Educational

Author Topic: Ask me anything about me  (Read 22155 times)

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
Re: Ask me anything about me
« Reply #195 on: June 16, 2007, 09:12:46 PM »

1. WHY would you be hurt by someone overestimating your
intelligence?

Not that. I'm hurt from her accusing me of pretending. But then again I read her last post in my story thread and she said all my posts was all part of my baby act so I was right the first time. She is accusing me of acting on here.

Shouldn't you just try and understand harder?

Do you realize how many times I go through threads reading them over and over trying to get a new picture in my head? I even go to my buddies and ask them what people mean and then they tell me so I go back and post. In real life my mother even has had to help me with answering questions I was unsure about or if I didn't understand it. I was a lot worse when I was 17. Back when I started posting on the forums, gosh I was so naive it was ridiculous, I couldn’t even tell when someone was kidding, playing with me, etc. I was extremely gullible. Lot of people liked it and lot of people didn’t so they flame me pick me as their victim. You think I enjoy my stupidity? You think I like who I am? I feel like I’m on drugs because I can’t understand the concept what I just read. I hope it’s something I will outgrow eventually. I get told by my family I will get better as I get older. I will learn more and keep on maturing. My mother was the same way too when she was my age. Very naïve. I have heard about my other relatives being naïve too when they were young and then they grew out of that innocence as they got older.

I think she was pissed for seeing that you
ARE more intelligent than you were coming
off. I really hope that you two can work this
out. Though, you might want to take that
blog posting down.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #196 on: June 16, 2007, 09:17:56 PM »

intelligence?

Not that. I'm hurt from her accusing me of pretending. But then again I read her last post in my story thread and she said all my posts was all part of my baby act so I was right the first time. She is accusing me of acting on here.

Do you realize how many times I go through threads reading them over and over trying to get a new picture in my head? I even go to my buddies and ask them what people mean and then they tell me so I go back and post. In real life my mother even has had to help me with answering questions I was unsure about or if I didn't understand it. I was a lot worse when I was 17. Back when I started posting on the forums, gosh I was so naive it was ridiculous, I couldn’t even tell when someone was kidding, playing with me, etc. I was extremely gullible. Lot of people liked it and lot of people didn’t so they flame me pick me as their victim. You think I enjoy my stupidity? You think I like who I am? I feel like I’m on drugs because I can’t understand the concept what I just read. I hope it’s something I will outgrow eventually. I get told by my family I will get better as I get older. I will learn more and keep on maturing. My mother was the same way too when she was my age. Very naïve. I have heard about my other relatives being naïve too when they were young and then they grew out of that innocence as they got older.

off
. I really hope that you two can work this
blog posting down.
For someone who says they don't understand, you made a pretty coherent story up in the Submissions thread and a pretty coherent attack on me at WP. 

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #197 on: June 16, 2007, 09:19:35 PM »
Because she insulted me and still thought I was playing a game when I posted about my feelings in The haven and instead of believing she hurt me bad, she took it as me "playing the baby game." I don't like being accused of doing something I am not doing.
And neither do I.
I did not insult you in any instance.  
Besides, you get off on being spanked and getting into trouble, that was my point.

I do not like being spanked on my bare skin. I hate that. I would never let any guy do that to me. I wouldn't even let them spank me either without a diaper on my bottom. I put that in my story because I wanted to try something new. It was an idea my friend and I both created. I can out things in my stories too I wouldn't want done to me in real life because it's just a story, not real.

Don't tell me what I didn't feel. Or would you like me to say I did not insult you?

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #198 on: June 16, 2007, 09:25:18 PM »

intelligence?

off
. I really hope that you two can work this
blog posting down.
For someone who says they don't understand, you made a pretty coherent story up in the Submissions thread and a pretty coherent attack on me at WP. 

