Author Topic: God, go on then, you may aswell ask.  (Read 41469 times)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: God, go on then, you may aswell ask.
« Reply #135 on: June 08, 2006, 01:26:12 PM »
Burning your bed and sheets is a good idea, but there are a couple of problems with this scenario.? First, what would you do with the body?? You don't look very physically strong to me and Robert N is a big man.?

I am not big!!! I know I may have put weight on recently, but I am only 12 stone, and 5'8" in height!!! :o

Sorry.    :-[

I meant big as in much bigger than HypnoticaGaze.  I was wondering if she could lift you.  I did not mean big as in fat.

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #136 on: June 08, 2006, 05:24:18 PM »
Jizz, ive told you........be patient ;)

Callaway, most people are bigger than me weight wise :P
so RobertN dont cry into your cup a soup.

Jizz

« Reply #137 on: June 09, 2006, 03:05:50 AM »
Good, because I don't think we finished watching the Scrubs boxset  ;D

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #138 on: June 09, 2006, 05:13:25 AM »
What is it about the particular way you live your life that makes you most proud?
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #139 on: June 09, 2006, 08:43:56 AM »
That i dont compromise my standards, goals, personality, opinion, morals/ethics or change them to make other people happy or to fit in to the norm etc.

(like this stupid bull that normal 21 yr olds, have no real goals, go out shag anything that moves everynight, gets pissed constantly, do drugs, go to nasty clubs, do this and that, ohh fuck off if i wanted to be a moronic cunt id have asked my mother to give me a labotamy with a corkscrew, and stick the contents of my brain left in a blender. Just because something is more common due to the sheep culture, it doesnt make it normal, it just means theres a lot of idiotic twats with no real individuality etc)

I am who i am, no bullshit, no fakeness, no pretending to like people when i dont, no two-facedness, and i have no problem with saying what i think, believe etc even if there is dozens of people who are saying the opposite and i stick to my guns. (not the literal ones of course, since we arent allowed to have guns in the UK) ;)

If people dont like it, then they can go fall off the face of the earth, because to be quite frank i dont want them around me anyways especially if theyre twats and morons, who like make believe people and make believe lala land ie fake.

Ive said it before and i shall say it again, i like the minamilistic look when it comes to people, and even when i choose to be around people they are selected with precision, i cant really tolerate being around people much.
Like Mcjagger said in one of his threads.........he prefers people in small doses

I am myself, thats what makes me proud.

How about you Nomaken?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #140 on: June 10, 2006, 11:46:21 AM »
as a younger girl, did you ever look forward to and dream about your future wedding day?
Misunderstood.

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #141 on: June 10, 2006, 01:17:31 PM »
No, well thats a lie.......ive thought about wedding cake and the pretty dress (especially the wedding cake tho). ;D
But i never really dreamt about my future wedding, i always had other things going on which kept me in reality and on the present.

To be quite honest McJagger, even though i believe in marriage and want to get married then have kids etc.
Its not gonna be so easy for me i dont think (the partner & marriage part).
I dont really think i can be with someone, even though there are plenty of offers. But yes anyways.

Wedding cake is the important part. :angel:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #142 on: June 10, 2006, 05:45:14 PM »
please describe your wedding cake in detail?
Misunderstood.

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #143 on: June 10, 2006, 06:58:00 PM »
As many tiers as possible............NO FRUIT CAKE, FRUIT CAKE ISNT REALLY CAKE ITS F*CKING EVIL!!!!......erm yes where was i..............lots of icing, raspberry jam and creme sponge filling, lots more icing, maybe some marzipan.
Oh yes and only the smallest bit for the guests.  ;)

Jizz

« Reply #144 on: June 10, 2006, 07:17:47 PM »
Sorry HG, cake is overrated.

First it's like it smells devine, it's sponge seduction cooking gently in the oven, teasing you with it's sweet aroma, sending your smelly senses racing around your bloodstream like a greyhound chasing a furry thing on a stick round a track. Then you see it's marzipan topping delight and you perv hard on it's icing sugar magic, but when you take a bite?

FUCKING TOOTHACHE.

Nothing is worth it.

Best just to not bother giving a shit about anything, since it's all equal to cake. One day you think it's tasty as fuck...and even add custard, but mostly it just gives you fucking toothache.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2006, 07:20:56 PM by Jizz »

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #145 on: June 10, 2006, 07:26:16 PM »
cake, chocs and sweets love me, they are my friends.
Even my dentist thinks so :p

Jizz

« Reply #146 on: June 10, 2006, 07:37:43 PM »
Biscuits are no-ones friend. They are Satan in a brittle crumbley form. They wink at you seductivley from the shop shelf begging you for a bite at their firm and tasty physique, gagging for a munching.

Once biscuits are in your bran and blood they never let you go. Wagon Wheels are the worst because the chocolate isn't even real chocolate but still you eat them. THAT'S Satan using mind manipulation right there...you want to watch yourself my dear!

I learned the hard way, now I'm down to just two packets of Jammy Dodgers a day, I still get the shakes, but I could never go cold turkey or anything.

BISCUITS ARE WORSE THAN COCAINE!

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #147 on: June 10, 2006, 09:00:27 PM »
Yes Jizz i remember the time you had the shakes and were foaming out the mouth and screaming with a crazed look in your eyes "its the devil its the devil" whilst shaking a pack of blue ribands and stuff ;)

I also remember when they wheeled you away and put you in that nasty all white jumpsuit gear, in the special protective room.
When you left you said youd never touch a packet of smarties again as theyd bring back painful memories. ;D

>:D

Jizz

« Reply #148 on: June 11, 2006, 04:10:29 AM »
Ahhh come on, I wasn't THAT bad!

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #149 on: June 11, 2006, 08:35:07 AM »
ok, you werent foaming out the mouth. :laugh: