Educational

Author Topic: The worst aspies?  (Read 17487 times)

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: The worst aspies?
« Reply #630 on: June 19, 2009, 09:42:15 PM »

On the other hand, rape wouldn't cripple me for life...

I've known a couple girls who had been raped, and it absolutely does. That shit will tear you apart mentally.

I think choosing to let someone's act of violence ruin your life is a sad thing. But like all traumatic things in life, each person reacts in different ways.

For me, anything like that just makes me more determined to move on and not let some scumbag have the power to fuck your life up through their mindless act.

On the other hand, if someone did that to my child, I would feel compelled to exact some sort of revenge.

TheoK

« Reply #631 on: June 20, 2009, 12:51:52 AM »

On the other hand, rape wouldn't cripple me for life...

I've known a couple girls who had been raped, and it absolutely does. That shit will tear you apart mentally.

I think choosing to let someone's act of violence ruin your life is a sad thing. But like all traumatic things in life, each person reacts in different ways.

For me, anything like that just makes me more determined to move on and not let some scumbag have the power to fuck your life up through their mindless act.

On the other hand, if someone did that to my child, I would feel compelled to exact some sort of revenge.

:agreed:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #632 on: June 20, 2009, 12:21:02 PM »
It surprises me when I hear about people still being mad at their childhood bullies and some want to still get back at them and I'm like "whoa, isn't that waste of time of their energy and they are still miserable?"

I'd rather be happy than depressed so I block things out. I have no desire to get back at my old bullies or my old online enemies from a few years ago. I haven't seen them around in years anyway in the other community.

TheoK

« Reply #633 on: June 20, 2009, 12:30:46 PM »
It surprises me when I hear about people still being mad at their childhood bullies and some want to still get back at them and I'm like "whoa, isn't that waste of time of their energy and they are still miserable?"

It depends. I don't want to be locked up becuase of them, then they'd win twice, but if I had enough money I'd gladly pay some criminals to break their bones and bash out their teeth.  :angel:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #634 on: June 20, 2009, 01:02:42 PM »

It depends. I don't want to be locked up becuase of them, then they'd win twice, but if I had enough money I'd gladly pay some criminals to break their bones and bash out their teeth.  :angel:

If they're trying to rape you its called self defense. And if you permanently damage their body by "accident" during the struggle to get away... then so be it right?

I mean its your word against the word of some nutjob rapist.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

TheoK

« Reply #635 on: June 20, 2009, 01:04:53 PM »

If they're trying to rape you its called self defense. And if you permanently damage their body by "accident" during the struggle to get away... then so be it right?

But I'm an Aspie. And self-defense is "bad" in Europe and especially in Sweden.  :-\

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #636 on: June 20, 2009, 01:06:08 PM »

But I'm an Aspie. And self-defense is "bad" in Europe and especially in Sweden.  :-\

Then i'd make such a big deal out of it and get the media involved until I got my fucking way.
I will never stop...

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #637 on: June 20, 2009, 07:55:24 PM »

If it were possible, I would get rid of all the bullies, criminals, jerks, and assholes.Then the whole world would be a better place. No more crime, everyone be honest, no more victims. Everyone would be nice.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #638 on: June 20, 2009, 07:57:05 PM »

If it were possible, I would get rid of all the bullies, criminals, jerks, and assholes.Then the whole world would be a better place. No more crime, everyone be honest, no more victims. Everyone would be nice.

Hey. http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,11151.0.html
I will never stop...

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #639 on: June 20, 2009, 08:52:38 PM »
I still hate my childhood bullies with a vengance.

One of the only things I give a shit about it being a shitload better than them and rubbing it in their face.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #640 on: June 20, 2009, 09:22:12 PM »

One of the only things I give a shit about it being a shitload better than them and rubbing it in their face.

:zoinks:
I will never stop...

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #641 on: June 20, 2009, 09:57:45 PM »

That would explain why you are attracted to power and money.

So you can zoom back into town in your fast car and fancy lifestyle and show them you made it.

I think it is possible to do it on your own Fiona, that would be an even better payback. Just don't become a stuck up asshole in the process.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #642 on: June 21, 2009, 01:11:47 AM »

That would explain why you are attracted to power and money.

So you can zoom back into town in your fast car and fancy lifestyle and show them you made it.

I think it is possible to do it on your own Fiona, that would be an even better payback. Just don't become a stuck up asshole in the process.

You seem like you're under the impression that I want to spend someone elses money, and that is not the case at all. My attraction to those sort of men doesn't have anything to do with my personal feelings for people who have made me feel small. The two desires are mutually exclusive, but both there. (wanting to make my own fortune, and the fact i'm attracted to power)

I want money of my own for those reasons, not to date someone with it.

I want to become a stuck up arsehole, but only to these people. Give them a taste of their own medicine.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2009, 01:13:50 AM by Fionæ »

TheoK

« Reply #643 on: June 21, 2009, 01:13:48 AM »
But idiots won't be broken down just because you are successful. But they sure as hell will be broken down if you pay Hells Angels to put them in a wheel chair.  :eyebrows:

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #644 on: June 21, 2009, 01:15:23 AM »
But idiots won't be broken down just because you are successful. But they sure as hell will be broken down if you pay Hells Angels to put them in a wheel chair.  :eyebrows:

Not interested in whether they're "broken down"... Maybe hopefully they will think ... "Hey, maybe that girl wasn't so much of a loser afterall.... maybe im the actual loser" or just to feel inadiquite is good enough tbh.

I'd rather humiliate them. Not a fan of violence unless the person hurts animals or small children or is a reall sick fuck.