Author Topic: The imaginary band game!!  (Read 1124 times)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: The imaginary band game!!
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2007, 02:45:04 PM »
I Ate Your Grandma

members:

Erica Cartman (Vocals, Choreographer)
Trapperkeeper (Noise and Stage Presence)
Bill Cosby (Synthesizer, Guitar)
Robert Smith (sometimes) (Synthesizer)
Evil Willow Rosenberg (Vocals, Drums, Lighting FX)

the band started in the 1980s when pop music was still pure and fresh like a freshly squeezed lemon. they became an instant hit and Evil Willow and Robert Smith started doing drugs to cope with the success. Erica got addicted to WoW and Trapperkeeper and Bill Cosby went on Prozac. in 1991 Bill Cosby shot a man in a restaurant and was arrested, he got out on bail with the help of Evil Willow and claimed he was innocent. true enough he had been because the man he shot was a more advanced cyborg from the future and had been unharmed and faked injury. in 1999 Evil Willow and Robert Smith had a steamy affair, unbeknownst to other band members. the tabloits broke the story to everyone's dismay. Evil Willow came out as a Bisexual. in 2000 they released a new album called The Wet Bandits and featured Daniel Stern and Joe Pesci on the cover. what was shocking was that they were tongue wrestling. the album cover sold the record even though the songs were kind of crappy. it won the Golden Lingonberry award, the equivalent of the Raspberry and was hailed as the futilest album ever.

now Robert Smith and Evil Willow are happily dating and doing extreme sports together with Jack Osbourne. Erica Cartman quit WoW and turned to drugs. Trapperkeeper works as a bartender at a gaybar and roleplays on his freetime. Bill Cosby went back to the future and met Michael J. Fox and married him.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

duncvis

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2007, 06:38:19 PM »
:LMAO:  :plus:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2007, 06:44:20 PM »
 :green: :-*
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2007, 03:19:06 PM »
"Me and You and the Rabbit, Upstairs" :rock:

Sorry, can't think of anything else to say cos the rabbit is calling. :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2007, 03:23:17 PM »
/dies

:plus:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2007, 03:24:18 PM »
They're headbangers, all of them. :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2007, 03:28:58 PM »
They're head-givers, all of them. :P

fixed.   

:eyebrows:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2007, 03:32:36 PM »
:LMAO:

- Albert Einstein

Thagomizer

« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2007, 07:19:01 PM »
Atomic Donkey!

Sorry, can't think of a genre or history, but I love the name.

Offline Tesla

• The Dark Horse of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I'm Tesla, and I'm getting sick and tired.
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2007, 08:08:22 PM »
Final Decent

Formed in the post grunge scene of Seattle.  Emo band leader Phil McCraken was an airline pilot until a near miss with a Fed-Ex plane.  He sings vocals and plays lead guitar, backed up by "The Baggage Handlers".  Including, Tara Hymen on bass, Richard Magnet on drums and Miles Long on keyboards.
I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love,
everything else is just borrowed.

Fuck it, we'll do it live.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2007, 02:59:21 AM »
Emo Clown Donkey Pimps

Cher (vocals)
Zach Braff (vocals, lyrics, piano)
Charlie Korsmo (guitar, pan fluit)
Shandi from Next Top Model (background vocals, lyrics)
Michael Richards (vocals, rap)
Cosmo Kramer (chrysalis, didgeridoo)

Zach Braff started the band and got his friend Cher to join. he first became her friend for this very purpose. he's a genius. but Charlie Korsmo being the lover of Cher wanted to join. Zach said ok even though he didn't like his conservative views. Shandi being the official girlfriend of Charlie Korsmo wanted to join. Michael Richards and his split personality Cosmo Kramer were asked if they wanted to join too by an angry Zach. they said yes and the band was formed. Zach came to think of the duet dubbed "Kramer vs Richards" as the best in the bunch. he wrote a long article for The Times about how sometimes our subconscious has brilliant flashes of brilliance and bleeds to the surface in the form of sarcasm and drywit. he won the pulizer prize for Speaking The TruthTM and was very proud, all his bandmates were proud to know him and sported T-shirts that said "i know Zach Braff, the pulizer winner!" these T-shirts were quickly on sale on various Cafe Press sites and at hip mall T-shirt stores.

