Author Topic: Guys and Girls....  (Read 2817 times)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Re: Guys and Girls....
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2007, 06:26:52 AM »
Ok, Girls: Do you enjoy looking at knobs? I personally find them rather ugly. Same with male bodies. Is anyone in the same boat or am I just abnormal?

Didn't you say ages ago that you were sad that you didn't think you'd get a cock to suck on again?

Probably. I was in emo mode. Why are you bringing this up about a year after it was said?

Sucking a dick doesn't have to mean I jerk off to pictures of dicks.

It seemed to imply that you liked something about them.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2007, 06:27:14 AM »
Ok, Girls: Do you enjoy looking at knobs? I personally find them rather ugly. Same with male bodies. Is anyone in the same boat or am I just abnormal?

I find this statement to be an oxymoron. How can you even be attracted to males if they're devoid of aesthetics?

most men don't walk round bollock naked all the time, pea.  :laugh:

richard

« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2007, 06:28:08 AM »
i dont know why girls are so uptight about nudie pics, i always think hey if i was a girl and hot, wouldnt you want to see me butt naked? this is the formula i use everytime when i post noodz

Soph

« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2007, 06:30:06 AM »
hey if i was a girl and hot, wouldnt you want to see me butt naked?
Yes.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2007, 06:30:45 AM »
Ok, Girls: Do you enjoy looking at knobs? I personally find them rather ugly; same with male bodies. Is anyone in the same boat or am I just abnormal?

I find this statement to be an oxymoron. How can you even be attracted to males if they're devoid of aesthetics?

HB -- "This boner looks rank, but I'll suck it anyway! ;)"

:P

Oh my god, typical male answer.  It's not all about peoples bits for women. I like being hugged by someone large and strong, Kissed by someone I'm attracted to (and attraction is not all about the look of peoples bodies.)

Well, mostly it's peer pressure, and the part i like about it is pleasuring men. Not actually doing the sucking. It doesn't get me off.

The_P

« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2007, 06:31:11 AM »

Still a contradiction though -- what HB said.

richard

« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2007, 06:31:46 AM »
hey if i was a girl and hot, wouldnt you want to see me butt naked?
Yes
just close your eyes and pretend im seven of nine from star trek when you look at my noodz :)

The_P

« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2007, 06:33:21 AM »
Ok, Girls: Do you enjoy looking at knobs? I personally find them rather ugly; same with male bodies. Is anyone in the same boat or am I just abnormal?

HB -- "This boner looks rank, but I'll suck it anyway! ;)"

Oh my god, typical male answer.  It's not all about peoples bits for women. I like being hugged by someone large and strong, Kissed by someone I'm attracted to (and attraction is not all about the look of peoples bodies.)

Well, mostly it's peer pressure, and the part i like about it is pleasuring men. Not actually doing the sucking. It doesn't get me off.

Don't play the gender argument with me; what you stated in your introduction puzzled the fuck out of me because it's an oxymoron, which is like saying you need to be cruel to be kind.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2007, 06:34:55 AM by Yoghourt Top »

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2007, 06:35:35 AM »

A fact for which I am eternally grateful.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2007, 06:35:59 AM »
I don't get off from looking at naked men was my point.

richard

« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2007, 06:36:40 AM »
hale_bopp please! >:( :laugh:

The_P

« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2007, 06:40:30 AM »
I don't get off from looking at naked men was my point.

Do you even wear a blindfold?  :-\

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2007, 06:49:48 AM »
Aren't there particularly attractive guys who are aesthetically pleasing?  Not every guy looks like this:

[attachment deleted by admin]

richard

« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2007, 06:51:19 AM »
hahaha damn son, that chains off the hook!!

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2007, 06:52:30 AM »
Aren't there particularly attractive guys who are aesthetically pleasing?  Not every guy looks like this:

hahahhaah, lol. I would crack up laughing if he stripped off in front of me.