Author Topic: Guys and Girls....  (Read 2816 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: Guys and Girls....
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2007, 06:54:16 AM »
I'm anti hunting.  :P
i imagine a favio type from a romance novel sweeping you away in your fantasy wanks.
Misunderstood.

richard

« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2007, 06:56:00 AM »
you know halebopp always struck me as the type of gal that fancied a good romance novel

The_P

« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2007, 06:57:54 AM »
you know halebopp always struck me as the type of gal that fancied a good romance novel

She always struck me as high-maintenance.

Offline mordok

• The Ultimate Question of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2007, 06:59:59 AM »
Ok, Girls: Do you enjoy looking at knobs? I personally find them rather ugly; same with male bodies. Is anyone in the same boat or am I just abnormal?

I find this statement to be an oxymoron. How can you even be attracted to males if they're devoid of aesthetics?

HB -- "This boner looks rank, but I'll suck it anyway! ;)"

:P

Oh my god, typical male answer.  It's not all about peoples bits for women. I like being hugged by someone large and strong, Kissed by someone I'm attracted to (and attraction is not all about the look of peoples bodies.)

It seemed to imply that you liked something about them.

Well, mostly it's peer pressure, and the part i like about it is pleasuring men. Not actually doing the sucking. It doesn't get me off.

Don't play the gender argument with me; what you stated in your introduction puzzled the fuck out of me because it's an oxymoron, which is like saying you need to be cruel to be kind.

How is it contradictory in any way?  There's a lot more to attraction than mere appearance.

richard

« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2007, 07:00:19 AM »
well when you look good you can be high maintenance, it doesnt bother me

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2007, 07:03:38 AM »

Richards guess was closer. Why would I be high maintenence?

The_P

« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2007, 07:05:30 AM »

Because you bitch about men here all the damn time.

Well, not all the time, but mostly.

richard

« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2007, 07:06:17 AM »
i wanna see halebopps tight ass :laugh:

The_P

« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2007, 07:07:16 AM »
Ok, Girls: Do you enjoy looking at knobs? I personally find them rather ugly; same with male bodies. Is anyone in the same boat or am I just abnormal?

I find this statement to be an oxymoron. How can you even be attracted to males if they're devoid of aesthetics?

Oh my god, typical male answer.  It's not all about peoples bits for women. I like being hugged by someone large and strong, Kissed by someone I'm attracted to (and attraction is not all about the look of peoples bodies.)

Well, mostly it's peer pressure, and the part i like about it is pleasuring men. Not actually doing the sucking. It doesn't get me off.

Don't play the gender argument with me; what you stated in your introduction puzzled the fuck out of me because it's an oxymoron, which is like saying you need to be cruel to be kind.

How is it contradictory in any way?  There's a lot more to attraction than mere appearance.

I know that, but nearly every relationship is born from physical aesthetics. 'Tis human nature.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2007, 07:07:42 AM »

And that means that I make them buy me things, and they have to drive flash cars?

The_P

« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2007, 07:08:11 AM »
i wanna see halebopps tight ass :laugh:

She won't; she's high maintenance; she's outta our leagues.

:(

Offline mordok

• The Ultimate Question of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2007, 07:09:51 AM »

I know that, but nearly every relationship is born from physical aesthetics. 'Tis human nature.

This is becoming less true in the internet age.

The_P

« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2007, 07:10:23 AM »

And that means that I make them buy me things, and they have to drive flash cars?

High maintenance isn't limited to material things or status preferences. It can also apply to an impoverished female who would do the guy's head in with her constant moans and such.

richard

« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2007, 07:10:47 AM »
that doesnt necessarly mean shes high maintenance pea, maybe shes a private person or something. personally i have no embarress button at all, i'll post pictures of anything

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: August 16, 2007, 07:12:30 AM »

High maintenance isn't limited to material things or status preferences. It can also apply to an impoverished female who would do the guy's head in with her constant moans and such.

So because I vent here, I would complain constantly to someone i'm dating and crazy about??