Author Topic: My behavior towards Carla I am sorry :(  (Read 1890 times)

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
Re: My behavior towards Carla I am sorry :(
« Reply #45 on: June 18, 2007, 10:27:44 AM »
What ever is the matter  here, I hope Carla is reading my posts.  Its proof I am not the same anymore.  You just have to be open to the possiblitites, and its the ones who look at these with caution that are smart.  I just think ignoring my posts is cautioning too much. The longer this impass occurs  the more that is missed out on, for both of us.  I have a nack for humour and I liked making her laugh. That is certainly welcome even if I am in a good mood already. 
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #46 on: June 20, 2007, 09:41:12 AM »
Jessus fuckn christ, come on Carla.  I hope this does not mean other stuff about your lfe.  Its very important you be open with caution to the possiblites, otherwise you miss stuff.   I have not ate all morning, but it does not seem to cause hyperactivity anymore from hypoglycemia.  It seems as though nothing bothers me as much anymore.  I jogged/ walked, what I have been told to be six miles, to get a .97cent box of carrington green tea with ginseng at walmart.  I did not eat all day untill something like 7pm, and I was still calmn enough not to spend the money on junkfood.  I had no ginseng that day at all untill I got home. I had some yesterday though.  That six miles could have been one way, and it was because I had no ride and flat tire. Oh well, no sense in stressing, as I am doing my best. I hope your doing swell, Lol swell, must be geting horny again.  I start laughing alot because everything keeps reminding me of sex, and there is some stress wondering if my girlfriend is going to get annoyed with me.  I does not seem to matter if I am ginseng or any herb because its constant.  Mild at times but relatively constant.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: June 21, 2007, 03:37:43 PM »
I am not trying to start shit, just been making some observations.  I noticed I can pay attention and controll my actions even in the heavest stress, so that means there is no problem with me.

Spread your legs woman!

richard

« Reply #48 on: June 22, 2007, 01:29:39 PM »
sorry callaway if i snapped at you in the sex forum, im shure yer very smart :laugh: :)

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #49 on: June 26, 2007, 10:12:12 AM »
I am sure she excuses idiots! :laugh:

Ah hah you know I am joking.

Sorry I just picking as this issue so much, I just think she is missing out.

I got a free burger a couple of days ago at the firestation.  I threw out the cheese and bun and ate the hamburger.  While the fireman was cooking the burger he was also cooking hotdogs, and there was police officers cashing in on it to.  So I says, to the guy next to me, "Dogs in hot pursuit', and the guy laughs.  Police dogs, hot dogs, and hunger get it?  My mom bought iced coffee for her boyfriend and one of his ship mates says this one is for Eddy.  So I said, "Why are you tell me that? You want me to spit in it or something?''  I put on a midly serious face.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2007, 10:28:10 AM by AllDayGlowRandy »

Spread your legs woman!

richard

« Reply #50 on: June 27, 2007, 10:09:04 AM »
I am sure she excuses idiots! :laugh:
yer excused, the train leaves in 10 minutes dont be late :laugh:

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: June 27, 2007, 03:29:26 PM »
The train full of women leaving in 10 minutes, must get on board!

Spread your legs woman!

