Author Topic: The worst aspies?  (Read 18245 times)

Scrapheap

Re: The worst aspies?
« Reply #105 on: March 25, 2007, 07:40:34 PM »
....... Boy, do I love sex with cattle!

If those cattle go to your church, you're allowed to marry them !!  :LMAO:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #106 on: March 25, 2007, 07:41:28 PM »
I would say that the worst aspies are those who have nothing better to do than slag off other aspies behind their backs myself... I see that as the ultimate in cowardice.
exactly like you are doing, anonymously, in that other thread.

cowardice.

omg, black and white thinking in an aspie.

call the author of the DSM-V

There is a subtle difference that might have escaped your limited mind... you are here to defend yourselves against anything said. 

Wheras over there, you just delete our posts.  :finger:

And you overreact to said deletions without waiting to see the explanation, dickwad. Since you all seem so very aware that there are new mods, I wouldn't have thought it takes too much brain power to work out that new mods might take time to learn what they should and should not delete, if they should delete at all... to judge the whole of wp based on a few things is just ignorance and black/white thinking in the extreme.   ::)
Misunderstood.

Rapturous

« Reply #107 on: March 25, 2007, 07:41:58 PM »
One of the coolest things involving anonymous posting systems like this one is that anyone can post as cowardly sockpuppet trolls if they just input their alias and email address. Boy, do I love sex with cattle!

You should do, I bet it's the only sex you are likely to get.

Scrapheap

« Reply #108 on: March 25, 2007, 07:43:49 PM »

And you overreact to said deletions without waiting to see the explanation, dickwad. Since you all seem so very aware that there are new mods, I wouldn't have thought it takes too much brain power to work out that new mods might take time to learn what they should and should not delete, if they should delete at all... to judge the whole of wp based on a few things is just ignorance and black/white thinking in the extreme.   ::)

They only gave an explination after I DEMANDED one and Graelwyn intervened on my behalf.

Get you facts straight first fucktard!!

Flagg damn near LIED about deleting posts so once again, your argument is as hollow as your fucking skull !!!  :finger:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #109 on: March 26, 2007, 01:03:00 AM »
One of the coolest things involving anonymous posting systems like this one is that anyone can post as cowardly sockpuppet trolls if they just input their alias and email address. Boy, do I love sex with cattle!

So did your mum, apparently. ::)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline zer0

• Constant Poster
  • The Great Korvhund-o
    • Bento & Starchky dot com
« Reply #110 on: March 26, 2007, 01:54:26 AM »

Again, just to clarify: I wrote that post about "Rapturous" wanting sex with cattle after discovering anyone could post as that annoying sockpuppet troll just by inputting his (?) alias and email address. Sorry if I confused anyone. Just thought I'd troll the stupid troller back, dig?
Den som läser detta är dum.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #111 on: March 26, 2007, 02:55:44 AM »
You didn't confuse me. I missed your post entirely, and just read the troll's reply and thought my comment fit.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #112 on: March 26, 2007, 05:24:00 AM »

pwned.

just so your sure...that is my opinion.
Misunderstood.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #113 on: March 26, 2007, 08:52:58 PM »
....... Boy, do I love sex with cattle!

If those cattle go to your church, you're allowed to marry them !!  :LMAO:

:LMAO:

+

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #114 on: March 26, 2007, 08:54:49 PM »

Again, just to clarify: I wrote that post about "Rapturous" wanting sex with cattle after discovering anyone could post as that annoying sockpuppet troll just by inputting his (?) alias and email address. Sorry if I confused anyone. Just thought I'd troll the stupid troller back, dig?

Trolling the troll is funny.

:laugh:

+

Rapturous

« Reply #115 on: March 26, 2007, 09:05:52 PM »
Worldwide Communist Gangster Computer God scum-on-top staged like Hollywood in a COMMUNIST-ATHEIST CONSPIRACY  DRAGGED IN CHAINS into a windowless telephone booth-type prison cell and put into Maximum Security Insanity Prison for UNDETECTABLE EXTERMINATION...

...laugh your MAD GIGGLE now!!

Scrapheap

« Reply #116 on: March 26, 2007, 10:08:13 PM »
Worldwide Communist Gangster Computer God scum-on-top staged like Hollywood in a COMMUNIST-ATHEIST CONSPIRACY  DRAGGED IN CHAINS into a windowless telephone booth-type prison cell and put into Maximum Security Insanity Prison for UNDETECTABLE EXTERMINATION...

...laugh your MAD GIGGLE now!!

How's it going Graelwyn ??

duncvis

« Reply #117 on: March 27, 2007, 12:22:06 AM »
I think the problem for these poor hapless wannabe trolls is that we enjoy being trolled too much to have much luck genuinely annoying anyone. And its so hard to tell when its actually one of us or not.  :evillaugh:

Scrapheap

« Reply #118 on: March 27, 2007, 12:35:03 AM »
I think the problem for these poor hapless wannabe trolls is that we enjoy being trolled too much to have much luck genuinely annoying anyone. And its so hard to tell when its actually one of us or not.  :evillaugh:

they were using assassin's email, I figured it ws Graelwyn. Not that I real give a shit.  ::)

duncvis

« Reply #119 on: March 27, 2007, 12:45:41 AM »
Kool-Aid, anyone? ;)