I learned a lot about sex from a bunch of pervs IMing me and shoving sex in my face and then criticizing me for not being sexual or turned on by my fetish back then. When I put some sexual content in one of my other stories (a none diaper one) I shocked some people because they didn't know "a sweet innocent girl" can write like that but I did it when I was 18 to show everyone that I wasn't naive anymore. It was a parody on one of my former favorite movies, 101 Dalmatians.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2007, 09:26:51 PM by Spokane Girl »

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #199 on: June 16, 2007, 09:27:40 PM »
It was a parody on one of my former favorite movies, 101 Dalmatians.
:plus:

You don't happen to have a copy lying around to repost here, do you?

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #200 on: June 16, 2007, 09:29:57 PM »

Acutally I do. It's on my story site. I can post it here if you like. I save all my stories. The link is in my profile for my story site.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #201 on: June 16, 2007, 09:30:07 PM »
Because she insulted me and still thought I was playing a game when I posted about my feelings in The haven and instead of believing she hurt me bad, she took it as me "playing the baby game." I don't like being accused of doing something I am not doing.
And neither do I.
Besides, you get off on being spanked and getting into trouble, that was my point.

I do not like being spanked on my bare skin. I hate that. I would never let any guy do that to me. I wouldn't even let them spank me either without a diaper on my bottom. I put that in my story because I wanted to try something new. It was an idea my friend and I both created. I can out things in my stories too I wouldn't want done to me in real life because it's just a story, not real.

Don't tell me what I didn't feel. Or would you like me to say I did not insult you?
No, I don't really think you insulted me.  I just don't like people who go and take an argument somewhere where the other person involved can't put their side forward.  Essentially Spokane, I have always treated you with respect and dignity with your fetish.  Then you started asking me in my Ask Away thread to change your diaper and I said no.  I gave you the benefit of the doubt for being slow and further I defended you and even had an argument with Calandale over being him being mean to you for being a little slow.

Regardless of whether you answered my questions in your submissions thread, I then find that you are not slow and are well capable of being vindictive and spiteful.  

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #202 on: June 16, 2007, 09:32:24 PM »

Acutally I do. It's on my story site. I can post it here if you like. I save all my stories. The link is in my profile for my story site.

Thanks. I'll read it when I get a chance.
Sounds fun.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #203 on: June 16, 2007, 09:35:54 PM »
And neither do I.

No, I don't really think you insulted me.  I just don't like people who go and take an argument somewhere where the other person involved can't put their side forward.  Essentially Spokane, I have always treated you with respect and dignity with your fetish.  Then you started asking me in my Ask Away thread to change your diaper and I said no.  I gave you the benefit of the doubt for being slow and further I defended you and even had an argument with Calandale over being him being mean to you for being a little slow.

Regardless of whether you answered my questions in your submissions thread, I then find that you are not slow and are well capable of being vindictive and spiteful. 
I assume now you are going to start a "I like My Friends at Intensity, I was wrong about them" thread, to apologise for bagging everyone.
And you know what, I hope you appreciate, that even though you basically called us scum over there, you have still been welcomed back here.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #204 on: June 16, 2007, 09:38:21 PM »
Eclair, you rock.  :plus:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #205 on: June 16, 2007, 09:41:11 PM »
I only asked you once to change me, one time. I was also playing too at the time so you're right, not all my posts are serious. That's what we do here, we goof off and play around and I was joining the fun. I also came here to troll but I haven't done it yet. I have been serious.
Just when was calandale being mean to me? Good thing I never caught that. I dugged through your posts today looking for the post where you defended me and haven't founded it yet. I am now on June 15th page 15.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #206 on: June 16, 2007, 09:41:47 PM »

Hah and she just lost it. You better give it back to her.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #207 on: June 16, 2007, 09:43:50 PM »

done!
Misunderstood.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #208 on: June 16, 2007, 09:44:08 PM »

Just trying to make war last?

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #209 on: June 16, 2007, 09:50:44 PM »

Just trying to make war last?

Yep. It's all a game now since she thinks I was playing my games before. She is gonna have to wait till I get tired of making her life miserable. Once I can go back to work, I'd be too busy to be on the computer all day waiting every hour to bump it down. Oh and I have my online friend too doing it. I will try and get my other friends do it too for the fun of it.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2007, 09:55:45 PM by Spokane Girl »