Educational

Author Topic: Jack McClellan  (Read 2184 times)

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Jack McClellan
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2007, 04:49:54 PM »
I don't know, but I smell like some guys aftershave and I don't like it one bit.
shouldn't this go in the thread: Women can get sex anytime they want it.?

No, it should go in the "People Who are Excessively Drunk and Shouldn't be Posting on Threads" Thread.  Apologies for the random comment  ;)

Especially in a serious topic. 

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2007, 04:52:23 PM »
that sounds like a brilliant idea for a thread!  i think you should start one.  :laugh:

make it "excessively drunk/tired/insane", though, cos that'll catch more people.  ;)

:plus:

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2007, 04:58:11 PM »
I think this guy needs help. Which seems to be unavailible to him. Certianly not this riduclous order on him. Personally, i admire him for admitting he has a problem. What a shame noone will help him.

He admits that he is sexually attracted to little girls, but he does not want help, Hadron.  He doesn't see anything wrong with his attraction to little girls.  He was stalking children and taking their pictures, posting them on his pedophile website for other pedophiles to see and  :wanker:  He may have been saying that this was only so other pedophiles could have opportunities to see little girls and "hug" and "cuddle" them, but what do you think pedophiles would really do with this information?  He said that he thought that actual sexual contact with three year old little girls should be "consentual".  That makes me want to throw up!  How could a child give informed consent to an adult man for sexual activity?  If I caught him stalking my daughter and taking her picture to post on his pedophile website, I would want to make sure that he would pee sitting down for the rest of his life.  :swords:
Other people out there have far more dangerous vices than this man. As long as he doesnt act on said atraction, i see no real issue. At the end of the day he hasnt sexually abused kids directly, otherwise he would be banged up for it. You cant punish people for their beliefs, no matter how repugent you hold them. Their actions, however you can. Obviously, he is sick, but he needs help, not ostracisation. You do know that there is a political party that advocates this stuff in Holland (and more, perfectly legally). If paedophiles can be open about their problems, then many sexual attacks could be avoided with the correct treatment. Personally I would rather they were given the oppotunity to masterbate over pictures, than carry out their fantasies for real.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2007, 05:02:05 PM »
I think this guy needs help. Which seems to be unavailible to him. Certianly not this riduclous order on him. Personally, i admire him for admitting he has a problem. What a shame noone will help him.

He admits that he is sexually attracted to little girls, but he does not want help, Hadron.  He doesn't see anything wrong with his attraction to little girls.  He was stalking children and taking their pictures, posting them on his pedophile website for other pedophiles to see and  :wanker:  He may have been saying that this was only so other pedophiles could have opportunities to see little girls and "hug" and "cuddle" them, but what do you think pedophiles would really do with this information?  He said that he thought that actual sexual contact with three year old little girls should be "consentual".  That makes me want to throw up!  How could a child give informed consent to an adult man for sexual activity?  If I caught him stalking my daughter and taking her picture to post on his pedophile website, I would want to make sure that he would pee sitting down for the rest of his life.  :swords:
Other people out there have far more dangerous vices than this man. As long as he doesnt act on said atraction, i see no real issue. At the end of the day he hasnt sexually abused kids directly, otherwise he would be banged up for it. You cant punish people for their beliefs, no matter how repugent you hold them. Their actions, however you can. Obviously, he is sick, but he needs help, not ostracisation. You do know that there is a political party that advocates this stuff in Holland (and more, perfectly legally). If paedophiles can be open about their problems, then many sexual attacks could be avoided with the correct treatment. Personally I would rather they were given the oppotunity to masterbate over pictures, than carry out their fantasies for real.

