Author Topic: It's like having friends!  (Read 15518 times)

willow

Re: It's like having friends!
« Reply #105 on: June 14, 2007, 12:35:59 AM »
so you are trying to project the pain that i inflicted on you?

Indeed so. I could not let the weepy mess you created of me go unavenged.

hi. can we surpass the fagginess...and the emails....I need you...is that okay?

Offline SomeRandomGuy

• Constant Poster
  • Black is a picture.
« Reply #106 on: June 14, 2007, 12:38:03 AM »

Name a time, then a place, and I will be there.

(That's a yes, incidentally)
It's not that I hate everyone, it's just that I hate you.

willow

« Reply #107 on: June 14, 2007, 12:40:33 AM »

Name a time, then a place, and I will be there.

(That's a yes, incidentally)

that asshole sent me a faggy email...all nice and "please" and shit...
to send back his mother's ring.
of COURSE I would send it, out of respect for HER...
but what the fuck...one moment he is a cesspool of idiot...then he is
all Please and Thank You????

Offline SomeRandomGuy

• Constant Poster
  • Black is a picture.
« Reply #108 on: June 14, 2007, 12:42:47 AM »
Fucker. It's more of his same bullshit, time in and time out. I mean, it may seem like he was trying to be nice by saying 'Please' and 'Thank You', but he was really just saying 'I don't think you're a good enough person to send back her ring unless I act all nice about it'

I really really really want to hurt him in very bad ways.

willow

« Reply #109 on: June 14, 2007, 12:47:47 AM »
Fucker. It's more of his same bullshit, time in and time out. I mean, it may seem like he was trying to be nice by saying 'Please' and 'Thank You', but he was really just saying 'I don't think you're a good enough person to send back her ring unless I act all nice about it'

I really really really want to hurt him in very bad ways.

yeah. I just....

I hate him....but I want to know WHY. I know he will never say "gee, I was a lying fuckhole because_______"
..I just...I don't know.

if I cared about someone, as I cared for him, I would respect them with the truth.

I can't understand why anything else would be acceptable.

please....kill him?

Offline SomeRandomGuy

• Constant Poster
  • Black is a picture.
« Reply #110 on: June 14, 2007, 12:51:40 AM »
if I cared about someone, as I cared for him, I would respect them with the truth.

This won't be fun to hear Wil, but I think it's becoming more and more apparent that he didn't really care for you. Not the way he said he did, not the way you did. You deserve the truth, but that's not exactly a concept he was well-versed in. You really need to stop expecting him to act like you would, like I would, like any person worth knowing would.

please....kill him?
Ask me again, and I will.

willow

« Reply #111 on: June 14, 2007, 12:54:29 AM »

This won't be fun to hear Wil, but I think it's becoming more and more apparent that he didn't really care for you. Not the way he said he did, not the way you did. You deserve the truth, but that's not exactly a concept he was well-versed in. You really need to stop expecting him to act like you would, like I would, like any person worth knowing would.

I Know you're right..and still I hold out for that humanity....I emailed him and told him
I was blocking all further contact as of today. (my today ended almost 3 hours ago.)

please....kill him?
Ask me again, and I will.

*chews bottom lip*

if you are as capable as I....I won't ask you again.

Offline SomeRandomGuy

• Constant Poster
  • Black is a picture.
« Reply #112 on: June 14, 2007, 12:59:52 AM »

I Know you're right..and still I hold out for that humanity....I emailed him and told him
I was blocking all further contact as of today. (my today ended almost 3 hours ago.)

This is great news. Please do this, don't let him talk to you again. All he does is twist you, confuse you. He's so different than the man he pretended to be, the man you fell in love with, that anything he says now can only do you harm

*chews bottom lip*

*nod*

willow

« Reply #113 on: June 14, 2007, 01:05:01 AM »

This is great news. Please do this, don't let him talk to you again. All he does is twist you, confuse you. He's so different than the man he pretended to be, the man you fell in love with, that anything he says now can only do you harm

*chews bottom lip*

*nod*

I don't even really care about the break up...I just..why?? why would someone pretend to love me so much..and then intentionally do things to hurt me? what kind of sickass gets off on that??

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #114 on: June 14, 2007, 01:06:44 AM »
An injured one?

willow

« Reply #115 on: June 14, 2007, 01:08:32 AM »
An injured one?

so it would seem.

oddly..I am more affected by the lies, than the actual break.

Offline SomeRandomGuy

• Constant Poster
  • Black is a picture.
« Reply #116 on: June 14, 2007, 01:09:22 AM »
I don't even really care about the break up...I just..why?? why would someone pretend to love me so much..and then intentionally do things to hurt me? what kind of sickass gets off on that??

The christian kind.
The kind who doesn't know what real emotion is, and instead must substitute movie emotions.
The kind who would be a cop in LA.
The kind who thinks repeating 'so much' is romantic, and not trite.
Most of all, the kind who thinks he can control or own a woman, and when she DARES to make other friends, takes it as a personal affront.

The worst part is, of course, that this next chick may not be doomed to an entire lifetime with him, but that kid is.

willow

« Reply #117 on: June 14, 2007, 01:13:16 AM »

The christian kind.
The kind who doesn't know what real emotion is, and instead must substitute movie emotions.
The kind who would be a cop in LA.
The kind who thinks repeating 'so much' is romantic, and not trite.
Most of all, the kind who thinks he can control or own a woman, and when she DARES to make other friends, takes it as a personal affront.

The worst part is, of course, that this next chick may not be doomed to an entire lifetime with him, but that kid is.

*tears welling up*

oh..I am sure that was just a "look at me!!!" lie.

it kills me that I want a reason. I want him to tell me why he lied...cheated...manipulated. I know he won't...but I still want that.

Offline SomeRandomGuy

• Constant Poster
  • Black is a picture.
« Reply #118 on: June 14, 2007, 01:18:53 AM »
*tears welling up*

*hugs you, holding you tight*

it kills me that I want a reason. I want him to tell me why he lied...cheated...manipulated. I know he won't...but I still want that.

It kills you because you want to think yourself unaffected by this, too strong to be hurt by another person. It's completely reasonable to want an explanation... sadly, you'll probably _always_ want one. It will always upset you (what a fucking optimist I am), but it will upset you less and less as the months go by. It may take you, personally, longer than it would take another person, but you will get past him. You will replace the sadness with anger, then apathy.

Untill then, you've friends. My shoulder is always open.

You're loved Willlow, by people who really know what it means.

willow

« Reply #119 on: June 14, 2007, 01:23:12 AM »
*tears welling up*

*hugs you, holding you tight*

It kills you because you want to think yourself unaffected by this, too strong to be hurt by another person. It's completely reasonable to want an explanation... sadly, you'll probably _always_ want one. It will always upset you (what a fucking optimist I am), but it will upset you less and less as the months go by. It may take you, personally, longer than it would take another person, but you will get past him. You will replace the sadness with anger, then apathy.

Untill then, you've friends. My shoulder is always open.

You're loved Willlow, by people who really know what it means.

I am very thankful for you. I don't know how fucking mental I would be without you...
but I am pretty sure it would be scary.

I want to grab the back of his stupid head and drag him outside and grind his face into the mud...
until he eats it.

I really do hate you....but I am glad we are best friends.