Author Topic: Ask Nomaken anything  (Read 21748 times)

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Ask Nomaken anything
« Reply #135 on: May 28, 2006, 08:47:11 AM »
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #136 on: May 28, 2006, 01:26:48 PM »
What's the most times you've orgasmed in a day?

In one 24 hour period, 9 times.  Each time it took longer and longer.  Wasn't particularly horny, but I wanted to see how many I could do.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #137 on: May 29, 2006, 05:34:43 PM »
what are you curious about?

saaved from 2nd page doom
Misunderstood.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #138 on: May 29, 2006, 06:35:22 PM »
I'm curious about... everything.  There is no subject(as long as learning it involves concepts and patterns rather than rote memorization) that I couldn't be captivated by learning about it.  Although some of my favorite curiositys include psychology, biology, chemistry, neurology, sociology, history, literature, economics, politics, general science, religion, ecology, philosophy, engineering, art and any other study which explains stuff about humans.  I guess it could be said my basic fascination is with humans.  However I view humans much more like a giant machine, it is a masterpiece of engineering(even more amazing is that it was an unplanned creation), and am fascinated by it in the same way I am fascinated by chemistry rather than how some people admire humans for their virtues and that they might have a soul and shit like that. 

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #139 on: May 30, 2006, 06:21:07 AM »
What are your major talents?
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #140 on: May 30, 2006, 09:47:46 AM »
One big one is learning.? Learning in general.? I can learn pretty much anything, very quickly.? Even things I have trouble with at first, i can organize the information, organize the associations so that it is a pattern that makes sense to me.? I used to have terrible trouble learning, but then I decided to try and learn it my way and now it just flows into me.

Another big one, although it sounds stupid is probably problem solving.? Or more appropriately solution assessment.? In any given problem it only takes me a second or 2 to figure out the optimum solutions to a problem, and then I just compare them.? And this doesn't just apply to puzzles and games, I can and have applied this skill before in life.? And in important situations that had significant results.

I'm not sure to call this a talent, but I know I have excessive confidence.? I have a sense of conviction that what I decide is right and okay(for me) is safe to push for.? It stems from the solution assessment thing.? I can so clearly see the solution to a problem that I have a lot of confidence about pursuing it.? I don't try to decide what is right for everybody, but I do decide what is right for me.

Humility.? I can understand why this doesn't seem true or doesn't fit with me, but it is something I practice with a great passion.? When practicing philosophy you may think about the concept that we as humans don't and possibly can't know anything, but after thinking about this you have to go on living, and practically forget it.? I try to keep it in my in my day to day living.? I don't have the right to decide what is right for other people.? Some people may believe they do somehow have a right to decide what is right for other people, and i disapprove of that, but I only have dominion over myself, so at least I can live never trying to decide what is right for other people.
Another aspect of the humility is in learning.? I don't use knowledge like a certification that my opinion is more valid than anyone elses.? And I also don't consider the things I do learn absolute.? For most people they take ideas as they are passed to their "under consideration" tray, immediately assess it for usability and then put it directly into the "absolute reflection of the universe" tray, or the "really likely and workable model that probably is the truth" tray.? And only remove them under rare circumstances and with great reluctance.? My ideas go into the "under consideration" tray and never ever leave.
There are probably some other aspects of humility but i can't think of them now.

I want to say that I care about others, but this isn't totally true.? Making others happy makes me happy.? And while that may not be a talent, it sure as hell is advantageous.

The only other talent i'm gonna mention in this post is that I know myself well.? I have skill and interest in introspection, and me and my emotions are good friends.? And I can read my own emotions well.? And I respect my emotions and they in turn allow me to control them when it is really important.? (It is a lot easier to suppress incredible anger if you feel emotionally satisfied in other parts of your life)? I have no illusions about how I work and I am not ashamed about what I can't change.? This helps with planning.? I've told friends before, "I don't want to, seriously, but I know by the time, in an hour or 2, i will have wanted to."? And be right every time.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2006, 09:49:20 AM by Nomaken »

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #141 on: May 30, 2006, 10:04:02 AM »
Nomaken,
i love my kids to the point that the pride i feel for them makes me well up and cry for no good reason.  my parenting ability is the only subject that i constantly second guess myself over.
i feel very insecure about every action i make, regarding them.  i rarely feel insecure about anything else.

happy?
Misunderstood.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #142 on: May 30, 2006, 06:50:13 PM »

Where does the pride come from?  And don't say I won't understand.  Either say you don't understand it totally either, or explain it as you would to a child.  Does the pride come from a feeling of accomplishment on your part for having produce such productive or happy children?  Do you admire their accomplishments?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #143 on: May 30, 2006, 10:23:20 PM »
how many chucks could a wood chuck, chuck, if a wood chuck could chuck, chucks?
Misunderstood.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #144 on: May 30, 2006, 10:50:46 PM »
Depends on how hungry I am at the time I happen by him chucking wood.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #145 on: May 30, 2006, 10:55:24 PM »
if you could be a pet, what type of animal would you be and why?
Misunderstood.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #146 on: May 30, 2006, 11:51:04 PM »
A dolphin.  Their world has 3 dimensions of movment, true it does have a cieling and a floor, but i'd like to be an animal which can fly all around their environment.  And it is better than being a bird because it takes no effort to be suspended in water whereas you actually need to work to fly.  And dolphins have the capacity to have sex purely for pleasure, and I suspect they are fairly intelligent, and probably appreciate the life they live.  So I get to be social, and well fed, and free to move all over my environment.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #147 on: May 31, 2006, 12:08:57 AM »
did you know that if you were a dolphin that you would have a better chance at fucking peter?
Misunderstood.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #148 on: May 31, 2006, 12:10:05 AM »
I dunno, i suspect dolphins find other dolphins more attractive than humans.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #149 on: May 31, 2006, 12:13:30 AM »
ok then, your a dolphin.

which celebrity would you like to be your master?
Misunderstood.