Author Topic: i am so happpy i dont see  (Read 1314 times)

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
Re: i am so happpy i dont see
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2007, 03:11:24 PM »

The say his fiancé had left him. He obviously killed her and her new boyfriend, but it's unclear why he killed the others.

Seems pretty reasonable to me. You shoot a couple of people in rage, and figure, "what the hell, I'm fucked now,"
so you have a little fun for once. If I ever got the guts to take out people that I hated, I sure would take a bunch
more down for shits and giggles.

Less than one half second, if you are in a speed pistol competition, with another magazine already in hand. You're talking about my game, now.

That's under optimal circumstances though.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2007, 03:20:16 PM »
Less than one half second, if you are in a speed pistol competition, with another magazine already in hand. You're talking about my game, now.

... like not having to duck return fire, right. That's the whole problem. Nobody shot back ...
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Litigious

« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2007, 03:33:14 PM »
Seems pretty reasonable to me. You shoot a couple of people in rage, and figure, "what the hell, I'm fucked now,"
so you have a little fun for once. If I ever got the guts to take out people that I hated, I sure would take a bunch

Honestly, I'd do that too, if I got the guns I needed for doing so.  ;)
« Last Edit: April 17, 2007, 03:35:40 PM by Litigious »

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2007, 03:35:07 PM »

... like not having to duck return fire, right. That's the whole problem. Nobody shot back ...

What I meant was that in a competition you don't have to move around much, hunting targets
do you?

Litigious

« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2007, 03:39:48 PM »
Yes, gun crime in the UK has risen in recent years. Handguns are illegal here, but a number of English cities (other than London, Nottingham, Manchester, Birmingham and Bradford spring to mind) are awash with illegal weapons. So on one hand we DO have the situation where the criminals and police have guns but the ordinary citizen doesn't - on the other hand, fewer teen gangs and hardly any chav wankers have guns either. I'd rather take my chances with a group of slack jawed twats knowing the best they can muster is likely to be a smallish knife or a broken bottle, rather than a pistol, since I can't have that taser I'd like. ;)

I think it's fundamentally wrong that we don't have the right to defend ourselves in most European countries. In Sweden, we still have a right to have handguns, but no right to carry, and from what I heard today, it's meaningless to get a gun legally even for self-defense in your own home. The court might free you for shooting in self-defense in your home, but they will revoke your license...It's better to try to get one illegally. That girl I talked to could get a taser. My mistake is that I've been too fucking law-abiding most of my life.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2007, 03:54:52 PM »

Honestly, I'd do that too, if I got the guns I needed for doing so.  ;)

Lemme see if I get this right... You admit that that, given you had the opportunity and lost your head and killed some people you hated, you'd be unstable enough to take down some innocent bystanders while you were at it? Did I get it about right?

See, the way I see it, this is precisely the reason for having gun laws. Thank you for providing me with the necessary examples.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2007, 04:06:29 PM »
Lemme see if I get this right... You admit that that, given you had the opportunity and lost your head and killed some people you hated, you'd be unstable enough to take down some innocent bystanders while you were at it? Did I get it about right?

See, the way I see it, this is precisely the reason for having gun laws. Thank you for providing me with the necessary examples.

It is always possible to get guns illegally, as long as the military has them.
Thus, some sick fuck like Lit or myself is going to be able to, IF we feel the need
to. Now, who's going to take us down? The sheep without guns? I could get a
god damned rocket launcher if I wanted to (had the offer 5G).

Litigious

« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2007, 04:27:47 PM »

Not quite innocent. But if I killed some arch enemies of mine, I might also take some creeps who had laughed at my back or something like that, before the cops shot me.  8)
« Last Edit: April 17, 2007, 04:31:53 PM by Litigious »

Litigious

« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2007, 04:31:06 PM »
It is always possible to get guns illegally, as long as the military has them.
Thus, some sick fuck like Lit or myself is going to be able to, IF we feel the need
to. Now, who's going to take us down? The sheep without guns? I could get a
god damned rocket launcher if I wanted to (had the offer 5G).

I have bomb precursors less than ten meters from where I sit, though I actually have them legally. Chemicals aren't that restricted here -- yet.  8)

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2007, 04:32:44 PM »
Not quite innocent. But if I killed some arch enemies of mine, I might also take some creeps who had laughed at my back or something like that, before the cops shot me.  8)

There are no innocents. They can all die.

Litigious

« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2007, 04:38:17 PM »

There are no innocents. They can all die.

Oh, you're right. Let's kill the whole bunch of them. 8)

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2007, 04:49:23 PM »

What I meant was that in a competition you don't have to move around much, hunting targets
do you?

It really depends on the specific game. We had an obstacle course, with pop-up or fly-by targets. Some could only be scored from a prone position, making the wrist snap towards gravity for ejection less powerful ... slowing you down, some. But, you're right - You only had about one hundred tweny degrees to defend. Not much realism, just fun.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2007, 07:14:08 PM »
about the reloading of the gun clips.

you can tape the clips end to end, and when you eject it, you just have to turn it over and re-insert the full clip.
Misunderstood.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #43 on: April 17, 2007, 07:16:36 PM »
you can tape the clips end to end, and when you eject it, you just have to turn it over and re-insert the full clip.

I think that'd be slower than just dropping it and slapping a new one in.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2007, 07:21:07 PM »

about the reloading of the gun clips.

Too slow! That's mostly done for the camera, not speed. In most speed competitions, the spent mag is of no consequence. You just let it go and slam the next one in. Pick it all up when the clock is stopped.