Author Topic: The worst aspies?  (Read 17428 times)

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
Re: The worst aspies?
« Reply #540 on: December 25, 2007, 11:24:48 PM »
I don't even HAVE an &P$ key.  :laugh:

Soph

« Reply #541 on: December 25, 2007, 11:28:13 PM »
fuck everything s gonig funny lol my internet is broke

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #542 on: December 25, 2007, 11:30:22 PM »
You done broke all the internetz.

Soph

« Reply #543 on: December 25, 2007, 11:32:52 PM »
sjit i have stomache ahce

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
« Reply #544 on: July 07, 2008, 08:29:55 AM »
I would really like it if you could tell me your worst ever experiences with other Aspies online.  The worst sites, the worst aspies, and the worst arguements.  And please recount why they stuck in your mind as being hurtful and frustrating.  I will post mine later, but I need time to prepare it.   Thanks!

I've been banned from both Wrong Planet and Aspies for Freedom. On Aspies for Freedom, this was preceded by a whole lists of insults from various liberals and on Wrong Planet it happened in absolute quietude. The reason is my politically incorrect views that were incorrectly labeled as "racist" or "homophobic".

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #545 on: July 07, 2008, 12:33:29 PM »
I would really like it if you could tell me your worst ever experiences with other Aspies online.  The worst sites, the worst aspies, and the worst arguements.  And please recount why they stuck in your mind as being hurtful and frustrating.  I will post mine later, but I need time to prepare it.   Thanks!

I've been banned from both Wrong Planet and Aspies for Freedom. On Aspies for Freedom, this was preceded by a whole lists of insults from various liberals and on Wrong Planet it happened in absolute quietude. The reason is my politically incorrect views that were incorrectly labeled as "racist" or "homophobic".

It's not that difficult to be banned from either WP or AFF, but that would not have happened here.

People might insult your views if they don't share them, though.

:welcome:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #546 on: July 07, 2008, 12:47:55 PM »

Hahaha, you won't be banned here. Called on, sure, but banned, no.

Welcome to I2. ;D
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #547 on: July 07, 2008, 05:29:05 PM »
Of course you can get banned here. Just start spamming like Atomika did or Ahayas or be under 18.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #548 on: July 07, 2008, 07:20:42 PM »
Of course you can get banned here. Just start spamming like Atomika did or Ahayas or be under 18.

Yes, spread the word about the minors.

Actually, Ahayes did not get banned for spamming, like Atomika did, even though he tried. According to Duncvis, Ahayes tried to intrude upon Dunc's email server. I can't imagine why, but the small bit I have been witness to regarding Ahayes, I'd have to say he did it because he could.

Too bad, really. I miss his antics - not the big letters, but much of the rest was lightly entertaining.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #549 on: July 07, 2008, 09:25:25 PM »

Actually, Ahayes did not get banned for spamming, like Atomika did, even though he tried. According to Duncvis, Ahayes tried to intrude upon Dunc's email server. I can't imagine why, but the small bit I have been witness to regarding Ahayes, I'd have to say he did it because he could.

Too bad, really. I miss his antics - not the big letters, but much of the rest was lightly entertaining.

Okay, he told me through IM he was banned for spamming and harassing the owner. I wouldn't assume he was lying, he maybe thought that's what he was banned for.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #550 on: July 07, 2008, 09:47:08 PM »

Okay, he told me through IM he was banned for spamming and harassing the owner. I wouldn't assume he was lying, he maybe thought that's what he was banned for.

These are not inconsistent statements, Spokane Girl.  Maybe Ahayes considers intruding on Dunc's email server part of harassing the owner.

He also signed Dunc and some other members up on a spam email list. 

That may have been part of harassing the owner to him too, even though doing that wasn't what got him banned.

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
« Reply #551 on: July 08, 2008, 01:09:59 PM »
Hahaha, you won't be banned here. Called on, sure, but banned, no.

That's the way I like it  :headbang2:

Welcome to I2. ;D

Thanks  :green:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #552 on: July 08, 2008, 02:11:16 PM »

Atomika spammed the board with his nonsense without being a member, first. When he tried to join, later, to spam more, we were ready. He never wrote a single post with actual content beyond the spam, as far as I know.

Ahayes did not get banned because of spamming.

And once you're 18 or older, you can't go back. Physically, that is. Mentally, plenty of people have proven the opposite.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #553 on: July 08, 2008, 02:21:07 PM »

He knows what he did.

- Albert Einstein

ozymandias

« Reply #554 on: July 08, 2008, 03:25:53 PM »

He knows what he did.

And he's too much of a douchebag to admit it!