Educational

Author Topic: The worst aspies?  (Read 17459 times)

Eamonn

Re: The worst aspies?
« Reply #75 on: March 12, 2007, 08:14:45 PM »
the evidence is all over the board.

all the bravado.  all the talk about how you are so much keener, better than everbody else.
yet little evidence to back it up.
yet, once called to the mat, you resort to personal attacks as well.  which tells me that you have no real argument...just phony bravado.

that's fine, boy.  you are still young and have not come of age.  haven't had your balls drop yet.

Id love to raise your tiny stones before dropping you for talking such nonsense, weesacks.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #76 on: March 12, 2007, 08:23:32 PM »

all the bravado.  all the talk about how you are so much keener, better than everbody else.
yet, once called to the mat, you resort to personal attacks as well.  which tells me that you have no real argument...just phony bravado.

that's fine, boy.  you are still young and have not come of age.  haven't had your balls drop yet.

Id love to raise your tiny stones before dropping you for talking such nonsense, weesacks.

might i add that this is proof of the lack of evidence for the genius you boast of.
Misunderstood.

Scrapheap

« Reply #77 on: March 12, 2007, 08:33:23 PM »

might i add that this is proof of the lack of evidence for the genius you boast of.

Pwnasaurus Rex Man !!!  :nomakened: :nomakened: :nomakened: :nomakened: :nomakened: :nomakened: :nomakened: :nomakened: :nomakened: :nomakened:

Eamonn

« Reply #78 on: March 12, 2007, 08:46:03 PM »

McJagger calls me out calling me names, i point out his general behaviour none of which can be seriously denied, he then copied me by tring to 'diagnose' me, i show him up again by asking for evidence. McJagger follows the regular trend of dummies in this place who just repeat what i said sept in a retarded way by parroting me again by asking for evidence i give him a dressing down then the echo returns by repeating itself AGAIN then thie above deadhead (scrapheap) chucks in by saying LOL pwnerized because he has never even shown a sign of intelligent life. I know spambots with more of an original and intriiguing personality than this fuckwit.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2007, 09:29:31 PM by Eamonn »

Scrapheap

« Reply #79 on: March 12, 2007, 09:01:08 PM »
Look at your post stupid fuck.... you have ME as quoting what you just typed.

eaMORON Indeed !!! If brains were gunpowder, you wouldn't have enough to blow your nose !!!

Eamonn

« Reply #80 on: March 12, 2007, 09:06:17 PM »
Look at your post stupid fuck.... you have ME as quoting what you just typed.

eaMORON Indeed !!! If brains were gunpowder, you wouldn't have enough to blow your nose !!!

Technical glitch, i dont have quote at the botttom of that post. It's probably way above your head you little munchkin. I see you have once again made no real attempt to answer the points in my post. Owned again, dicklick.

Scrapheap

« Reply #81 on: March 12, 2007, 09:10:55 PM »

Eamoron wants me to ass fuck him.
McJagger calls me out calling me names, i point out his general behaviour none of which can be seriously denied, he then copied me by tring to 'diagnose' me, i show him up again by asking for evidence. McJagger follows the regular trend of dummies in this place who just repeat what i said sept in a retarded way by parroting me again by asking for evidence i give him a dressing down then the echo returns by repeating itself AGAIN then thie above deadhead (scrapheap) chucks in by saying LOL pwnerized because he has never even shown a sign of intelligent life. I know spambots with more of an original and intriiguing personality than this fuckwit.

There!!! I fixed it for you dumbshit!!

Eamonn

« Reply #82 on: March 12, 2007, 09:15:01 PM »

I have checked it and double-checked it. I swear down that there is no quote on the bottom of my post when i go to modify it. I see you're still avoiding the issues and instead going for little irrelevent score-pointing to do with spelling etc (Despite being far from perfect yourself on that score). Very typical of autistic infantile behaviour.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #83 on: March 12, 2007, 09:27:14 PM »

Howdy, pardners.
There's an unclosed quote in the middle, somewhere, maybe. ... but I think there must, also, be one on the end.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2007, 09:31:05 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Eamonn

« Reply #84 on: March 12, 2007, 09:31:48 PM »

Howdy, pardners.
There's an unclosed quote in the middle, somewhere, maybe.

Thanks, i left shitheaps name up at the top. Sorted now.

Scrapheap

« Reply #85 on: March 12, 2007, 10:14:36 PM »
Howdy, pardners.
There's an unclosed quote in the middle, somewhere, maybe. ... but I think there must, also, be one on the end.

My repair job was better than yours DD. Take a CLOSE look at how I edited it.  ;) :laugh:

Eamonn

« Reply #86 on: March 12, 2007, 10:21:01 PM »
Howdy, pardners.

My repair job was better than yours DD. Take a CLOSE look at how I edited it.  ;) :laugh:

Nobody is interested in your childish ramblings but i am a good samaritan so if i've made one tard feel better about himself (even if it's a spasticated mongoloid screechy laugh brought about by nervous clueless stupification) then i'm glad to be of service.

Scrapheap

« Reply #87 on: March 12, 2007, 10:23:07 PM »

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #88 on: March 12, 2007, 10:27:19 PM »
Howdy, pardners.

:police:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Eamonn

« Reply #89 on: March 12, 2007, 10:28:58 PM »

Look i've told you im not interested. Getting more and more angry and desperate and posting ever bigger writing pleas wont make any difference. Just fuck off back from whatever rock you crawled out from.