Author Topic: CHIRP!  (Read 16302 times)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: CHIRP!
« Reply #90 on: March 30, 2007, 02:18:13 PM »
A toothbrush?  What are you going to do, brush her teeth?   :green:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #91 on: March 30, 2007, 02:24:48 PM »

Tie her up first, THEN brush her teeth. Dental hygiene is very important. ;D :LMAO:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #92 on: March 30, 2007, 02:26:00 PM »

Tie her up first, THEN brush her teeth. Dental hygiene is very important. ;D :LMAO:

:LMAO:

+

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #93 on: March 30, 2007, 02:55:18 PM »

I have had an icy blowjob, twice before, where she takes crushed ice into her mouth along with my cock. It is very intense, although messy. Messy is how she liked everything, though.

Nice. Try menthol too. More intense, though sadly less messy.

Peter - Ok, I'm a little confused about some of the toys in the top picture. I think that I understand the O-rings, but what are some of the other things?

Well, I use toys too then, if you count the toothbrush. Usually the evidence gets eaten though.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #94 on: March 30, 2007, 03:03:44 PM »

I have had an icy blowjob, twice before, where she takes crushed ice into her mouth along with my cock. It is very intense, although messy. Messy is how she liked everything, though.

Nice. Try menthol too. More intense, though sadly less messy.

Peter - Ok, I'm a little confused about some of the toys in the top picture. I think that I understand the O-rings, but what are some of the other things?

Well, I use toys too then, if you count the toothbrush. Usually the evidence gets eaten though.

The clear tube things in the background are jelly sleeves.  They're very stretchy and soft, and they go around the shaft of your penis, or around a dildo, vibrator, finger, cucumber or whatever for extra stimulation to the vagina.  The pink thing with the spikes on it is a clitoral-stimulating jelly cock-ring, where the ball-bearing and jelly spikes slap against the girl's clitoris and anus on each thrust, as well as providing stimulation to her vulva in general.  The red and black thing is another kind of cock-ring that's supposed to make it feel better for the guy by applying pressure to the urethra.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #95 on: March 30, 2007, 03:15:02 PM »

I got it in a BDSM pack along with the sandpaper, clothes pegs and candles when I went to a dungeon with a girl last year.  I saw a guy using it on a girl, and she seemed to like it, though it's not really the most stimulating of toys; just a bit of a teaser.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #96 on: March 30, 2007, 03:15:44 PM »

So, it seems.
Maybe you should add a product review section to your blog.
 8)

I could call it "Confessions of a pervert"

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #97 on: March 30, 2007, 03:55:25 PM »

I got it in a BDSM pack along with the sandpaper, clothes pegs and candles when I went to a dungeon with a girl last year.  I saw a guy using it on a girl, and she seemed to like it, though it's not really the most stimulating of toys; just a bit of a teaser.

Now this kind of frightens me.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #98 on: March 30, 2007, 03:58:21 PM »

;D

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #99 on: March 30, 2007, 04:29:44 PM »

;D

Maybe he's afraid of getting the kind that's not waterproof. Not all lubricants can handle eighty grit.

:laugh:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #100 on: March 30, 2007, 04:44:47 PM »

;D

Maybe he's afraid of getting the kind that's not waterproof. Not all lubricants can handle eighty grit.

:laugh:

In this particular situation, with this particular girl, that could be a bonus for her.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #101 on: March 30, 2007, 05:10:02 PM »

Hurt her responsibly, Peter.
 :headbang:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #102 on: March 30, 2007, 05:15:27 PM »
I'll do my best to avoid causing permanent damage and/or death.  Hopefully she'll just walk funny for a week afterwards.   ;)

Scrapheap

« Reply #103 on: April 03, 2007, 12:05:16 AM »
Meh !! I just need a Full Throttle energy drink and I can make a girl walk bow-legged !!  ;) ;D

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #104 on: April 03, 2007, 12:49:02 AM »
Meh !! I just need a Full Throttle energy drink and I can make a girl walk bow-legged !!  ;) ;D

Crap, I just need to fuck them gently.