Um, where do you think pedophiles start?  Masturbating over pics...and then it becomes an urge that can't be controlled because they keep feeding it.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2007, 05:05:26 PM »
hadron, peter, you guys think that these are just weird fetishes?
perhaps we should just allow it to be legal before they do their dee (meet their urge) then kill to cover it up.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samantha_Runnion

or, should we take preventative measures before the example in the link above happens?
Misunderstood.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2007, 05:14:51 PM »
Actually Hadron, what would you class as a more serious vice than that?

ie;  isn't at the very least wanting to take away a child's innocence the most heinious thing that a member of a society could do?  Quite frankly, if I had my way, I'd be borrowing Callaways swords and chopping off any penis that even stirred at a photo or a sexual thought of being with a child.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2007, 05:22:48 PM »

Um, where do you think pedophiles start?  Masturbating over pics...and then it becomes an urge that can't be controlled because they keep feeding it.
Some start there true. But then its like saying that people who drink alcohol are automatically becoming drink drivers. Most are satisfied with the beer.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2007, 05:24:16 PM »

Some start there true. But then its like saying that people who drink alcohol are automatically becoming drink drivers. Most are satisfied with the beer.
would you consider a grown adult being SEXUALLY attracted to little kids a preference, or a fetish?
Misunderstood.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2007, 05:28:22 PM »

Not some, all Hadron.  I doubt an analogy about beer is hardly relevant in this instance.  Children aren't for sexual pleasure of any sort for adults.  How would you feel if you found out that some guy had been whacking off to photos of you when you were two? 

Offline maldoror

• Bipolar Marksman of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • shwing
« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2007, 05:28:56 PM »

Find a sex offender:

Find a registered Sex Offender Near You. This web site I think is the best. It actually maps out location and offers a photo. Sweet! Web Site

Sweet! Fucking awesome!
!!Super atomic enema!!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2007, 05:30:15 PM »

Find a sex offender:

Find a registered Sex Offender Near You. This web site I think is the best. It actually maps out location and offers a photo. Sweet! Web Site

Sweet! Fucking awesome!
i bet it is only for the U.S.
that is how hadron and peter were able to fly in under the radar.
Misunderstood.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2007, 05:33:10 PM »

Not some, all Hadron.  I doubt an analogy about beer is hardly relevant in this instance.  Children aren't for sexual pleasure of any sort for adults.  How would you feel if you found out that some guy had been whacking off to photos of you when you were two? 
I wouldnt be happy. But these photos are now out there, so it makes little difference. If that collection was more accessible to paedos then maybe less photos would be taken. If I didnt know, i would not care at all.
McJ, i see them as ill people who need treatment before they become a real problem. Making them hide away experates the problem. Imagine if being an aspie was equally stigmatised, how many more Cho Seung Huis would we get?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2007, 05:35:22 PM »
do you mean forcing them into shame and hiding only exacerbates the problem?
Misunderstood.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2007, 06:22:46 PM »
Hadron, I'm not an expert, but quite simply, even if people could be rehabilitated, I just don't think they could be trusted.  And probably, really why does someone who harms a child in that way EVER deserve a second chance?

My one of my best friends at school, a male, was molested when he was 2-3 years old.  He doesn't talk about it to many people or often, but he has confided in me what it has done to his life.  I've had other friends who were molested also, girls, but he was the youngest one.  And every person I have known who has been molested has had their life and self esteem affected by it. 

NO, sexual offenders of children, do not deserve a second chance because their victims DO NOT get a second chance to erase what happened to them. 

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2007, 06:28:08 PM »
Hadron, I'm not an expert, but quite simply, even if people could be rehabilitated, I just don't think they could be trusted.  And probably, really why does someone who harms a child in that way EVER deserve a second chance?

My one of my best friends at school, a male, was molested when he was 2-3 years old.  He doesn't talk about it to many people or often, but he has confided in me what it has done to his life.  I've had other friends who were molested also, girls, but he was the youngest one.  And every person I have known who has been molested has had their life and self esteem affected by it. 

NO, sexual offenders of children, do not deserve a second chance because their victims DO NOT get a second chance to erase what happened to them. 
You can chemically castrate these people _+ give them decent psych help, like they do in Denmark Surprisingly there system works way better than the UK's, Aus and USA's system. The secrecy surronding the problem causes these kids to be sexually abused in the first place.
McJ, got it in one.