late in the spring of 1997 there happened something incredible. Zach and Charlie Korsmo became friends. they started hanging out together and drinking beer. they went on picnics and flew a kite in the park. they fell madly in love and wanted to get married. but Cher and Zach's boyfriend and castmate Donald Faison stood in the way, so they had an affair. they made out all the time when noone was looking. but one fateful afternoon Donald walked in and saw them in each other's arms and was shocked to his very core. he left crying and Zach followed him and tried to feed him lies but he swallowed none, instead he said his trust in Zach was broken and he needed to take some time to be alone. Zach fell into a heap on the floor and Charlie came to comfort him but Zach needed to be alone. Zach went to Cher and told her everything. Cher went into a rage and kicked Charlie Korsmo out of the Magnificent Palace she shared with him. she said she was keeping the dog, Cretin. Charlie Korsmo cried bitter tears.

all this was unknown to bandmates and they were in for a shock. Cher declared Charlie Korsmo was out of the band and that Zach would have to replace him. bandmate wannabes came in to be auditioned and Cher picked one who reminded her of her latest-hate Korsmo. another child-star-made-lame-adult Scott Baio. Scott instantly fell in love with Cher and the two-some sported T-shirts with each others' photographs. Charlie Korsmo was devastated. he turned to Zach who was busy winning back Donald. Charlie Korsmo then turned to an old friend Robin Williams who only advised him to "look within" and "watch good will hunting"... Korsmo was desperate so he rented the film and cried as the credits rolled. "why didn't i see this before?" cried Charlie Korsmo.

late in February the band was doing reasonably well considering what had happened. Zach and Donald had made up. the twins were not arguing and Shandi had dumped Charlie Korsmo because she wanted her old boyfriend back. Charlie Korsmo had given up his repulsive conservative ways. he had become a monk in the hills of Tibet or Thailand or something. the bandmates didn't know where he was except that it was someplace with a T as he sent postcards with clues and weird sentences. he explained these were "braintoys" and they were to help them find themselves. he told them to watch good will hunting, which they did but none of the castmates "got it". except one. Zach Braff. he cried and went crazy with sadness. he missed Charlie Korsmo and made a television announcement which Charlie Korsmo saw. you see, Korsmo was in town hiding. he hadn't actually gone to a monastery but learned to be a monk via letter exhange. he wrote to a monk high in the hills of Tibet... or Thailand. or some place with a T. this monk told him to look within and sent him odd sentences. all these sentences made Charlie Korsmo cry. because he didn't understand them. Zach finally reached him in his hole and he called Zach. Zach was delighted to hear Charlie's voice. they cried and swore never to be apart. :'(

in the spring of 1999 things were well in the band, Charlie Korsmo had been forgiven and Scott Baio was out of the band with Cher. they had started a new band by the name of Smelly Onions with Pete Doherty and Kate Moss. Zach and Charlie Korsmo were married in Canada but moved to New York and lived with the twins. two new bandmates were chosen as Cher and Shandi had left the band. these new bandmates were Samanda of Big Brother fame. Samanda wanted to sing christmas carols with an emopunk edge so they released a christmas album, it was called Carols From The Other Side. it did well and the band was happy.

in 2000 Shandi had started her own band with Matt Damon, Ben Affleck and Jay Mewes. the band was called Drugs n Shit and they all had nicknames. Matt and Ben were The Damonator and The Affleker. Jason was called The Jasonator and Shandi was The Shandinator. they were hardcore emo-punk.

later that year the new singers for Emo Clown Donkey Pimps, Samantha and Amanda were soon replaced with someone amazing. Sharon Stone. the album Dances With Donkeys was hailed as the best album of the year by the alternative scene. it featured a tribute song to Samantha and Amanda called Sister Where Art Thou. the album consisted of Sharon Stone vocals and Zach Braff's lyrics.

