Educational

Author Topic: So, what are you ignoring, right now?  (Read 18612 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: So, what are you ignoring, right now?
« Reply #495 on: May 26, 2012, 04:48:47 PM »

Mine is mostly hip and back.

I have beeen thriough an entire year and abit of physical therapy to resolllve it all, but ...

OK. It is better, but way away from "back to Norbal"( Lennon reference, for those following)  I can now make it throuih a full day at work with only two pills.

Improvement, but reallly?

This is as good as it gets? Seriously?
Have you tried soaking in epsom salt baths?

WTF!

Are you for real? Do you not think that various solutions were NOT a part of my first attempts to  ...

nevermind

What else have you tried soaking your hip in besides epsom salts, DirtDawg?

I would like to try them on my knee, which I twisted when I fell recently.

I have been doing physical therapy for a few weeks and they used ultrasound and a cortisone patch with a battery on it.

Besides, minerals of all sorts, aside from salts? Yes

Anyway, It seems that Miss Kitty decided that I was "going off"  on her after ONLY ONE response.

This is why I left this place before. I was tired of that kind of OVERSENSITIVE CRAP from most of the people with whom I tried to interact.

FFS, This is not a fucking Autistic Petting Zoo, where the outsiders can witness interesting Autistic behaviors from a safe place. We are who we are and if someone decides to fucking hate on us, then so be it. We CAN hate back and some of us can do so quite well!! I have held back, mostly. You KNOW I have. My gentlemanly behavior has mostly been a kind of pinnacle of tolerance to these people.

... but I am about done being so much less than I am!

None of them can affect a change in any of us with their asinine bullshit responses!  Giving us second grade advice? Thinking it will make a difference? ... are you fucking shitting me?

If I do not come off as particularly socially correct, then guess WHAT!!  I am NOT all that social to begin with.

:violin:

Mainly, I am making the point that all these outsider types who continually try to send me private messages (WAY before) was a contributing factor which caused me to shut down my private messaging. I was sick of having to deal with them. The fact that I did so when was intoxicated and only barely remembered doing so is irrelevant and NOT ACTUALLY A part of why it happened.

I do not even know who she is nor do I know why she would presume to talk to me about any of my toils (nor upon any terms for that matter. You KNOW I HATE strangers!). It just pisses me off to be approached in such an ignorant way. I am more intelligent than that and I refuse to allow some outsider to just look upon us as such incredibly ignorant  fools.

FFS!!!  This is NOT an Autistic Petting Zoo! Some of us are REAL people!  Our responses are real. This is NOT a safe place for them to safely observe alternate behaviors with which they have become enamored. I would tell them all to fuck THE FUCK OFF  and if they want to do studies, then go ONE on ONE and, in general, leave me the hell ALONE !!

...  but, yeah, salts are many and there are quite a few which can help.

You and Meadow would make beautiful babies  :o

Meadow would be killed and eaten. This time you have no idea wtf you are talking about.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #496 on: May 26, 2012, 05:48:12 PM »
She didn't have that much meat on her bones, I'm not sure it would be worth it.

Did she fuck off back to AFF or disappear completely?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #497 on: May 26, 2012, 05:51:59 PM »

Pika banned her for her behavior here. I think when she made the DMCA claim on this site, he wanted to prevent that from happening on AFF. She has told me before she stopped talking to me she didn't want to go back to AFF.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #498 on: May 27, 2012, 08:48:45 AM »
Is she okay about what happened here?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Kaelyrhn

• The Tesseract Exception of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #499 on: May 27, 2012, 10:53:50 AM »
I'm ignoring my suicidal ideation.
I often post on my phone. Expect typos & errors.

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #500 on: May 27, 2012, 11:26:10 AM »
mild sunburn

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #501 on: May 27, 2012, 10:44:20 PM »

'kay, WTF is Meadow, anyway?

I would assume that it is female and according to (some other thing I have no clue about = Cumberdale? Is it actually my old "friend-like" horror, left behind forgottenence that had better things to do than  ... ) another, it is presumably some weak instance of lame 'tard, possibly razor-boned, most likely forgotten cousin coupling where I had mistakenly misbegotten another abundance of young ones or some shit.

FFS, I am becoming laboured with all the grown kids waking up and  deciding I  am their daddy. Honestly it was fun the first couple of times, but one reaches a point ...

WTf is Meadow, anyway?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #502 on: May 27, 2012, 11:01:08 PM »

'kay, WTF is Meadow, anyway?

I would assume that it is female and according to (some other thing I have no clue about = Cumberdale? Is it actually my old "friend-like" horror, left behind forgottenence that had better things to do than  ... ) another, it is presumably some weak instance of lame 'tard, possibly razor-boned, most likely forgotten cousin coupling where I had mistakenly misbegotten another abundance of young ones or some shit.

FFS, I am becoming laboured with all the grown kids waking up and  deciding I  am their daddy. Honestly it was fun the first couple of times, but one reaches a point ...

WTf is Meadow, anyway?

She's a person who called the whole site out a few months ago:

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,19539.0.html

She posted a picture of herself and when some other people reposted it, she had her friend complain to the site's host with a DMCA.

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,19698.0.html

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #503 on: May 27, 2012, 11:08:49 PM »
Showed up from AFF a couple months ago raging incoherently and didn't really stop till she was out the door. At one point she posted her photo and predictably people tore chunks out of her; it got cross-posted to another forum where Buttcoffee and his little gang had their way with it; she came back with a DMCA claim to the I² host company to have it removed.

I was concerned because she seemed pretty obviously in a PTSD meltdown, and she was saying too much about her history, and people were using it to rip her apart further. The whole thing went on for about a week, I think. But after she got banned I didn't have any other contact info for her, so I couldn't follow up. Just a lingering uneasy feeling.

It was actually Odeon that she seemed to latch onto as a daddy figure.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #504 on: May 27, 2012, 11:28:59 PM »

Unbelievably, yes. I hope she is OK, in spite of everything.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #505 on: May 28, 2012, 12:00:17 AM »

Unbelievably, yes. I hope she is OK, in spite of everything.

I am wondering if I should find a way to be jealous, but, it "ain't hap'nin'!"

:lol1:

If there was ever any such thing as a Total Pain In The Ass (not quite sure how that would work, actually, considering the concept of totality and all), then she sounds like one to me.

Glad we all escaped!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline MissKitty

• Pet of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #506 on: May 28, 2012, 06:50:16 AM »
Oh lovely. There's drama I'm glad I missed during my hiatus. :P

"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." - Anonymous

"Sleep, structure and time are a wonderful loom to weave a life on." ~ Her Majesty

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #507 on: May 28, 2012, 11:40:27 AM »
Oh lovely. There's drama I'm glad I missed during my hiatus. :P

Were you here for the first drama a couple of years ago, where she raged at everyone while they pointedly ignored her until she went away?

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #508 on: May 28, 2012, 01:35:35 PM »
She was a difficult one to ignore but ignoring her was the wisest course of action.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #509 on: May 28, 2012, 01:44:45 PM »
I still hold that treating her benevolently was the wisest course of action.