Author Topic: Everyone is going to die!!!!  (Read 9685 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Everyone is going to die!!!!
« Reply #420 on: July 31, 2020, 03:00:54 AM »
important!: https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/coronavirus/yale-epidemiologist-accuses-fauci-running-disinformation-campaign

Fauci "has been maintaining a studious position that only randomized controlled trial evidence has any value," Risch said, "and everything else he calls anecdotal."

...he says as if it was a bad thing.

This is the scientific method and how you avoid reading something into a study that simply isn't there. The placebo effect is powerful but it won't help you with a virus that kills.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/06/three-big-studies-dim-hopes-hydroxychloroquine-can-treat-or-prevent-covid-19

Note this near the end of the article, though:

There is one exception. Many researchers agree that a good case can be made for continuing to test whether hydroxychloroquine can prevent infection if given to people just in case they get exposed to the virus, for instance on the job at a hospital—a strategy called pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP). “You have a much better chance of preventing something with a weak drug than you have of curing a fully established infection,” says White, who runs one of the largest PrEP trials. He notes that doxycycline, an antibiotic, has long been used in malaria prophylaxis. “We would never treat anybody with it, it’s too weak. But it’s a very good prophylactic.”
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #421 on: July 31, 2020, 03:03:08 AM »
IF I take the vaccine I am photographing me holding the insert in the frame at the moment of the needle going in my arm and starting a trend of instagram injection photos so that the lack of bill gates' injection photo will be exposed.

If there's no photo of Bill Gates getting an injection, the only thing you can read into that is that there is no photo.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Conspiracy Nut

• Village idiot
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
« Reply #422 on: July 31, 2020, 06:46:52 AM »
What you think bill gates doesn't carry a smartphone? Maybe he really doesn't.  Why not? Why would he not take a photo? He is active on Instagram.  They had to lock his comments section because of the hate he was getting.  No smoke without fire.
Kick me.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #423 on: July 31, 2020, 12:31:01 PM »
What you think bill gates doesn't carry a smartphone? Maybe he really doesn't.  Why not? Why would he not take a photo? He is active on Instagram.  They had to lock his comments section because of the hate he was getting.  No smoke without fire.

Because not everybody is interested in sharing everything you do online? Because he's pre mobile phone generation? Because loons would attack him anyway?

You tell me.

I never liked Microsoft Windows, and Microsoft was the devil for me for a number of years, but Bill Gates did something good with the money he made. He still does.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Conspiracy Nut

• Village idiot
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
« Reply #424 on: July 31, 2020, 01:55:55 PM »
Basically they need to strap him to a chair in madison square garden and inject him with the covid vaccine in front of everyone.

I can have dreams.
Kick me.

Offline Conspiracy Nut

• Village idiot
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
« Reply #425 on: July 31, 2020, 01:56:16 PM »
What do you dream about?
Kick me.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #426 on: July 31, 2020, 02:14:37 PM »
What do you dream about?
Lately, micro-space architectural and interior design.

Offline Conspiracy Nut

• Village idiot
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
« Reply #427 on: July 31, 2020, 03:07:51 PM »
Micro spaces give me the willies. Thank god I'm not actually claustrophobic. But they give me the mental willes. Ugh.
Kick me.

Offline Conspiracy Nut

• Village idiot
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
« Reply #428 on: July 31, 2020, 03:18:00 PM »
Don't panic, sanitize the balls between each use. Depending on what game you a playing,  will determine how much ball san u need acording to pi r cubed
Kick me.

Offline Dirty Big Yoke

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Gloriously big heap of shite
« Reply #429 on: July 31, 2020, 03:18:32 PM »
I'd love to see elements of micro-space architecture utilised in maximising space for more useful things. A lot of normal houses are frankly quite inefficient in storage, among other things. I'm always thinking about the most efficient ways to store things at home.

Offline Conspiracy Nut

• Village idiot
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
« Reply #430 on: July 31, 2020, 03:22:06 PM »
I meant 4 pi r cubed.

Houses need to be big.  Vote tory.
Kick me.

Offline Dirty Big Yoke

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Gloriously big heap of shite
« Reply #431 on: July 31, 2020, 03:24:33 PM »
The tories actively dodge any plans for house development, so good luck with that.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #432 on: July 31, 2020, 04:01:29 PM »
I'd love to see elements of micro-space architecture utilised in maximising space for more useful things. A lot of normal houses are frankly quite inefficient in storage, among other things. I'm always thinking about the most efficient ways to store things at home.
Used to live in a home which was built before the days of closets, so can relate. Once knew a couple who lived in a very small home. One entire wall of their living room was minimalist looking free standing wardrobe cabinets, side by side so they looked like a single unit. It provided loads of storage without impeding on the room's footprint too much, and much more visibly appealing than messy looking open shelving.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #433 on: July 31, 2020, 04:18:50 PM »
Basically they need to strap him to a chair in madison square garden and inject him with the covid vaccine in front of everyone.

I can have dreams.

Basically you need to stop thinking what you read is true.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #434 on: July 31, 2020, 04:47:23 PM »
Vote tory.
You were making sense right up until you said that......
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass