Author Topic: CALLED DAWKIN'S BLUFF!  (Read 5516 times)

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
Re: CALLED DAWKIN'S BLUFF!
« Reply #105 on: July 28, 2018, 07:19:20 PM »
What the hell is this crap??

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #106 on: July 28, 2018, 08:00:06 PM »
I find it difficult to take anyone seriously who is primarily famous for not believing in god.

That makes about as much sense as being famous for not believing in the tooth fairy.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #107 on: July 28, 2018, 08:20:24 PM »
I find it difficult to take anyone seriously who is primarily famous for not believing in god.

That makes about as much sense as being famous for not believing in the tooth fairy.

::)      ::)      ::)      ::)      ::)

Dawkins is primarily famous for being an evolutionary biologist from Oxford you fucking reetard!!   :hahaha:

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #108 on: July 28, 2018, 08:40:53 PM »

Dawkins is primarily famous for being an evolutionary biologist from Oxford you fucking reetard!!   :hahaha:

Bollocks. He would be just one of thousands of academics that most people have never heard of if it weren't for the amount of mental bandwidth he puts into not believing in a sky fairy.

You think he's a real smart intellectual because he adds some academic sheen to some of your own prejudices. I'm gonna miss McDangly making you his bitch.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #109 on: July 29, 2018, 02:21:25 AM »

Bollocks. He would be just one of thousands of academics that most people have never heard of if it weren't for the amount of mental bandwidth he puts into not believing in a sky fairy.

You think he's a real smart intellectual because he adds some academic sheen to some of your own prejudices. I'm gonna miss McDangly making you his bitch.

MDagli1 made no one his bitch. He was a barely comprehensible troll.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #110 on: July 29, 2018, 02:31:02 AM »
Watching McDangly and Pappy and Al battle it out for intellectual honours was like watching 3 bald men fighting over a comb.

Offline Tom/Mutate

• bass martian
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #111 on: July 29, 2018, 03:50:22 AM »

that is a ridiculously unfair, uninformed and reductive comment. He's also famous for being mean to Muslims on twitter.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #112 on: July 29, 2018, 02:41:42 PM »
Watching McDangly and Pappy and Al battle it out for intellectual honours was like watching 3 bald men fighting over a comb.

None of us are battling fpr intellectual honours, you Goofy Mother Fucker. So that being the case, why would,you say something both untrue and stupid?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Tom/Mutate

• bass martian
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #113 on: July 29, 2018, 03:58:53 PM »
that's a funny conversation about Aspie knee on this thread. I still have him on facebook believe it or not. I think he mellowed out a bit.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #114 on: July 29, 2018, 04:12:49 PM »
 :zoinks:

:gopher:

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #115 on: July 29, 2018, 09:09:20 PM »

None of us are battling fpr intellectual honours, you Goofy Mother Fucker. So that being the case, why would,you say something both untrue and stupid?

And here it seemed you were each straining your intellects to the max.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #116 on: July 29, 2018, 09:23:27 PM »

I think the comb is yours.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #117 on: July 30, 2018, 02:45:06 AM »

And here it seemed you were each straining your intellects to the max.

Not at all.

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #118 on: July 30, 2018, 02:57:40 AM »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #119 on: July 30, 2018, 03:08:32 AM »

I think the comb is yours.

Yes, "the comb". The non-existent comb, belonging to the 3 bald men who are fighting for it, right? Yes, it was an analogy that was made about a non-existent battle for intellectual honours. So the weak analogy based on a non-existent race.

It was fucking stupid and ridiculous from the outset but you are supporting your boyfriend as always and normally I would find that cute and endearing. However, in this instance, because it is you, I would probably suggest you try to stop flirting and metaphorically holding Minister of Silly Walk's hand. I do not think such a forum member relationship with you, will come to good ends.