Educational

Author Topic: The worst aspies?  (Read 18439 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: The worst aspies?
« Reply #465 on: December 22, 2007, 11:23:09 AM »
Timelord shits me.

Polar Bear on WP chat shits me.

A couple of the mods on WP chat Shit me.

Ramsus on WP forum shits me.

Aside from that I am all love and tranquility. Until you shit me.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Soph

« Reply #466 on: December 22, 2007, 01:48:05 PM »
alex and krabz

and hundreds of tossers on wp

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #467 on: December 22, 2007, 01:52:06 PM »
who's timelord? :toporly:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Kosmonaut

« Reply #468 on: December 22, 2007, 02:29:25 PM »
what does 'shits me' mean  ???  :zoinks:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #469 on: December 22, 2007, 04:38:14 PM »
Shits me = gives me the shits

Timelord ------> http://philsworld.wiki-site.com/index.php/Main_Page     &     http://www.blogger.com/profile/15990395063496695195   

Timelord = Oxygen thief
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

ozymandias

« Reply #470 on: December 22, 2007, 09:35:33 PM »
Well, I know Timelord now.    I could say more, but, that belongs on another forum and not here!

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #471 on: December 22, 2007, 10:04:50 PM »
Well, I know Timelord now.    I could say more, but, that belongs on another forum and not here!

Sorry mate don't understand. My comment needed to be posted on another forum? Your opinion needs to be posted elsewhere? You are prevented from posting?

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #472 on: December 23, 2007, 07:24:32 AM »

Sorry mate don't understand. My comment needed to be posted on another forum? Your opinion needs to be posted elsewhere? You are prevented from posting?

Ozymandias knows Timelord from Aspergian Island and maybe other fora as well, so he does not want to bring that information about him from there to Intensity.

I will express my opinion, though.

;D

It seems that whenever Timelord disagrees with someone's opinion, he says things like, "Which makes your status as a true Aspie (if you ever claimed to be one) highly questionable to say the least. If you can handle grey areas - you aren't an Aspie."

Here at Intensity, questioning someone's diagnosis is self-pwnage and automatically slays the thread, according to Dunc's Law, which is analogous to Godwin's Law. 

Here is a link to a discussion about Dunc's Law:

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php?topic=1264.msg45084#msg45084

:laugh:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #473 on: December 23, 2007, 07:30:47 AM »
isn't Timelord ascan? i get all these names mixed up.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Teejay

« Reply #474 on: December 23, 2007, 07:58:53 AM »

If he ain't British and a raving racist, Timelord cannot be Ascan

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #475 on: December 23, 2007, 08:01:22 AM »

I don't think they are the same person.  Doesn't Timelord live in Australia?  I think Ascan lives in the UK near Omega.

ozymandias

« Reply #476 on: December 23, 2007, 08:40:11 AM »
Timelord is australian and I suggested to him on AI that he bring his fight with another AI member over here.  He rejected the idea.  I had to lock a thread there after he and another member got into a mega flame row.  AI is a support forum.

I have nothing against Timelord or the other member, though I did have grounds to ban them both.  I chose instead to lock the thread and let those two calm down.  I have since unlocked the thread and have had no response.  I prefer not to ban or suspend a member.  I hear enough about such things at wp and other forums.  I'll only ban as a LAST resort.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #477 on: December 23, 2007, 08:41:44 AM »
Do we need that kind of fresh meat? I need a fresh target. :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

ozymandias

« Reply #478 on: December 23, 2007, 08:43:30 AM »

I had to reread that, and yes, as Callaway said, except for saying he's australian, I prefer to keep how and why I know him off this Board.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #479 on: December 23, 2007, 08:45:24 AM »
But is he a suitable target or should we ignore him?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein