Educational

Author Topic: ask soph anyfuckingthing  (Read 22076 times)

richard

Re: ask soph anyfuckingthing
« Reply #930 on: February 23, 2008, 10:39:31 AM »

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #931 on: February 23, 2008, 02:44:34 PM »
Where is the masturbation finger? :laugh:

Better stop loosing weight, damn testosterone is pumping up, another 14 or so lbs, and I will be bitchn :laugh:
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #932 on: February 26, 2008, 05:51:36 PM »
Where is the masturbation finger? :laugh:

Better stop loosing weight, damn testosterone is pumping up, another 14 or so lbs, and I will be bitchn :laugh:

I don't know if I should loose anymore, unless the rest is more water.  I think those models in the magazines are dehydrated, so that is why the see their abs so well, and I bet skin color has something to do with it.  I drink alot of water, and my skin is very light.  I see abs anyway.

Soph reminds of my old friend, Jen, I miss her.  I think I fantasized about her a few times to, she was telling me not to laugh at her, I was really horny, extremely horny, that is why I was giggling.  I was not really used to having someone be so nice to me to, but I am getting used to it now.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #933 on: February 26, 2008, 07:52:36 PM »
Not on much today ok?
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Sophgay

« Reply #934 on: February 26, 2008, 10:31:20 PM »
Just been having a difficult time lately, and staying offline a bit to avoid looking lie a tosser at the worst times :laugh: (well, more of a tosser than usual lol)

I'm ok though, I've been worse recently so it could be a lot more fucked-up

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #935 on: February 26, 2008, 10:55:01 PM »
I will try and be more positive
I drew again today and read some of my book
I hope I can get McDonalds today
I bet I won't though

i laughed so hard drool came out of my mouth :laugh: :lol: :plus: :plus: :plus:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Sophgay

« Reply #936 on: February 26, 2008, 10:57:35 PM »
:D

i laughed pepsi out of my nose once  :-[

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #937 on: February 26, 2008, 10:59:06 PM »
 :laugh: that must have hurt.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Sophgay

« Reply #938 on: February 26, 2008, 10:59:57 PM »
it wasn't very nice
i was sat in the middle of Burger King as well :P

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #939 on: February 27, 2008, 03:04:14 AM »
i was at mcd's onetime with a friend and i laughed so hard that i spilled my coke and it went on my friend's shoes. :laugh:
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Sophgay

« Reply #940 on: February 27, 2008, 03:06:52 AM »
i spilled pepsi on my head once when i was running up the stairs and fell :laugh:

i just ate two plums :orly:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #941 on: February 27, 2008, 03:08:50 AM »
i was coming down the stairs when i spilled the coke. :laugh: then i laughed even harder.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Sophgay

« Reply #942 on: February 27, 2008, 03:14:02 AM »
stairs are very dangerous :tard:
i nearly fell down my stairs at xmas lol

am playing wii sports :headbang2:

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #943 on: February 27, 2008, 11:45:11 AM »
I have never seen that fuckn comerical.

Have you tried the new infinity razor, the one with carbon and tungsten blades, that never needs replacement ever?
Carbon is what diamonds are made of, diamonds are the hardest thing on earth, next to my cock :laugh:
Next cums human boner/ bone :laugh:

Sophgay

« Reply #944 on: February 27, 2008, 11:46:16 AM »
the Cillit Bang commercial?
lol it's so fucking annoying
I like the IKEA one