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #52 on: June 28, 2007, 04:21:47 AM »
Flo, if you start taking your meds and editing your posts, I'll feel less inclined to ignore you. Otherwise, you speak gibberish and don't take care of yourself, and it is annoying.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: July 11, 2007, 09:02:01 AM »
     When are you going to learn? I know what is the matter with me and I am fine now.  Lets see now... the dark circles under my eyes are half gone now, and it appears to be due to accidental ingestion of gluten and casein. Sunblock does not effectively adress the cosmetic issue of my noise being red with small pimpling.  Its red for various reasons...  Lack of stomach acid, and or need for detoxification etc.    Extremely annoying withdrawl occurs in those three days, but again subsides after then. Improvements in skin  starts at three days, and reduced pimpling plus redness does occur.    I notice after three days, orgasm feels better, suggesting that its something to do with exorphins.  I know I appear social on here, but there was quite a bit of times when  I would not talk, but there were also quite alot of times where I would approach strangers and just chat. After four days I notice some improvement in mood, and after 7 Its wonderful. Ginseng helps at times, but its no subsitute for a grain and dairy restricted diet.  I know very well the difference in how one food makes me feel.  I have ate tons of junkfood,  had various observations, and gluten and casein are the worst offenders of how I feel.  I have cravings every ounce in a while, but gluten and dairy are not the first things anymore.  Even if I were to eat some now, it would not taste as good to me. That is another sign I am allergic People who don't know me start approaching more toward the end of the seventh day, and I get more looks from women especially with addition of ginseng.  I am not smiling or doing anything more.
     So I thought it about it for awhile, how the fuck did this happen?  My mom tells me she gave me oats at two weeks old because it was the only thing that would stop me from crying for food.  I disrupted the nursery and got thrown out for crying spells. Mom starved to death when I was in her belly.  I mean not literally, but she ate a whole entire pumkin pie cause of me.  She says I ate the placenta to. The pediatrician recomended oats and he is an idiot.  I would never give oats, wheat, barley, rye, or actual cows milk to an undevolped intestinal tract.  That can cause an allergy to form.
     I have recently met up with some old friends, and there other friends excepted me. I was not made fun of for being socially inept at all, infact I made a joke that amused the whole gang.  I was polite and tactful when Weeze's cousin was doing something weird.  With restiction of grains and dairy, I decided I should give it ago.  There was some truama issues cropping up, but not allergies aggravating them.  They said I was diesal! It was a crowd hanging outside Eric's house of six people, and I was not bothered.  I told them my secrets because the past don't matter as much as what you do now. Its been a while since I enjoyed that, and I got roomates on the way! It will be three people paying the bills.  Tommy likes me even though he is hated quite a bit and rather depressed.  I am happy to make his day with my postive mood!  People are sometimes so mean and not the victims fault sometimes.
     So what do I do know with left over cravings?  Well, I think about the fact that junkfood actually makes a bad mood worse, so if I thought it was bad now it will be worse if I do impulsive things.  I meditate and I am able to strictly abstane from it now.  I have lost 18 lbs from doing that, and weigh 147lbs now.  Want me to loose weight for you Carla?  I am just joking, so don't get mad.  You can do anything I can, if you put your mind to it.  Logically, I am happier not eating any at all.  I turn to other healthy foods that I like instead also.  I like pretty much all foods.  I could eat a whole entire bad of frozen broccoli real easy.  I recently started grabbing fresh dandelion leaves from the outside to improve detoxification, digestion, and the health of my best friend dick!  Its alot of fun, and its more arousing then ginseng to me. Three times, ounce every hour, and great dream, all from two cups of leaves.  You bet I paid attention, I like that activity!  Dandelion leaves are richer in b vitamins than most other vegetables and are quite expensive in the stores, but are free outside!  Food outside tends to not have pesticides so is got more nutrition in it.  Honey suckle flowers taste great also!

« Last Edit: July 11, 2007, 09:53:36 AM by AllDayGlowRandy »

Spread your legs woman!

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: July 11, 2007, 11:40:49 AM »
 ::)

The_P

« Reply #55 on: July 11, 2007, 11:46:11 AM »
He's great at bullshitting, I'll give him that.

I don't think he needs meds, I think he's a perfectly able-bodied human being with a penchant of being a total crazy fag on some message board.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #56 on: July 11, 2007, 12:11:03 PM »
He's great at bullshitting, I'll give him that.

I don't think he needs meds, I think he's a perfectly able-bodied human being with a penchant of being a total crazy fag on some message board.
that ws funny.  you fucking homo.
Misunderstood.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #57 on: July 12, 2007, 11:13:41 AM »
Alright, Carla, I don't need your imput. Please just do me a favor and stop responding to my posts like you said you were going to do. When you come around to finally agreeing, I will not say I told you so.  If you ever need my help, I will listen, but just please leave me alone otherwise. I think you are doing an AS thing, no offense, were you get hyper focus on something.  Its like everyone obessively trying to dx me without paying attention to my feelings. My seven days are up, and boy it feels good.  I don't need along time to recover anymore because I am healthy.  Being as healthy as possible is the best defense against accidental ingestion.  The person who changed my avitar seems like a jealous fuckn wanker.  Grow up and work as hard as I do, then maybe you will be something special.  Its great when you look hot naturally though, I will tell you!  I can't gain weight, and man I have alot of calorie dense health food to.  Maybe I like to exercise so much  and maybe I burn it off too quickly.  Antioxidant rich foods and teas help protect me from the free radical stress of that.  Red tea, with its 50 times ability to quell free radicals, is a good choice. I was not trying to loose any weight, just put my mind to my health in a very serious way.  I am proud of my awesome body!
« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 11:26:25 AM by AllDayGlowRandy »

Spread your legs woman!

The_P

« Reply #58 on: July 12, 2007, 11:27:44 AM »
Why is it always assumed that when someone takes the mick of somebody, you're a jealous wanker? Can it be possible to be a prick, albeit a content one?

I'd say so.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 11:29:27 AM by Basement-dwelling Peegai »

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #59 on: July 12, 2007, 02:00:52 PM »
they're just jealous of your ability to be a prick.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde: