Author Topic: The worst aspies?  (Read 17457 times)

Scrapheap

Re: The worst aspies?
« Reply #90 on: March 12, 2007, 10:31:20 PM »
Look i've told you im not interested. Getting more and more angry and desperate and posting ever bigger writing pleas wont make any difference. Just fuck off back from whatever rock you crawled out from.

I love the smell of Napalm in the morning..................................................it smells like...............Victory!!!

Teejay

« Reply #91 on: March 14, 2007, 01:50:28 AM »
one question:

did he take the money shot after this dick suck?

That is a question you should ask Alex not GroovyDruid, Alex could not ever make somebody suck his dick off.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #92 on: March 14, 2007, 03:34:19 AM »
Larsen may be harmless, and he's probably a nice enough guy, but that doesn't subtract from the fact most of his posts are pointless and often completley unrelated to the topic in hand.

duncvis

« Reply #93 on: March 14, 2007, 03:50:21 AM »
That's great!

>:D

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #94 on: March 14, 2007, 04:54:53 AM »
Larsen may be harmless, and he's probably a nice enough guy, but that doesn't subtract from the fact most of his posts are pointless and often completley unrelated to the topic in hand.

Larsen is a nice guy, and I believe he does his best, which really is all anyone can ask of him. I've always seen him as more disabled than many of us, however, or perhaps in areas that are more obvious online.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #95 on: March 14, 2007, 07:26:08 AM »

Larsen is a nice guy, and I believe he does his best, which really is all anyone can ask of him. I've always seen him as more disabled than many of us, however, or perhaps in areas that are more obvious online.

Exactly. ... and he is more prey than predator. He's a fluffy bunny - give him a break, unless you're starving.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

CODLAG

« Reply #96 on: March 25, 2007, 06:29:26 PM »
Atomika, JBM, Khadizakea, xonedoingtheslappingx(probably NT).

Rapturous

« Reply #97 on: March 25, 2007, 06:38:53 PM »
I would say that the worst aspies are those who have nothing better to do than slag off other aspies behind their backs myself... I see that as the ultimate in cowardice.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #98 on: March 25, 2007, 07:24:46 PM »
I would say that the worst aspies are those who have nothing better to do than slag off other aspies behind their backs myself... I see that as the ultimate in cowardice.
exactly like you are doing, anonymously, in that other thread.

cowardice.
Misunderstood.

Rapturous

« Reply #99 on: March 25, 2007, 07:30:40 PM »

cowardice.

There is a subtle difference that might have escaped your limited mind... you are here to defend yourselves against anything said. 

Scrapheap

« Reply #100 on: March 25, 2007, 07:33:25 PM »

cowardice.

There is a subtle difference that might have escaped your limited mind... you are here to defend yourselves against anything said. 

Wheras over there, you just delete our posts.  :finger:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #101 on: March 25, 2007, 07:33:42 PM »

cowardice.

and so are people who wish to resond.

people don't get banned for flaming others.  what i have found is that people who cannot hack it usually just up and leaves.  only to return, anonymously, to flame people.

see, the distinction here is that we don't know who is flaming us, so how are we to prepare a 'logical' counterargument, as you would say.
still a coward's way of flaming, imho.
Misunderstood.

Rapturous

« Reply #102 on: March 25, 2007, 07:37:37 PM »
One of the coolest things involving anonymous posting systems like this one is that anyone can post as cowardly sockpuppet trolls if they just input their alias and email address. Boy, do I love sex with cattle!

Rapturous

« Reply #103 on: March 25, 2007, 07:38:36 PM »

cowardice.

Wheras over there, you just delete our posts.  :finger:

And you overreact to said deletions without waiting to see the explanation, dickwad. Since you all seem so very aware that there are new mods, I wouldn't have thought it takes too much brain power to work out that new mods might take time to learn what they should and should not delete, if they should delete at all... to judge the whole of wp based on a few things is just ignorance and black/white thinking in the extreme.   ::)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #104 on: March 25, 2007, 07:39:53 PM »
One of the coolest things involving anonymous posting systems like this one is that anyone can post as cowardly sockpuppet trolls if they just input their alias and email address. Boy, do I love sex with cattle!
input penis here.
Misunderstood.