Sharon Stone lives in New York and is married to Kramer and Richards. Zach and Charlie Korsmo live in New Jersey and have two dogs called Kitten and Smitten. Zach and Donald have made up and see each other all the time now. Donald got over Zach's betrayal with the help of Charlie Korsmo's braintoys and good will hunting which made him cry and find himself, he married Ted Korsmo after they had been dating for a while and now they live in New Jersey and are neighbours of Zach and Charlie Korsmo. the bands Drugs n Shit and Smelly Onion are both doing fine despite drug problems of Kate Moss and Scott Baio. Shandi is married to Jason Mewes. Cher and Scott are still together. the Emo Clown Donkey Pimps are still a doing well and have achieved cult status.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2007, 03:06:16 AM by Björk »
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

duncvis

« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2007, 05:26:49 AM »
she said she was keeping the dog, Cretin. Charlie Korsmo cried bitter tears.

:LMAO:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2007, 09:49:34 AM »
 :laugh:

i love Charlie Korsmo. he has such a great name. :) :P
« Last Edit: July 29, 2007, 09:52:40 AM by Björk »
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2007, 02:40:48 PM »
Band:  Malevolent Archetype 
New CD:  Whores of Life
Single: Skullfucking your God

Vocals :  Lord Azxhuul
Guitar:  Bloodwhore
Lead Guitar:  Rodney (nickname: Crybaby)
Keyboards/Synths:  Lester (the Child Molester)
Drums:  Deflesher

This fun fivesome has been playing music for years and somehow people keep buying their shit.   

Lord Azxhuul cares greatly about his fans and it shows as he says, "At shows I like to take one of our fans on stage and vomit into their mouth, like a mother bird feeding a baby bird, its the least I can do to nourish my fans."    The Lord dreams of one day when he can shit and piss on his fans as well, he just needs a good reason to do so.   His lifelong dream however is to find and dig up the skull of Christ, so he can skullfuck it.   His only regret is that the brain matter won't be there as he says:  "The best part about skullfucking is the natural lubrication that brain fluid makes for, it will require me to use synthetic lube to properly blow my load into the skull."   Lord Azxhuul and his drill customized for making skullfucking holes is ready and waiting for the discovery of the corpse of Jesus.   He pines for discovery of time travel so he can go back in time with his drill and skullfuck Jesus while he is still dying on the cross.

Deflesher gets his name for his custom drum skins, "I import the finest animals from the world over to shave and deflesh myself for my drums.   My toms are made of kitten flesh, the snare is from puppies."    In his free time Deflesher plays the stock market.   He invests in Microsoft, Starbucks, and DeBeers almost exclusively.

Rodney is tasked with being the lead guitarist and thinks making up a fictional nickname is stupid.   The rest of the band has coined him "Crybaby", they can't get rid of him sadly because he is the only one who actually knows enough music theory to write songs.   Rodney says of his bandmates:  "These guys are talentless hacks, I am just here for the money.   I hope these guys roll around in glass and fall in a bucket of blood donated by AIDs victims."

Lester is their infamous keyboardist who brags about his magic fingers, "my fingers aren't only good for playing the keys, they are even better at fondling little children backstage.   Like David Vincent said.. Let the children come to me, their mother loves me so shall they."   Once every other year the band has to find a replacement keyboardist while Lester runs from the authorities.   Lester has been secretly studying to be a Catholic Preist for 8 years.

Bloodwhore is their illustrious rhythm guitarist.  He gets his name for his kidnapping of animals from petting zoos for their onstage show.   He decapitates the animal onstage and drinks blood from its skull.   Later he reguritates the blood and pukes it into Lord Azxhuul's mouth, which is swallowed and later puked into one lucky fan's mouth along with whatever the two ate before the show.   In his spare time Bloodwhore raises 5 children he adopted from Africa and donates 50% of his earnings to charity.
:P   Internets are super serious.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2007, 07:51:55 AM »
:LMAO:  You sick fucker.  :laugh: