Educational

Author Topic: Everyone is going to die!!!!  (Read 9496 times)

Offline Conspiracy Nut

• Village idiot
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
Re: Everyone is going to die!!!!
« Reply #510 on: August 02, 2020, 04:54:00 PM »
At least we are having the debate.  in future you will just be taught, at school, margaret sanger was your spiritual mother, she saved the world with bill gates on a giant flying vaccine with lots of side effects to make you be really protected.
Kick me.

Offline Conspiracy Nut

• Village idiot
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
« Reply #511 on: August 02, 2020, 04:56:25 PM »
he will create a research grant to create new more painful ways of injecting people. I think they are going to do 4 people at a time. they all have to stand back to back and then this big robot arm goes round and injects them all in like 1 second and its really painful if you even move a milimeter. 
Kick me.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #512 on: August 02, 2020, 04:57:29 PM »
The most merciful thing that a family does to one of its infant members is to kill it.

she sounds like a witchy bitch

The most merciful thing that the large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it. The same factors which create the terrible infant mortality rate, and which swell the death rate of children between the ages of one and five, operate even more extensively to lower the health rate of the surviving members.
The quote is actually about infant and child mortality rates among the poor. Sanger never supported abortion other than to save the mother's life. Eugenicists didn't even like Sanger due to opposition to so many of their views. Sanger's contraception propaganda wasn't presented along racial lines, but rater as statements about controlling the breeding of the poor and uneducated, as well people who's religious beliefs prevented them from doing so.

Offline Conspiracy Nut

• Village idiot
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
« Reply #513 on: August 02, 2020, 04:59:14 PM »
I'm confused, why couldn't she just get her own sex life?
Kick me.

Offline Conspiracy Nut

• Village idiot
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
« Reply #514 on: August 02, 2020, 05:03:28 PM »
bill if you're reading this I want some cooler weather tomorrow and a little rain please. do it for sanger
Kick me.

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #515 on: August 02, 2020, 05:08:07 PM »
I'm confused, why couldn't she just get her own sex life?
Okay, then. Nevermind.

Offline Conspiracy Nut

• Village idiot
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
« Reply #516 on: August 02, 2020, 05:14:42 PM »
she just hates sex. she hates kids. she hates people. good riddance.
Kick me.

Offline Conspiracy Nut

• Village idiot
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
« Reply #517 on: August 02, 2020, 05:18:24 PM »
same story with bill, he needs to get the population down to 0, like he said at his ted talk.
Kick me.

Offline Conspiracy Nut

• Village idiot
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
« Reply #518 on: August 02, 2020, 05:27:44 PM »
he h8 u
Kick me.

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #519 on: August 02, 2020, 06:05:21 PM »
Jack, thanks for the sane input. I would like to plus you several times for that info.

From what I understand, Sanger's "eugenics" was simply the sane position that women should be able to make their own reproductive choices. Not just wealthy or privileged women.

Sanger never supported forced eugenics not did she support abortion except where the mother's life was in danger.

This isn't even good trolling Reggie. It's someone who has smoked a pile of really strong weed and then cuts loose on the keyboard, and then trying to troll.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #520 on: August 02, 2020, 07:16:13 PM »
From what I understand, Sanger's "eugenics" was simply the sane position that women should be able to make their own reproductive choices. Not just wealthy or privileged women.
Wouldn't try to deny Sanger found some matter of alignment in eugenics due to finding certain people unfit, but those views seem clearly based in economic and intellectual fitness regardless of race. It so happened to be a racist time, and while motives might not have been racist, it doesn't appear racially motivated support for contraception was rejected. Though that sort of thing occurs with many movements, even today. One organization may not reject the support of a more extreme organization which happens to serve their own agenda, even though certain extremes aren't something they promote, engage or support.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2020, 07:18:44 PM by Jack »

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #521 on: August 02, 2020, 07:40:44 PM »
Jack, thanks
You're welcome. How long is that gargantuan signature going to be around?

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #522 on: August 02, 2020, 10:31:46 PM »
Jack, thanks
You're welcome. How long is that gargantuan signature going to be around?

Until it starts becoming annoying. Are we there yet?
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #523 on: August 02, 2020, 10:56:52 PM »
Wouldn't try to deny Sanger found some matter of alignment in eugenics due to finding certain people unfit, but those views seem clearly based in economic and intellectual fitness regardless of race. It so happened to be a racist time, and while motives might not have been racist, it doesn't appear racially motivated support for contraception was rejected. Though that sort of thing occurs with many movements, even today. One organization may not reject the support of a more extreme organization which happens to serve their own agenda, even though certain extremes aren't something they promote, engage or support.

Yes, totally agree. Also racist views were mainstream at the time. So if Sanger had refused dialogue or agreement with groups who were openly racist, her audience would have been very small.

Applying 21st century sensitivities to early 20th century issues and movements needs to take those sort of considerations into account.

Offline Conspiracy Nut

• Village idiot
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
« Reply #524 on: August 03, 2020, 01:29:52 AM »
Can't believe what I'm reading. You guys literally support Sanger when the organisation she founded is disowning her for racism, which you would know if you followed the links I said. You people think you are so clever, but you are thick as shit. Fine, go to a BLM rally and 'teach' them about Sanger. Be sure to livestream it here lol.
Kick me.