Educational

Author Topic: getting carried away with sex  (Read 1134 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
getting carried away with sex
« on: July 25, 2007, 06:11:15 AM »
ok.  i realize that i have been getting a little carried away with all the sexual banter.

i resolve to show another side of myself at least equal to the sexual side of me.  or i will say nothing at all.

any ideas?  i am fresh out.   what can i do?
Misunderstood.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: getting carried away with sex
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2007, 06:12:31 AM »
ok.  i realize that i have been getting a little carried away with all the sexual banter.

i resolve to show another side of myself at least equal to the sexual side of me.  or i will say nothing at all.

any ideas?  i am fresh out.   who can i do?

Fixed.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2007, 06:13:22 AM »
your advocacy work.  the way you bring up your kids.  your union work.  the fact that you actually care about several people on here, in non-sexual ways.

that do you?  or do you want to blush a bit more?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2007, 06:14:08 AM »
not fair, PMS Elle.  you are the reason for my desire for change.  you have gotten to me.
Misunderstood.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2007, 06:16:03 AM »
your advocacy work.  the way you bring up your kids.  your union work.  the fact that you actually care about several people on here, in non-sexual ways.

dammit, there goes my reputation.

don't you realize that it is easier to manipulate people if you force them to lower their guard first.  if the people think that i am just a dolt, who has nothing more on his mind than sex, then they are more easily suggestable?
Misunderstood.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2007, 06:17:29 AM »
The trouble with that theory is that a lot of us already know you're far from a sex-obsessed dolt.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2007, 06:17:49 AM »

don't you realize that it is easier to manipulate people if you force them to lower their guard first.  if the people think that i am just a dolt, who has nothing more on his mind than sex, then they are more easily suggestable?

true.  but you obviously haven't considered those of us intelligent or intuitive enough to see through such facades.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2007, 06:23:17 AM »
not fair, PMS Elle.  you are the reason for my desire for change.  you have gotten to me.

O_o  It's like my dad emailing my best friend all over again.  :LMAO:  :P

Sorry, I'm on very little sleep, and my capacity to take things seriously is impaired, but I concur that there's more to you than McQuagmire.  Lucifer explained it exactly right.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2007, 06:35:25 AM »

true.  but you obviously haven't considered those of us intelligent or intuitive enough to see through such facades.
for a sexy, intelligent vixen such as yourself, i just lull you into a false sense of security with my sexual banter.
Misunderstood.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2007, 06:36:45 AM »

for a sexy, intelligent vixen such as yourself, i just lol you into a false sense of security with my sexual banter.
fixed.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2007, 06:37:14 AM »

for a sexy, intelligent vixen such as yourself, i just lull you into a false sense of security with my sexual banter.

do you?  could you give me some sort of indication when you do, then, just so as i know?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2007, 06:38:00 AM »
but I concur that there's more to you than McQuagmire.  Lucifer explained it exactly right.

yes, but lately i have had a one track mind.  and i have not been well rounded.  is that fair for those that are not the recipients of my sexual desires or bantering?
Misunderstood.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2007, 06:39:04 AM »

do you?  could you give me some sort of indication when you do, then, just so as i know?
i just did.

i called you sexy and intelligent.  you were supposed to drop your guard.  :laugh: :eyelash:
Misunderstood.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2007, 06:41:01 AM »

i just did.

i called you sexy and intelligent.  you were supposed to drop your guard.  :laugh: :eyelash:

oh.  right.  okay, let's pretend that's happened.  what next?

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2007, 06:42:33 AM »
Am I ready for bed, or did McJ just get back to flirtatious comments in his "Getting Carried away With Sex" thread?

Lucky, some of us hold out hope that you are more than one dimensional.