Author Topic: Who does your heart bleed for?  (Read 446 times)

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Who does your heart bleed for?
« on: August 12, 2007, 05:13:02 AM »
 :violin:
« Last Edit: September 17, 2010, 03:39:28 AM by fatty mcblob »

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Who does your heart bleed for?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2007, 05:27:21 AM »
I fell for someone that obviously didn't care, and I was stupid to believe he did.
I have done this as well. It was hard to move on from it.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2007, 05:32:36 AM »
i do it all the time.  but then i'm easily conned, for someone who's supposed to be so wordly wise.  ::)

at least i know why, now, though.   :asthing:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2007, 05:44:11 AM »
my first love.

but i was saddedt because i had to leave her.  finally after a few years i realized that i wasn't doing her any good by enabling her behaviour.  but i loved her too much not to.  so i had to break up with her.
sometimes i still think of her.  and i always wish that she is finally happy....that she was finally able to put those demons to rest.
Misunderstood.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2007, 06:20:14 AM »
My heart bleeds for all the unwanted and mistreated animals.

The_P

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2007, 07:01:40 AM »
I fell for someone that obviously didn't care, and I was stupid to believe he did.
I have done this as well. It was hard to move on from it.

Same here -- online.

Never again. :p

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2007, 02:07:39 PM »
you.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2007, 04:46:40 PM »
I don't think that, even though
I love some people who have never
loved me back, they could really break
my heart.

It's the ones who do love back, but
leave anyway, that REALLY hurt.

The_P

« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2007, 06:57:33 AM »

Offline Izaak

• Minister for Agriculture of The Aspie Elite
  • Fresh Meat
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2007, 08:09:47 AM »
heart broken? Just once. Highschool best friend. She obviously didn't feel the same way. Still think about her because she was the only one that accepted me for me, as far as even I knew who I was when I was a teenager. But yeah, still think about her every now and then.

She is a successfull accounant these days with kids and a house in a good suburb (read: rich) these days. I could not have offered her any of that, but I did "like her a lot" as any teenage boy would love a teenage girl. As far as diagnoses go, she was only aware of (as I was at that stage) of Social Phobia and Depression in me. So I didn't exactly have a lot to offer as far as that was concerned.

Not a big deal for me these days, as she was a bit too "touchy feely" human contact for my liking. Even as best freinds she liked too many hugs and touches. Was abit off putting but her personality, intelligence, and values were spot on.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2007, 08:27:31 AM »
My heart was broken over my first girlfriend from my senior year of highschool to freshman year of college.  It wasn't pretty in how it ended and I have never talked to her again.  I was depressed for a damn long time, so much wasted time and effort.  So much lying and cheating on her part towards not only me but others.  She played many guys from what I understand and probably had all her lies crash down on her eventually (I don't see how anyone could keep that up).  Her brother warned me about her actually haha.  I doubt she will or could ever change that is why I wouldn't talk to her when she visited me at my work when I was 22 or so (broke up with her at 19) after her parents spotted me there the week before.  That was the last I have seen of her thankfully. 
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2007, 08:48:37 AM »
There was a Swedish friend that things developed with.  We talked lots and she was really nice to me, and then eventually I went over there and we had a romantic holiday in her family's holiday home, with some of her friends.  It was great; we swam in the Baltic, explored swamps and WWII bunkers, sunbathed and played on the basalt beaches, and spent at least half the time in bed with each other.  Afterwards her interest quickly waned and she became a lot colder.  She told me that before she'd wanted me to like her, so she'd only shown me her good parts, and that she'd stopped doing that now.  She made me feel like I was an imposition on her, so I ended things with her.  She took it a lot better than me; I was depressed for months, but she was fine with it and quickly hooked up with another guy.  I still talk to her, though not nearly as much as I used to, and she complains to me about the new guy.  It was the best week of my life while it lasted.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2007, 08:57:56 AM »
you are too good for her, Pete. :-*
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2007, 09:23:50 AM »
I agree. Keep your chin up, Peter. You deserve to be treated well, at the very least.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Tesla

• The Dark Horse of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I'm Tesla, and I'm getting sick and tired.
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2007, 09:26:34 AM »
Knives usually, bullets occasionally.
I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love,
everything else is just borrowed.

Fuck it, we'll do it live.