Author Topic: Jack McClellan  (Read 2185 times)

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
Re: Jack McClellan
« Reply #75 on: August 05, 2007, 07:33:52 AM »
on average, paedos get away with 111 illegal actions before they are caught.
I wonder how they calculated that statisitic.

Some cops went out and raped some kids untill they got caught.
I wonder how much the cops enjoyed it. My guess is alot.

All too often, cops and criminals are the same animal. One wears a badge and the other doesn't

And many teachers are pedophiles.

Its often obvious which, I had two teachers down as ones when i went to my secondary school. Both were almost blatent. As for the cops being criminals, i remember a report that was released in the UK, that basically said that.

The concept is, people will put themselves in the best place to create opportunity to access the things they want.

That's why my life's goal is to be a Shepherd. :sheep:
You sheep!

duncvis

« Reply #76 on: August 05, 2007, 11:33:46 AM »
I think he was actually saying he owns a pair of velcro waders. Run Flossie run! :sheeplove:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #77 on: August 05, 2007, 12:01:47 PM »
what rubbish that last bit is, peter.  i have to say, i'm reading your posts with half of the siberian salt mines, as you're already made your predilictions clear.

What would your predilection be?  The mobbing of those who express an unpopular McJual preference?  This man is literally not allowed to work as a result of this court order, and is living in a car on benefits, which I'm sure makes him a far more stable and law-abiding citizen than he was before.

Where did you read that he was living in a car, Peter?  I read that he is unemployed and lives with his parents, but he already was when he ran the how-to website for pedophiles.  By the way, he said that running the website made him even more attracted to little girls, not less.  It was shut down and I think that was a good thing.  I can imagine how uncomfortable a parent would be with their child's photo being displayed on a how-to site for pedophiles.

McClellan is now living out of his car in Los Angeles and trolling for little girls in public places.

Once he finds them, he brags about it on his pedophilia Web site. Instead of Washington festivals, he now ranks L.A. parks and festivals for girl sightings.

"It really isn't just a McJual thing. It's the whole ambiance of children that I enjoy," he said.

McClellan says he got tired of Washington moms trying to chase him out. He even blamed KOMO 4 News for the move. In his blog, he states he left Washington because of "the flurry of media hysteria" over his Web site. He also complains about yet "another KOMO-TV" report on him.

"I'm not doing anything illegal," he said.

But following news reports, lawmakers began the push to outlaw what he's doing in the state of Washington.

"I felt the best thing to do is get completely out of there," McClellan said.

Up until today, you have been somewhat elusive, mostly living in your car, and living off of “public assistance, the kind where you’re not allowed to work.” Those days are gone, because of your public admission of being a pedophile. Wherever you ‘park’ your home, you will be seen, watched, and observed, just like you secretly watch your unsuspecting young victims.

In other news, he claims he isn't taking pics of kids anymore:
In a dramatic on-air confrontation, Tebo pressed McClellan to respond to allegations that he was still taking pictures of children.

"I don't do it anymore," McClellan said, adding that his latest Web site no longer was available online.

Thanks, Peter.   :)

:plus:

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #78 on: August 05, 2007, 05:51:30 PM »

You sheep!

No no. Me shepherd. You sheep.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #79 on: August 05, 2007, 05:59:55 PM »

You sheep!

No no. Me shepherd. You sheep.
You no whack me with big stick.

The_P

« Reply #80 on: August 07, 2007, 11:45:53 AM »
Heh, my former boss is a convicted paedophile (now in jail). Even the charity workers are bile.