Educational

Author Topic: The worst aspies?  (Read 18302 times)

Graelwyn

Re: The worst aspies?
« Reply #165 on: March 29, 2007, 06:22:48 AM »
but any shit that was said were peoples honest opinions.

you may have honest opinions of others as well....like you did about my parenting ability.
the difference is i addressed your concerns.  i doidn't run away as an admission of guilt towards the accusations slung at me.

What accusations of guilt? You accused me of being emo, essentially... had a go at me for having a blog in the place where problems were supposedly allowed to be. That is why I left. Because I was pulled up AFTER I had moved all my emotional shit to the appropriate forum.

And yes, to me having sex is unclean...and showing my body is a sign I am a slut.
problems can be communicated anywhere.

i just got sick and tired of people telling you that everything was going to be alright, as i continued to watch you slide.
i decided to be frank with you.  you couldn't handle it because you didn't want the truth.

that is my opinion.

and i think sluts are great.

I didn't want 'Its gonna be alrights', I wanted some guidance as to why I was getting obsessed and maybe some advice as to how best break away from it etc... I didn't need harshness that just left me feeling like even more of a loser... I am fully aware of my entrapment when I am in the midst of an obsession, but knowing it does not change it anymore than any other aspie can yank themselves away from an obsession with something else.I knew what I was doing, but it was incredibly hard to stop and has just taken time and willpower on my part. I still have feelings for the guy, but I am no longer hanging around him. I do send the odd letter, but he has not complained or said anything. I would have rather it had been put a little more gently and been realised how hard it was to pull myself away at the time.

The forums have replaced that particular person obsession now for the most part anyways. I managed to pull myself away but only when it hit me that I had to do something... meanwhile all I needed was either to be allowed to vent alone or less harsh advice, but then kid gloves are not allowed so it was a no win situation for me. I knew that even talking calmly about my situation I would be termed emo and ripped up.

I am a mixed bag. Some days I have moods like shit, others I am in a high. That is me. I am not jolly much of the time, that is also me, and I am not prone to faking, hence I do not believe I belonged on here to begin.

Litigious

« Reply #166 on: March 29, 2007, 06:23:27 AM »
A slut to me is someone who has only her cunt to offer and nothing more. I consider a slut to be trash...filthy, disgusting trash, useful only for one thing...just as I have mostly considered myself to be, ironically, considering I dont have sex at all lol.

At least not with other people. You should try it some time, it can be great.

Graelwyn

« Reply #167 on: March 29, 2007, 06:27:12 AM »
A slut to me is someone who has only her cunt to offer and nothing more. I consider a slut to be trash...filthy, disgusting trash, useful only for one thing...just as I have mostly considered myself to be, ironically, considering I dont have sex at all lol.

Nah...once you have sex with someone, it tends to become all they want you for and all they see you as...a walking copulation machine. I do not see myself ever being able to be happy having sex unless it was in a longterm relationship and even then, I would feel wary now as I feel bad about having shown my naked picture to people here.

Litigious

« Reply #168 on: March 29, 2007, 06:30:05 AM »
No, people don't want you just for sex, not all people at least. If you are in a relationship, is it really that strange that your partner wants to have a little sex now and then? Wouldn't it be weirder the other way around?

Graelwyn

« Reply #169 on: March 29, 2007, 06:35:20 AM »
No, people don't want you just for sex, not all people at least. If you are in a relationship, is it really that strange that your partner wants to have a little sex now and then? Wouldn't it be weirder the other way around?

I guess... eh. I dont understand relationships very well. I cannot even make friends, let alone boyfriends lol.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #170 on: March 29, 2007, 06:37:45 AM »

you may have honest opinions of others as well....like you did about my parenting ability.
the difference is i addressed your concerns.  i doidn't run away as an admission of guilt towards the accusations slung at me.

What accusations of guilt? You accused me of being emo, essentially... had a go at me for having a blog in the place where problems were supposedly allowed to be. That is why I left. Because I was pulled up AFTER I had moved all my emotional shit to the appropriate forum.

And yes, to me having sex is unclean...and showing my body is a sign I am a slut.

i just got sick and tired of people telling you that everything was going to be alright, as i continued to watch you slide.
i decided to be frank with you.  you couldn't handle it because you didn't want the truth.

that is my opinion.

I didn't want 'Its gonna be alrights', I wanted some guidance as to why I was getting obsessed and maybe some advice as to how best break away from it etc... I didn't need harshness that just left me feeling like even more of a loser... I am fully aware of my entrapment when I am in the midst of an obsession, but knowing it does not change it anymore than any other aspie can yank themselves away from an obsession with something else.I knew what I was doing, but it was incredibly hard to stop and has just taken time and willpower on my part. I still have feelings for the guy, but I am no longer hanging around him. I do send the odd letter, but he has not complained or said anything. I would have rather it had been put a little more gently and been realised how hard it was to pull myself away at the time.

The forums have replaced that particular person obsession now for the most part anyways. I managed to pull myself away but only when it hit me that I had to do something... meanwhile all I needed was either to be allowed to vent alone or less harsh advice, but then kid gloves are not allowed so it was a no win situation for me. I knew that even talking calmly about my situation I would be termed emo and ripped up.

I am a mixed bag. Some days I have moods like shit, others I am in a high. That is me. I am not jolly much of the time, that is also me, and I am not prone to faking, hence I do not believe I belonged on here to begin.
it seemed logical to me that you were able to overcome your binging and purging habits, after a harsh reality was conveyed to you.  then, that logically, you would be able to stop some other bad habits if the realities were shown to you in a harsh enough light.
Misunderstood.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #171 on: March 29, 2007, 06:43:49 AM »

I guess... eh. I dont understand relationships very well. I cannot even make friends, let alone boyfriends lol.

I knew you were tougher than you let on at first. You belong here, Graelwyn, but like me, some of our shitty, bitchy moods are open to honest criticism, harsh bluntness even, at times. I tend to hide when I feel too depressed to think rationally, so I have been spared some measure of anguish, until I regain my sense of humor about it all.

I would plus you for coming back to speak up, but we don't have a way to offer cheers to guests.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #172 on: March 29, 2007, 06:45:59 AM »
i agree with dirt dawg.

gralewyn, you should re-register.  face some of your fears.

remember, we are only pixels on a screen and do not know you intimately.  not like we can talk behind your back to you friends, family or neighbours.
Misunderstood.

Graelwyn

« Reply #173 on: March 29, 2007, 06:51:29 AM »

that is my opinion.

it seemed logical to me that you were able to overcome your binging and purging habits, after a harsh reality was conveyed to you.  then, that logically, you would be able to stop some other bad habits if the realities were shown to you in a harsh enough light.

The binging and purging is something that took kidney failure 3 times and heart failure before I stopped. That was a different kind of obsession anyway, the way I see it, linked to an even greater obsession which is still here. (I am assuming you refer to the eating disorder I had/have since it has returned in a minor form ...I cannot think of any other binging and purging.)

My mother has always told me that I could never be made to do anything. I always had to do it when I was good and ready..in my own time. I suppose that is true but it doesn't stop me from looking for some sort of anchor while I am wrestling with my demons. It might not have been healthy in one sense, my obsession with that man, but it did get me out of the house and out and about... my current obsession of the forums has me back in the house 23/7 and reclusive. Which is healthier?

But in the end, I realise that only I can change it, no-one else can do it for me and I was not expecting that of anyone...just a little, I dunno...support or something but this isn't a support site and at the time this forum was the place I had come to feel most comfortable. When I am comfortable with a forum, I tend to share my stuff with that forum.

I will re register, but I absolutely cannot guarantee I will be always cheery and never mention my issues, tho I shall try not to. I just do not like to hide parts of myself as to me that is not being honest at all.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #174 on: March 29, 2007, 06:54:31 AM »
just be yourself.  don't try to do anything, but that.

but remember, others are entitled to be themselves also, even when they clash with what you expect.
Misunderstood.

Offline Graelwyn

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #175 on: March 29, 2007, 06:58:13 AM »
just be yourself.  don't try to do anything, but that.

but remember, others are entitled to be themselves also, even when they clash with what you expect.

Ok, sounds good to me. See if I can get myself settled again.  I had not planned on coming back and talking actually, but I have not been to bed at all, and tiredness tends to loosen my tongue.  :P

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #176 on: March 29, 2007, 06:59:51 AM »
how about a bit of wine?

what else loosens up?   :green:
Misunderstood.

Offline Graelwyn

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #177 on: March 29, 2007, 07:02:31 AM »
how about a bit of wine?

what else loosens up?   :green:

A spliff? A belt? An elastic band ?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #178 on: March 29, 2007, 07:04:28 AM »
so you want to get high, then be tied up?
Misunderstood.

Offline Graelwyn

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #179 on: March 29, 2007, 07:05:47 AM »
so you want to get high, then be tied up?

Nope, rather get high, belt someone's ass and ....hmm, left with an elastic band