Author Topic: Things I am sick of seeing and hearing  (Read 5544 times)

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Things I am sick of seeing and hearing
« Reply #135 on: August 06, 2007, 11:30:09 PM »
she called newborns in general blobs, actually. i think that is kind of funny, and I love babies.

willow

« Reply #136 on: August 06, 2007, 11:34:08 PM »
she called newborns in general blobs, actually. i think that is kind of funny, and I love babies.

when asked about her child...she said she was a blob. there is nothing endearing or amusing about that.
babies, regardless of their age, are NOT "blobs".

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #137 on: August 07, 2007, 12:16:26 AM »
her quote was "A newborn really is this...Yes, a blob!" which means not only Shiloh, but newborns in general. it's kind of true though (that's how we get phrases like baby fat)...young babies (the healthy ones at least) are like that because they don't have the ability to be active yet. It makes them cute and cuddly though. Lots of parents make jokes about their babies like that. I doubt she meant it in a mean way, but I can see how some people might take it that way.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #138 on: August 07, 2007, 12:40:49 AM »

when asked about her child...she said she was a blob. there is nothing endearing or amusing about that.

Nah. They're worthless bits of meat

*prepares for The Knifing*

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #139 on: August 07, 2007, 05:23:43 AM »
I'm over the whole "Angelina Jolie is awesome" phase. Now tbh I think she's a bit of an idiot, how can you love your kid less because it isn't adopted? How is that the kids fault? She should love herself less.

I don't think she really loves Shiloh less. I think that was just a rumor. It wouldn't make sense to love Shiloh less, as Shiloh was a planned pregnancy.

I think she does tbh. Its not exactly unusual for her to say that sort of thing. I mean, it's not the babys fault it exists, it's hers. She shouldn't take it out on the baby. I mean to say "when I look at my baby all I see is another orphaned child that didn't get a home" - Does a child born into a rich family deserve to be loved less because of what it can't help?

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #140 on: August 07, 2007, 07:16:10 AM »
I thought the quote was "Kmart sucks". :green:

I'm an excellent quoter.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline juliekitty

• Fresh Meat
« Reply #141 on: August 07, 2007, 08:50:34 AM »

Some of them are.

The rest are larvae.

Offline Tesla

• The Dark Horse of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I'm Tesla, and I'm getting sick and tired.
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #142 on: August 07, 2007, 08:56:48 AM »
I thought the quote was "Kmart sucks". :green:

I'm an excellent quoter.
Only on Saturdays though.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2007, 08:58:56 AM by ImCúchulainnBitch! »
I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love,
everything else is just borrowed.

Fuck it, we'll do it live.

Offline Tesla

• The Dark Horse of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I'm Tesla, and I'm getting sick and tired.
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #143 on: August 07, 2007, 02:02:13 PM »
Architects who don't know how to dimension a fucking house.
I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love,
everything else is just borrowed.

Fuck it, we'll do it live.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #144 on: August 07, 2007, 02:04:47 PM »

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #145 on: August 07, 2007, 04:03:51 PM »
Daughter: Daddy, Daddy! He's going to hit me.
Son: She's lying! I was not going to hit her.
Daughter: He's lying Dad. He was going to hit me.
Son: It's not true! I was going to choke her.

:hair:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #146 on: August 07, 2007, 04:07:22 PM »
Waiting for sex.

I will post that as many times as I have to.  God damn fuck wits are slowing me down.  I got to pizza to ask for an interview, and the bitch assisant manager snaps at me with a, "You were just here a couple of days ago."  I went to my mom's hous to help her with her problems, and so I figured I could tag along to see about a job.  Her leg is also hurting and I helped her carry the spring water.  She is on cholestrol medicine, a statin, which was orignally used for yeast infections.  Too bad she is not in the mood to care otherwise she would take my advice, at least with meds.  I would not take the meds and do just fine, and maybe she would, but she fucked up too bad.  Cholesterol  production is stimulated by insulin, the fat storage harmone.  High glycemic index carbs, like white bread and potatoes  stimulate heavy insulin production.  Bananas do to, and I eat those.  I would recommend chromium, biotin, essential fatty acids, green tea instead of coffee, and at least combining those high glycemic white shits with low glycemic foods like beans.  Fats blunt insulin rise, but not much.  Anyway, if you combine an essential fat precursor with heavy insulin stimulators, you get an increase in alpha 5 reductase, and inflammatory enzyme.  If you over do it on DHA, EPA, and GLA, you will also increase inflammation.  Those fats are the ones your body produces from flax seed oil, walnuts, or borage seed with the help of benefical bacteria. I suspect mom's bipolar disorder is the cause of all that, she copes with her distress inappropiately.  Lots of people do, shame shame on you!

Your the fuck wit who slow me down so I can get a piece of ass, thankyou.  You know how closet gay I am, I have been just posting and posting about how horny I am.  I cope with distress so well, I have an even higher desire for sex, without ginseng.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #147 on: August 07, 2007, 04:44:56 PM »

At least he's honest.  :laugh:

Scrapheap

« Reply #148 on: August 07, 2007, 09:36:24 PM »

Thanks for remindidng me NOT to have kids DD!  :laugh:

Offline maldoror

• Bipolar Marksman of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • shwing
« Reply #149 on: August 07, 2007, 09:38:31 PM »
Waiting for P.I..

I will post that as many times as I have to.  God damn fuck wits are slowing me down.  I got to pizza to ask for an interview, and the bitch assisant manager snaps at me with a, "You were just here a couple of days ago."  I went to my mom's hous to help her with her problems, and so I figured I could tag along to see about a job.  Her leg is also hurting and I helped her carry the spring water.  She is on cholestrol medicine, a statin, which was orignally used for yeast infections.  Too bad she is not in the mood to care otherwise she would take my advice, at least with meds.  I would not take the meds and do just fine, and maybe she would, but she fucked up too bad.  Cholesterol  production is stimulated by insulin, the fat storage harmone.  High glycemic index carbs, like white bread and potatoes  stimulate heavy insulin production.  Bananas do to, and I eat those.  I would recommend chromium, biotin, essential fatty acids, green tea instead of coffee, and at least combining those high glycemic white shits with low glycemic foods like beans.  Fats blunt insulin rise, but not much.  Anyway, if you combine an essential fat precursor with heavy insulin stimulators, you get an increase in alpha 5 reductase, and inflammatory enzyme.  If you over do it on DHA, EPA, and GLA, you will also increase inflammation.  Those fats are the ones your body produces from flax seed oil, walnuts, or borage seed with the help of benefical bacteria. I suspect mom's bipolar disorder is the cause of all that, she copes with her distress inappropiately.  Lots of people do, shame shame on you!

And it's so simple! Why won't she listen?
!!Super atomic enema!!