Educational

Author Topic: Aspies For Freedom  (Read 4390 times)

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
Re: Aspies For Freedom
« Reply #45 on: April 21, 2007, 08:05:30 AM »
Calandale - and you would be an authority on the matter why?

I am the master of assumptions.

The_P

« Reply #46 on: April 21, 2007, 08:06:34 AM »
Calandale - and you would be an authority on the matter why?

Assumptions, assumptions, what is your grumption?

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #47 on: April 21, 2007, 08:07:39 AM »

Funny, I thought that was me.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Kahless

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #48 on: April 21, 2007, 08:38:14 PM »
How's their kid doing? AFF has a very isolationist slant. A world of only aspies would be disaster.
Lord of the Londerground

Offline ANTON_UBER_ALLES

• King of Drama
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #49 on: June 09, 2008, 09:38:12 AM »
Bringing this thread back to life, I honestly would like to know WHY "Aspies" For Freedom shows such strong favoritism to gays; EVEN IF those gays are NeuroTypical. All I can think of that Amy Nelson is a total FAGhag and so she gives permission for homos like Max the bear to litter the site with his Bullshit and ignores the endless stream of complaints about his behaviour. I thought when I joined that is was an Aspie forum but its really turning out to be a Gay forum..... >:(
To tmia pulumchva nac vatieche evistho, aomai nac murinash aule. Thuvas sheronaith themiasa avilchval aomai marashm. Sanshl selace, etanal unialastres thamuce avish fleresh holaiesh sanshl tiur il  :cthulhu:

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #50 on: June 09, 2008, 09:49:50 AM »
Bringing this thread back to life, I honestly would like to know WHY "Aspies" For Freedom shows such strong favoritism to gays; EVEN IF those gays are NeuroTypical. All I can think of that Amy Nelson is a total FAGhag and so she gives permission for homos like Max the bear to litter the site with his Bullshit and ignores the endless stream of complaints about his behaviour. I thought when I joined that is was an Aspie forum but its really turning out to be a Gay forum..... >:(
Link? I could have a bit of fun with them I guess if someone wants to make me a fake account... ;)

Offline ANTON_UBER_ALLES

• King of Drama
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #51 on: June 09, 2008, 11:50:04 AM »
Link you say? The URL of the site is:
www.aspiesforfreedom.com
To tmia pulumchva nac vatieche evistho, aomai nac murinash aule. Thuvas sheronaith themiasa avilchval aomai marashm. Sanshl selace, etanal unialastres thamuce avish fleresh holaiesh sanshl tiur il  :cthulhu:

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #52 on: June 09, 2008, 12:27:36 PM »
Link you say? The URL of the site is:
www.aspiesforfreedom.com
Well to particular threads that I can have a lot of fun in, i know the AFF web address you numpty. Then I can make a new account and show them who really knows about autism rights. :D Kind of a shame its a bit of a lame stage really, but oh well.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #53 on: June 09, 2008, 02:11:30 PM »

And homophobes such as yourself aren't allowed to spread their venom there? poor you. Want a manly hug?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: June 09, 2008, 02:18:03 PM »
/snore.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #55 on: June 09, 2008, 02:21:58 PM »

And homophobes such as yourself aren't allowed to spread their venom there? poor you. Want a manly hug?
Since the "gay community" went so bloody PC and started meddling in everything I have very little time for gay rights activism now myself. What disgusts me is that while we aspies get practically victimised for merely being who they are and having little choice in the matter, they get the full gravy train for basically blatent narcissism, particularly those who be "camp". Why should peoples foolish choices be taken well ahead of people being who they are?

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #56 on: June 09, 2008, 02:22:59 PM »
So you say it's a choice, then?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #57 on: June 09, 2008, 02:31:46 PM »
oh noes, not this discussion again.  ::)

it's not a choice to be gay, hadron, although there is some choice as to behaviour, etc.  and gay people went through fucking shit too, they're just at a later stage of the "education/understanding/acceptance" curve, as it were.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #58 on: June 09, 2008, 02:42:57 PM »
So you say it's a choice, then?
Its a choice whether or not to reveal it, and asides it comes out in adolesence, so its a different kettle of fish. Acting camp (which btw is where a lot of shit comes from) is definitely a choice.

oh noes, not this discussion again.  ::)

it's not a choice to be gay, hadron, although there is some choice as to behaviour, etc.  and gay people went through fucking shit too, they're just at a later stage of the "education/understanding/acceptance" curve, as it were.
Gay people went through shit largely by their own choices, my (more or less former) stepbrother is prime example of that. It is very easy to hide, the camp behaviour on his part was definitely insecure attention seeking, which the gay rights movement provide a mechanism for. Hell yes I know you both are going to disagree with me on this one, but this view of mine has come of experience of certain peoples behaviour.

If anything, the pendulum has swung way too far in their favour. Effectively at our expense by them hogging the lime light. Thanks to lobbying, it is now more of a crime to beat someone up for being gay than disabled, despite the latter in most cases being well more vulnerable. Now why on earth (a) are they and (b) should they be further up the queue than us?

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #59 on: June 09, 2008, 03:02:54 PM »
Why do you feel the need to attack one minority group so you can defend another?

- Albert Einstein