Educational

Author Topic: how was your childhood?  (Read 1799 times)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: how was your childhood?
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2007, 09:56:01 PM »
Later, after work, I want to know if your mother hurt you when you were little so she could get attention from doctors and nurses. 
Isn't that Munchausen's by proxy? I read a book about it but I forget it all(sigh).

Yes, I think you are correct, Renaeden. 

Scrapheap

« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2007, 11:28:54 PM »

My mother is a different story. She was affectionate to the point of smothering people. She treated me like a pet and I hated it. She's most likely AS (droopy eyelids and poor social skills) along with Borderline personality disorder and Munchausen's disease/severe hypocondria. She's best described as a self-destructive fool. She's also coincedentaly, the Puritan/ Religious Fundamentalst one.

Anyways, I could write a book on this and I'm on lunch break at work now... gota go .....

Later, after work, I want to know if your mother hurt you when you were little so she could get attention from doctors and nurses.  Or does she just hurt herself?

Not that I remember. There is one thing that has me suspicious though. When I was about a year old, I got very sick, ran a high fever, and almost died. The doctors traced the problem back to my baby formula. They said I developed a food alergy to something in it. In the back of my mind, I wouldn't put it past her to have put something in it though.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2007, 12:06:35 PM »
Go get some popcorn!

It started with my bipolar mom, who was ounce a model.  She was offered $2000 for posing naked, but now lol, lets just say I feel sorry for her.  I thank her partly for the body I have, Its just a dream come true.  She had needs to abuse herself to cope to distract herself from her depression. (My dx, and my therapist agrees from what he herd.)  She married people who were not quite right in the head when she, herself, had problems.  Abuse was allowed back in her day and she got plenty of it.  Even her father was heavly abused with starvation and beatings.  His father was the same, working on a coffee plantation, as a slave in Brazil.  We are portugeese.  My mom has rare black person blood in her, but she is white.  I suppose she drove my biological dad nuts to the point where he pointed a shot gun at her head.  I don't know if it was loaded or not or if the what is said about us is true.  She says we tried to hold him back.  She then went for another person like that, her second cousin, who was in the special forces of the marines.  That guy seemed like he had some problems, I mean fuckn someone with a cracked pelvis and choking to someone almost to death.  I had my own problems, which are still unrecognized by medical doctors.  I am smart enough to do most of it own my own, thankgod!  I had a miserable childhood, of lonelyness, bad mother, bad dad, own issues, and being picked on alot.  Mom had a decent base but not in the emotional department, and still does not.  Dad is much better, but not sufficent as a father still.  My step dad came back asking my mom for consolement about his suicide issue.  She was going to help him and he laughed.

Its still a mess and getting worse, but I am better, too late though. :'(  That is one of the reasons I want Carla to stop ignoring me, I don't know what my future will be like or where I am going.  I am fucked, but not without a fight.  This world does not seem to have room for me, and it seems as though I was never meant to be.  Well too bad!  Move your fuckn ass over and stop taking up two seats.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

TheGridWeLiveIn

« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2007, 12:53:47 PM »
My mother mentally abused me, and my father neglected me because he was a dumbass :violin:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2007, 01:12:31 PM »
My mother mentally abused me, and my father neglected me because he was a dumbass :violin:
i have found that most men are dumbasses.
Misunderstood.

Soph

« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2007, 01:13:15 PM »
i have found that most men are dumbasses.
Most people are dumbasses.

TheGridWeLiveIn

« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2007, 01:13:40 PM »
Most women are as well. :clap:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2007, 01:15:10 PM »
i consider myself to be a keen person.  but i am a dumbass from time to time....read my sig.

sorry about what i said to you the other night starbuline.
Misunderstood.

TheGridWeLiveIn

« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2007, 01:17:12 PM »
?

The_P

« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2007, 01:18:49 PM »
i consider myself to be a keen person.  but i am a dumbass from time to time....read my sig.

How can you verify it's that raped Russian chick?

Not mocking rape victims or anything, so please move on, you little shitheads.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2007, 01:20:26 PM »

How can you verify it's that raped Russian chick?

Not mocking rape victims or anything, so please move on, you little shitheads.
is this irony?

i don't know if it is at all. just taking a stab in the dark.
Misunderstood.

TheGridWeLiveIn

« Reply #41 on: July 03, 2007, 01:39:21 PM »
What?

richard

« Reply #42 on: July 03, 2007, 01:40:17 PM »
register to become an anti-pussy

TheGridWeLiveIn

« Reply #43 on: July 03, 2007, 01:43:32 PM »
register to become an anti-pussy

I'm on way too many forums as it is. I'm also running my own forum.

richard

« Reply #44 on: July 03, 2007, 01:44:55 PM »
so why not just register. it looks like yer already posting here