Teejay.. nm... I trying really hard not to these days.  I called my bro a bacon bit yesterday, I still remember him taking nude photos of me in the shower. He does stupid shit, like he won't eat sometimes, and he is into danger too much.  Flipping a sword up in the air to see if one can catch it, doesnot seem like a good idea.  He might have grown up.  He gave me food and told me about a job at EB.  They hired 60 carpenters and fired them all because they failed the drug test. He told me they are so desperate they will hire anyone, and you can mess with them for a raise easy.  He likes me, even though I am mean.  As I said, I am trying to stop, and forget about shit that happened in the past.
      Mom was yelling at me again, with her stigmatizing me, and she seems to do that only when she is a bad mood now.  I have really noticed her starting to treat me normal when I try and behave.  Maybe she is changing her mind about me.  She yelled shit, along the lines of I am going to kill you, so I guess I should go offer her a hug.   I am reaching the top, so I tend to focus on more my and others own happiness, its about me being thankful for all that I have gained. 
     I processed the events in question after I got off here, so I am sensitive.  There are plenty of other things that cause hyperactivity that you are not aware of.  I never quite got the hypoglycemia from the alpha lipoic acid, but I used to.  Hypoglycemia from that can occur if you have diabetes.  I was sweating alot to, also a sign of hypoglycemia.  Detox reactions can cause hyperactivity, if you over due it.  Toxins are elliminated through sweat.  I don't know how that could be true, but maybe I missed something. An overly alkaline ph can cause one to become hyperactive.  I took alot of chollera,  a sea algae with alkalizing and detoxifing properties.  Sleep depriviation can cause hyperactivity, and I know that happens to me, and if done to excess you can mess up your body's metabolism of blood sugar.  The following would be maybe be some hypoglycemic reactions.  I am trying to tell you basically that other things could have been going on here. I sometimes will imagine myself full of energy when my mood is not in it, and the sudden improvement can cause hyperactivity.  There is no hypomania, so I that is why I think it was one of these things.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #76 on: September 01, 2007, 11:46:20 AM »
     Abilify is for someone who is psychotic and or bipolar, what would you expect this to do for me when neither apply?  I open my mom's psychotic eyes for christ sakes.  I don't attack anyone else I am provoked, but now I try not to.  I just don't care about abilifies and such, again, because I am so happy.  I have tried to explain this to you, so if you want to continue dxing me, I am left with one grown up choice.  Ignore you, like I did fine chocolate when he stigmatazies me.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #77 on: September 01, 2007, 11:47:38 AM »
     Abilify is for someone who is psychotic and or bipolar, what would you expect this to do for me when neither apply?  I open my mom's psychotic eyes for christ sakes.  I don't attack anyone else I am provoked, but now I try not to.  I just don't care about abilifies and such, again, because I am so happy.  I have tried to explain this to you, so if you want to continue dxing me, I am left with one grown up choice.  Ignore you, like I did fine chocolate when he stigmatazies me.
I hope everyone else listens to what you have to say here, Flo.

Offline maldoror

• Bipolar Marksman of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • shwing
« Reply #78 on: September 01, 2007, 11:49:34 AM »
I hate abilify
!!Super atomic enema!!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #79 on: September 01, 2007, 11:57:30 AM »
they won't listen to you?
Misunderstood.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #80 on: September 01, 2007, 12:00:08 PM »
they won't listen to you?
Not on the subject of Flo. He has spoken now though.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #81 on: September 01, 2007, 12:13:17 PM »
Mc Jagger, going around telling someone who fuckn retarded they are, will not help you get them to listen to you in anyway.  Its more than that, you see, no offense, you didnot seem very open to other possiblities.  I see some people are starting to get it.

I came up with my own psychological theory, mom chooses to stigmatize me because her role has changed.  She wants to be the mother, and she is does not want to come to the terms that she is having a tough time with her handicap, and so she can't quite do an adequate job unless someone like me has patients with her.  By stimatizing me she is putting on a reality complex, where she is has it easy, so easy, that she can't help her disabled son.  However, I have shown otherwise, so when she gets upset, she desperately reaches for the complex to sooth herself.  She has been treating me normal now that I have been putting up with her better, but not when she is on the rampage.

I would like to add, that 9 grams of chollera is alot.  The label said 3 grams, and go up slowly if need to.  I took the 9 gram does right away.  I added alfalfa, another supergreen food to that, like 10 grams.  That is also alot!  Stimulation!  oh yeah!  I like danger to, but possibly as much as my brother.  Probably a detox reaction then.  It can make one grump also, if taken to the excess.

Well whatever, I am fuckn horny!
* AllDayGlowRandy is so excited and just can't hide it, and cums everywhere :laugh:

Spread your legs woman!

Offline mordok

• The Ultimate Question of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #82 on: September 01, 2007, 02:09:33 PM »
I would like to add, that 9 grams of chollera is alot.  The label said 3 grams, and go up slowly if need to.  I took the 9 gram does right away.  I added alfalfa, another supergreen food to that, like 10 grams.  That is also alot!  Stimulation!  oh yeah!/me]

I don't understand.  You have no problems going outside recommended amounts of other substances, but taking abilify with a prescribed amount bothers you?  Why?  In the end, they're all chemicals.  Is it simply because it's considered a pharmaceutical?  Is it due to it being considered an anti-psychotic and you don't like that label?

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #83 on: September 01, 2007, 02:15:11 PM »
I would like to add, that 9 grams of chollera is alot.  The label said 3 grams, and go up slowly if need to.  I took the 9 gram does right away.  I added alfalfa, another supergreen food to that, like 10 grams.  That is also alot!  Stimulation!  oh yeah!/me]

I don't understand.  You have no problems going outside recommended amounts of other substances, but taking abilify with a prescribed amount bothers you?  Why?  In the end, they're all chemicals.  Is it simply because it's considered a pharmaceutical?  Is it due to it being considered an anti-psychotic and you don't like that label?
Hes taking the drugs to get high, not act NT. They have different effects.

Offline mordok

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #84 on: September 01, 2007, 02:15:59 PM »

So why is one ok to him and not the other?  That is my question.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #85 on: September 01, 2007, 02:22:01 PM »

My guess would be the effect of one is temporary (and can be taken when you please), where as the Abilify you have to take on a daily basis, otherwise there is nasty side effects. Control is probably the word I am looking for.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #86 on: September 01, 2007, 02:32:05 PM »
his NOT taking abilify has some nasty side effects, too. ::)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline mordok

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #87 on: September 01, 2007, 02:33:50 PM »

My guess would be the effect of one is temporary (and can be taken when you please), where as the Abilify you have to take on a daily basis, otherwise there is nasty side effects. Control is probably the word I am looking for.

Responsibility might be another.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #88 on: September 01, 2007, 02:42:15 PM »
It depends on how he wants to lead his life. The drug changes his character, whether or not he sees it as for the better or not is his decision, and his alone.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #89 on: September 01, 2007, 02:44:20 PM »
It depends on how he wants to lead his life. The drug changes his character, whether or not he sees it as for the better or not is his decision, and his alone.

of course it's his decision. somehow i think his family will disagree with you on this, though.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein