Author Topic: What is Your Per Post Per Day Average?  (Read 17433 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: What is Your Per Post Per Day Average?
« Reply #270 on: August 23, 2010, 01:34:21 PM »
50+ posts a day is scary.

I need to get a life!  :laugh:

Yeah, you need to follow my example! :laugh:

And have an actual career instead of McJobs? And an actual, populated  homelife? And drive a car?!  :zombiefuck:

But only 26 posts a day! ;D
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #271 on: August 23, 2010, 01:37:37 PM »

And have an actual career instead of McJobs? And an actual, populated  homelife? And drive a car?!  :zombiefuck:

Trust me, I am still coasting somewhat on my stellar early work!
But today I have been doing alphabet games, those pile up the posts very fast!  :hotrodder:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #272 on: August 23, 2010, 01:39:25 PM »

But today I have been doing alphabet games, those pile up the posts very fast!  :hotrodder:

I don't dare to do those, usually.

BTW, what's wrong with driving a car?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #273 on: August 23, 2010, 01:44:59 PM »

I don't dare to do those, usually.

BTW, what's wrong with driving a car?

I'm too ditzy, I don't trust my attention span or reflexes.  :(

People forget.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #274 on: August 23, 2010, 01:46:23 PM »
Fair enough, and wise if you don't trust yourself to handle a car. I have a friend who took a similar decision.

- Albert Einstein

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #275 on: August 23, 2010, 01:51:50 PM »
Fair enough, and wise if you don't trust yourself to handle a car. I have a friend who took a similar decision.

It's like this: I have "tunnel brain," I like to work pretty much on autopilot so I can turn my attention inward to my train of thought.
If I drove, I couldn't do that; I'd be subjected to a never-ending stream of new information, which I would have to absorb and react to within split seconds.
I think I'd find it jarring and nerve-wracking, and very likely I would  spaz!  :zombiefuck:  and step on the gas instead of the brake, or make some other stupid mistake,
because the information was coming in too fast to be assimilated into my brain. I actually handled a car very well when I took driving lessons at 18,
but the driving instructor was an older man, somewhat lazy, who took us mostly on quiet suburban streets.  :-\

People forget.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #276 on: August 23, 2010, 01:53:39 PM »

It's like this: I have "tunnel brain," I like to work pretty much on autopilot so I can turn my attention inward to my train of thought.
If I drove, I couldn't do that; I'd be subjected to a never-ending stream of new information, which I would have to absorb and react to within split seconds.
I think I'd find it jarring and nerve-wracking, and very likely I would  spaz!  :zombiefuck:  and step on the gas instead of the brake, or make some other stupid mistake,
because the information was coming in too fast to be assimilated into my brain. I actually handled a car very well when I took driving lessons at 18,
but the driving instructor was an older man, somewhat lazy, who took us mostly on quiet suburban streets.  :-\

You might actually do very well behind the wheel. Too many drivers out there assume they are god's gift to traffic.

- Albert Einstein

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #277 on: August 23, 2010, 01:54:46 PM »

You might actually do very well behind the wheel. Too many drivers out there assume they are god's gift to traffic.

If I could stay focused without clenching myself into a big ball of stress, maybe.  :chin:

People forget.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #278 on: August 23, 2010, 01:57:44 PM »

If I could stay focused without clenching myself into a big ball of stress, maybe.  :chin:

I like driving because I can relax there.

- Albert Einstein

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #279 on: August 23, 2010, 01:59:45 PM »

Long drives on deserted roads would relax me, it's the bumper-to-bumper city traffic that would cause me to spaz!  :zombiefuck:

People forget.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #280 on: August 23, 2010, 02:26:34 PM »

Long drives on deserted roads would relax me, it's the bumper-to-bumper city traffic that would cause me to spaz!  :zombiefuck:

Then do not ever consider driving in Paris. They are mad, all of them.

- Albert Einstein

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #281 on: August 23, 2010, 02:28:02 PM »

Do they like to  :finger: :upyours: :finger:  in traffic there too?  :zoinks:

People forget.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #282 on: August 23, 2010, 02:30:34 PM »

Not that much, but they drive like they don't care. Everywhere. And the ones on two wheels are worse.

- Albert Einstein

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #283 on: August 23, 2010, 02:31:52 PM »

Not that much, but they drive like they don't care. Everywhere. And the ones on two wheels are worse.

Are they rude in other ways too?  :orly:

People forget.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #284 on: August 23, 2010, 02:33:18 PM »
Some aren't all that friendly and some will pretend that they don't understand a thing unless you try speaking French. But the women are hawt.

- Albert Einstein