Author Topic: The worst aspies?  (Read 17388 times)

The_P

Re: The worst aspies?
« Reply #45 on: March 04, 2007, 11:03:56 AM »
but there was a time when you were obsessed with loathing for him, right?

Yes I was, but I have 'grown' out of it now

great.

it's not good to hate.  you may turn into the pea if you do!

I'm sure you'd be all smiles if some perv raped your little children.

Have you been raped before Pea ?? ?? ??

No, but I'm sure your Marine Corp buddies have done the said dirty with the female staff.

Scrapheap

« Reply #46 on: March 04, 2007, 12:29:31 PM »
No, but I'm sure your Marine Corp buddies have done the said dirty with the female staff.

I served AFTER the Tailhook scandal. A guy could'nt get away with raping a female Marine.

Do you have kids ?? ?? ??

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: March 04, 2007, 08:57:58 PM »
cheesecheese is cool.

Offline Tom/Mutate

• bass martian
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: March 05, 2007, 02:36:25 AM »
Has anyone come into contace wit hany of the WP chatroom mods?

The_P

« Reply #49 on: March 05, 2007, 07:14:16 AM »
Has anyone come into contace wit hany of the WP chatroom mods?

JWank (HaleBopp's sycophantic buddy) banned me from there for just being "thepeaguy". Ironic that a forum of socially-impaired geeks single out those who don't follow their silly trends and way of conduct -- and these people moan about being bullied by society. LOL.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2007, 08:13:27 AM by The_P »

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #50 on: March 05, 2007, 12:21:24 PM »
i enjot the pea being the pea.
Misunderstood.

Offline Danlo

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #51 on: March 06, 2007, 05:40:05 AM »
Now danlo is someone I have a very annoyed memory of.  Mainly based around his "amile" supposed underage girl come-on that turned into a week long arguement.
Yes, that was a big misunderstanding I'd hoped was forgotten. She wasn't underage though, she was 17. I called her cute and said she reminded me of Amelie, of the movie by the same name (and whom I also think looks good). The misunderstanding was my latter comment, which I thought at the time was a humorous mix of compliment and self-derogatory comment, which I thought would show my self-assuredness and stable ego as things that would set me apart from the emotional instability and weak egos of most autistics who whine about not having a girlfriend and hit on every girl they see.
I have since realized that it was a mistake to phrase it that way, and not only have learnt better how to mix those two attributes, but have forgone any further forays into such ventures on autistic websites such as WP. Given my lack of expression that helps facilitate understanding comments written on websites, any such forays online only tend to lead to such misunderstandings.
I do not, however, know why that faux pas (thanks tom) has led you to have an annoyed memory of me.

Offline Tom/Mutate

• bass martian
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #52 on: March 06, 2007, 12:37:05 PM »
to tell you the truth Danlo I was annoyed that it had become so bitter.   Even annoyed with myself too. I  did believe that the compliment may have been sincere, but whatever it was you said afterwards annoyed me, something about us not being suave enough to get it or something.  But I am sorry it went so far and I did not consider the sarcasm in the words.

richard

« Reply #53 on: March 06, 2007, 02:40:03 PM »
I served AFTER the Tailhook scandal. A guy could'nt get away with raping a female Marine.
Do you have kids ?? ?? ??
ahhahahaha

Offline Danlo

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #54 on: March 07, 2007, 05:31:53 AM »
to tell you the truth Danlo I was annoyed that it had become so bitter.   Even annoyed with myself too. I  did believe that the compliment may have been sincere, but whatever it was you said afterwards annoyed me, something about us not being suave enough to get it or something.  But I am sorry it went so far and I did not consider the sarcasm in the words.
Ah yes, I do tend to respond in such manner when I am on the defensive. A good defense begins with a good offense, as they say. A not-so nice side of my personality, I am afraid.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #55 on: March 07, 2007, 06:02:58 AM »
Ah yes, I do tend to respond in such manner when I am on the defensive. A good defense begins with a good offense, as they say. A not-so nice side of my personality, I am afraid.

so will the two of you kiss and make up?

oh, and don't forget to post the pictures.
Misunderstood.

The_P

« Reply #56 on: March 08, 2007, 02:09:43 PM »

I am always on the offensive.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #57 on: March 08, 2007, 03:39:41 PM »
Robert N  fuckn looser!
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #58 on: March 08, 2007, 06:10:29 PM »
Robert N  fuckn looser!

shouldn't this quote go in the i lossed my passowrd thread?
Misunderstood.

Scrapheap

« Reply #59 on: March 08, 2007, 10:05:21 PM »
Robert N  fuckn looser!

RobertN deserves his own category of looserness.  :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: