Author Topic: Question renaeden  (Read 19965 times)

Blasted

Re: Question renaeden
« Reply #390 on: October 10, 2009, 02:21:20 PM »
You try desperately hard to be like an aspie, making out you have obsessions.

This bit is pretty funny considering the context of how I ended up here in the first place  :green:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #391 on: October 10, 2009, 03:39:16 PM »
This is such an exciting flame war. Not.

Thrilling isn't it  :yawn:
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #392 on: October 10, 2009, 03:46:41 PM »
No, it's not. What you're doing is utterly pointless.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Blasted

« Reply #393 on: October 10, 2009, 03:51:35 PM »
I echo that statement^

Renaeden, have you settled into the way of things in college yet?  I remember it took me ages to get used to my schedule and being back in full-time education when I first started my college  :laugh:

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #394 on: October 10, 2009, 03:58:27 PM »

How did I miss that picture of Rayne? She is teh dark-haired sexayness.

And not only by the looks. Pity she did not stay indeed.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #395 on: October 10, 2009, 04:22:01 PM »
I echo that statement^

Renaeden, have you settled into the way of things in college yet?  I remember it took me ages to get used to my schedule and being back in full-time education when I first started my college  :laugh:

I think he means both of us
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Blasted

« Reply #396 on: October 10, 2009, 04:23:08 PM »
I echo that statement^

I think he means both of us

Which is why I changed the subject  ::)

GalileoAce

« Reply #397 on: October 10, 2009, 09:41:11 PM »
This was certainly interesting.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #398 on: October 10, 2009, 11:46:45 PM »
I don't understand what was wrong with the question, I looked back through the thread, and both the pictures they posted were of guys  :-\
Which thread? Which posts more to the point.
The photo thread.  You posted a picture of a guy with curly hair and Rem post a picture of some Russian looking guy who was topless, definaltly breastless.
Haha, It is a picture of Vodzy, the Russian looking guy! He is a member here, he hasn't posted here for a while. I looked for my picture and it isn't there, I must have deleted it. So this is not your fault at all. I don't think there was anything wrong with your question.

I am not a guy and I am married to GalileoAce. So there is a puzzle for you. ;)

I am 32, short, have shoulder length red hair (!) and am not pretty at all (well no one has ever said so). I wear glasses and am an autistic spaz. :autism: That is about all.
 :green:
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #399 on: October 10, 2009, 11:52:59 PM »
I think I have settled in the best way I can. The uni I go to is a very social place. I haven't made any friends yet, although I have someone to sit next to in one of my lectures, so I guess she is a friend of sorts.

I think I am really lucky with the lecturers and tutors I have this semester. They are good teachers. :)
Tek'ma'tae

Blasted

« Reply #400 on: October 11, 2009, 04:56:07 AM »
I think I have settled in the best way I can. The uni I go to is a very social place. I haven't made any friends yet, although I have someone to sit next to in one of my lectures, so I guess she is a friend of sorts.

I think I am really lucky with the lecturers and tutors I have this semester. They are good teachers. :)

Yay!   :) Especially about the teachers as they can make you either love or hate going to college depending on their behaviour .

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #401 on: October 11, 2009, 10:36:50 AM »
I don't understand what was wrong with the question, I looked back through the thread, and both the pictures they posted were of guys  :-\
The photo thread.  You posted a picture of a guy with curly hair and Rem post a picture of some Russian looking guy who was topless, definaltly breastless.
Haha, It is a picture of Vodzy, the Russian looking guy! He is a member here, he hasn't posted here for a while. I looked for my picture and it isn't there, I must have deleted it. So this is not your fault at all. I don't think there was anything wrong with your question.

I am 32, short, have shoulder length red hair (!) and am not pretty at all (well no one has ever said so). I wear glasses and am an autistic spaz. :autism: That is about all.

And GalileoAce is that guy with the curly hair?

GalileoAce

« Reply #402 on: October 11, 2009, 09:17:11 PM »

And GalileoAce is that guy with the curly hair?

Am I?

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #403 on: October 11, 2009, 11:58:17 PM »
He is.
Tek'ma'tae

GalileoAce