Author Topic: Ask RobertN anything!!!  (Read 18108 times)

Triste

Re: Ask RobertN anything!!!
« Reply #225 on: June 28, 2006, 03:58:55 PM »

Depends which ones. The "Blue State" ones tend to be OK, the "Red State" Republicans tend to be arseholes.

Agreed.  Would it be possible for you to direct your wrath against Americans more directly against those arseholes, rather than all of us?  Granted, I'm not too fond of the whole country, which is one reason I moved to an island in the middle of the ocean.  But I digress...

Triste

« Reply #226 on: June 28, 2006, 03:59:12 PM »
How did you first find out about AS?
How old were you at the time?

Offline Draggon

• L337 H@X0R 0V T3H @$P13 L337
  • Postwhore
« Reply #227 on: June 29, 2006, 06:42:35 PM »
Religion: apathetic, agnostic, atheist, believer?
Do you believe in a higher power?
If so what made you believe in it, what form do you think it takes, what makes you believe it takes that particular form?
If not, how do you feel about the people who do believe, whats your general attitude towards them?
"run with a pack, not with a herd"

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #228 on: July 03, 2006, 04:22:29 AM »
Why do you think most members have failed the moral test that is Intensity?  What is your criteria for judging who has? 

Offline RobertN

• The Almighty Comrade
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #229 on: July 03, 2006, 09:49:49 AM »
would you agree that seans picture looks of a guy full of hate?

He is certainly full of something. Definately needs to cheer up and see the bright side of life!!

Could you please repeat the following phrase three times out loud very fast?

I am Sofa King, we Todd Ed

Depends which ones. The "Blue State" ones tend to be OK, the "Red State" Republicans tend to be arseholes.

Agreed. Would it be possible for you to direct your wrath against Americans more directly against those arseholes, rather than all of us? Granted, I'm not too fond of the whole country, which is one reason I moved to an island in the middle of the ocean. But I digress...

Yes, I'm sure that is possible. I hate American culture, but as individuals, I'm sure they are like any other. Its just the extreme capitalist structure of the society that I hate, and the idea of enforcing the societies ideals (which are very flawed anyway) on other countries through and aggressive foreign policy.

How did you first find out about AS?
How old were you at the time?

I was daignosed at the Cambridge Autism Centre, at age 17. My college suspected I had it, and my Mum investigated further, which led to the daignosis.

Religion: apathetic, agnostic, atheist, believer?
Do you believe in a higher power?
If so what made you believe in it, what form do you think it takes, what makes you believe it takes that particular form?
If not, how do you feel about the people who do believe, whats your general attitude towards them?

Agnostic really, but I do believe in Spirituality. My thoughts on this are vague, but I do not believe that science holds all the answers.

Why do you think most members have failed the moral test that is Intensity? What is your criteria for judging who has?

In my mind, it is only when the rules are taken away that people's true personalities come out. Some people become viscous thugs, others are hardly affected and have a strong internal ethical/moral code. I am not going to say which members (in my opinion) have failed or succeeded, as my judgement is not perfect.

I'm not trying a game of moral one-up-man-ship, indeed I have failed some aspects, but not as badly as some people on here. In case you are interested, I don't think you are one of these that have failed, but I won't be commenting on other individual cases.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #230 on: July 03, 2006, 12:45:50 PM »
I think that the only trouble with judging people based solely on their posts here is that you don't get a true or complete picture to base those judgements on.  People have online personas and even different personas for different websites.  I think that often because of the hype about Intensity- e.g. people not being 'intense' enough to cope- for some members we only get to see a small percentage of their personality.  I don't think we can fairly judge anyone's moral code on such little evidence that can be gained from here- the ones that talk the most shit in a bid to be intense enough(or even just because people seemed to be entertained by it) might be the ones who in real life situations have the highest moral code of any of the members.

And I'm glad you're not gonig to comment on individual cases- I don't think it would be helpful  :)

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #231 on: July 10, 2006, 07:58:12 PM »
Would you consider an avitar change?

Your looks like a giant dildo with legs.  Can you imagine why its happy?  Could it have something to do with the fact it maybe a male?
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #232 on: July 10, 2006, 08:06:39 PM »
Would you consider keeping your avatar, RobertN?  I like it.

To me, it looks like a galloping seal.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #233 on: July 10, 2006, 08:36:08 PM »
It looks fuckn retarded!

Have any brothers?

Have a job?

What is your favorite meal?

What is your birth month?

Do you have a car?

What is your favorite color?

What should go on a pizza?

What is your major nationality?
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #234 on: July 11, 2006, 03:23:38 AM »
What was the last book you read and what did you think of it?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #235 on: August 31, 2006, 03:17:29 PM »
hey robert, i just saw your avatar on aspie villiage.  you have slimmed down and really look like a stud.
good job, bro.
Misunderstood.

duncvis

« Reply #236 on: August 31, 2006, 03:42:38 PM »

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #237 on: August 31, 2006, 03:58:15 PM »
Do you know what "intellectual honesty" means?  >:(
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #238 on: September 01, 2006, 07:33:52 PM »
So has RobertN been doing and feeling lately?
Guardian of the Empire

duncvis

« Reply #239 on: September 02, 2006, 12:30:49 PM »
Quote from: Wobert on the drivel shoutbox
Guest834: Hi arsewipe. Enjoy your victory while it lasts, because someday you will be faced with something you can't fight with mere threats and you won't be ..
Sep 01, 06 - 06:23 PM

Guest834: ...to hide behind a dodgy username either, you fucking coward.
Sep 01, 06 - 06:23 PM

oh dear.

« Last Edit: September 02, 2006, 12:32:39 PM by duncvis »