Author Topic: The worst aspies?  (Read 18214 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: The worst aspies?
« Reply #195 on: March 29, 2007, 07:37:54 AM »

I will re register, but I absolutely cannot guarantee I will be always cheery and never mention my issues, tho I shall try not to. I just do not like to hide parts of myself as to me that is not being honest at all.
We all have a bag of issues that will defeat us, if we are not tacking against them, constantly. No one expects any of us to be above the laws of nature, in that regard. None of us expect to have the answers given to us, either. But the questions, themselves, are often far more important than the answers, in case you are keeping score.

Usually, by the second or third time I meet someone who has jolly nonsense dancing from their mouths constantly, I want to inflict lasting pain on them, so please, don't think you need to be happy sappy to be part of something, here. Each of us has something of value to share, even Randy.

As McJ said, you are welcome to PM comments to me, but I would prefer to be out front and in public view, unless something too private comes up.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Graelwyn

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #196 on: March 29, 2007, 07:48:24 AM »
I would say that the worst aspies are those who have nothing better to do than slag off other aspies behind their backs myself... I see that as the ultimate in cowardice.

Why other aspies.. what have you got against people in general?

The title refers to aspies...the thread is about the worst aspies, hence I used the word aspies. I do not agree with slagging off anyone behind their backs, but admittedly, most humans do it at one time or another. As to people in general, I do not get on with most people in general, aspie or otherwise.

But the aspies you're describing as worst are the reffered to with the first "aspies" in your sentence. I was asking about the second one.

I am not sure why this is so important to you... I imagine I simply put in aspies as par the course at the time... I don't tend to sit and think about my wording every single time I post and whether someone might dissect what I say and find something wrong with it.

MAybe I considered it less right for aspies to slag off other aspies than just other people in general because aspies have some issues that other people do not share? I do not know. I do not really feel like having to justify one word I put in one sentence that I wrote a day or two ago since I cannot recall what was going through my mind at that point in time.

Offline Graelwyn

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #197 on: March 29, 2007, 07:50:02 AM »

I will re register, but I absolutely cannot guarantee I will be always cheery and never mention my issues, tho I shall try not to. I just do not like to hide parts of myself as to me that is not being honest at all.
We all have a bag of issues that will defeat us, if we are not tacking against them, constantly. No one expects any of us to be above the laws of nature, in that regard. None of us expect to have the answers given to us, either. But the questions, themselves, are often far more important than the answers, in case you are keeping score.

Usually, by the second or third time I meet someone who has jolly nonsense dancing from their mouths constantly, I want to inflict lasting pain on them, so please, don't think you need to be happy sappy to be part of something, here. Each of us has something of value to share, even Randy.

As McJ said, you are welcome to PM comments to me, but I would prefer to be out front and in public view, unless something too private comes up.

I am unlikely to feel comfortable enough to pm anyone again here, if I am honest. Not for now anyway. I do not see why I would need to pm comments to you, considering the stuff I have already shared here in public today.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #198 on: March 29, 2007, 07:50:45 AM »
Nobody minds when youre not cheery.  They hardly mind anything you could say at all.  But they mind a little bit when you give shit but arent willing to take it.

But dont expect that when we say we dont mind your uncheeriness, that we will turn the other cheek when you are being disagreeable with us.  I personally will turn the other cheek if the other guy has an axe in my forehead, but very few people make that kind of guarentee.  But if we feel you have said something which we disagree with, or offends us, expect to hear about it.

Just because we argue with you doesn't mean we hate you.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #199 on: March 29, 2007, 07:56:12 AM »
Nobody minds when youre not cheery.  They hardly mind anything you could say at all.  But they mind a little bit when you give shit but arent willing to take it.

But dont expect that when we say we dont mind your uncheeriness, that we will turn the other cheek when you are being disagreeable with us.  I personally will turn the other cheek if the other guy has an axe in my forehead, but very few people make that kind of guarentee.  But if we feel you have said something which we disagree with, or offends us, expect to hear about it.

Just because we argue with you doesn't mean we hate you.
good post nomaken.

i rarely hold grudges.  though my demeaner is fire and venom...on the outside, i really am compassionate.
i hold no grudges, then again, i will not conform and tell people what they want to hear.  i will speak what i am thinking at the moment, hurtful or helpful.
with me, you get what you get.
Misunderstood.

Offline Graelwyn

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #200 on: March 29, 2007, 09:58:12 AM »
Fair Enough  :)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #201 on: March 29, 2007, 10:30:00 AM »

I am unlikely to feel comfortable enough to pm anyone again here, if I am honest. Not for now anyway. I do not see why I would need to pm comments to you, considering the stuff I have already shared here in public today.

I'm just trying to cast a certain light on our disagreements ... more like a sibling spat than a formal crucifixion. Nothing more.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Litigious

« Reply #202 on: March 29, 2007, 10:33:03 AM »
You're a hard but fair man. I think.  ;)

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #203 on: March 29, 2007, 10:37:23 AM »
I don't see any point in further going over old ground, unless someone needs to- but welcome back (and that is sincere) we don't really keep score of all the people we've managed to drive away although I'm sure some people think we do  :laugh:

Oh and +1 for rejoining.

Offline Graelwyn

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #204 on: March 29, 2007, 11:03:43 AM »
I don't see any point in further going over old ground, unless someone needs to- but welcome back (and that is sincere) we don't really keep score of all the people we've managed to drive away although I'm sure some people think we do  :laugh:

Oh and +1 for rejoining.

Thanks, lol. Doubt I will post much right now as I have not slept in 25 hours and that was seriously a bad idea...I am drooping. I dont know I will post as I did as I feel a little alien right now, lol. I shall see how I feel as time goes on and watch for a while.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #205 on: March 29, 2007, 11:55:52 AM »
Welcome back, anyway. It must have taken some courage. I don't + anyone for joining, though.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Graelwyn

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #206 on: March 29, 2007, 03:27:22 PM »
Welcome back, anyway. It must have taken some courage. I don't + anyone for joining, though.

Nah, just my mythral suit of armour  :P thankyou.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #207 on: March 29, 2007, 03:39:21 PM »
Oooh, mythral. Pretty.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Graelwyn

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #208 on: March 29, 2007, 04:09:37 PM »
Oooh, mythral. Pretty.
:laugh:
Yup, now if only I could remember which game I got the idea from

ozymandias

« Reply #209 on: March 29, 2007, 04:50:48 PM »
Wasn't "Mithral" the special type of armor or chain mail from the Lord of the Rings?