Educational

Author Topic: Everyone is going to die!!!!  (Read 9693 times)

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: Everyone is going to die!!!!
« Reply #405 on: July 29, 2020, 05:54:20 PM »
The first rule of Condescending club is pretty complicated and you probably wouldn't understand it, even if he explained it to you.    :M

:lol1: :plus: Good gawd that's funny.

Heck I'm slow, I didn't realize that was funny until I saw your post.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #406 on: July 30, 2020, 02:29:34 AM »
Exactly. You didnt watch the video. You are operating on some kind of logical fallacy that all my posts are likely to be the same.

Since you're new here, let me explain odeon to you.

He NEVER watches the videos you post.

He never admits it when he's wrong.

He never acknowledges when you're right.

And finally, he's a charter member of the Condescending Club. The first rule of Condescending club is pretty complicated and you probably wouldn't understand it, even if he explained it to you.    :M

/shrugs

I'm sure you know best.

Tell us a little bit about your role in the drama here, Scrap.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #407 on: July 30, 2020, 02:32:02 AM »
it works better than vaccine. they are planning to kill 1 in 10,000 people with the vaccine.

Everyone thinks tories are killers by doing such and such and blah blah, but when it comes to the real tory vaccine killings, everyone is tellingly silent. there is right, far right, extreme far right, and then vaccine companies.

the vaccine will have neurological effects. they will make sure that it does and that it destroys the pathways associated with self determinism. bill is just a mid level manager in all this he isnt designing the ace2 binary weapon systems but he is a sales manager for it. he gets paid commission for how much of the weapon he sells. he will never get vaccinated himself. it is a known fact that the gates family are anti vaxxers themselves.

they control the weather, they control your pc and your xbox,  they control vaccines, very creepy NWO family.

See, this is the kind of post that results in me not watching the videos you post.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Conspiracy Nut

• Village idiot
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
« Reply #408 on: July 30, 2020, 04:59:08 AM »
I can understand that. Sometimes I even think I should stop watching this stuff in case I forget if something I heard came from a reliable source or a lunatic. But as a hobby it's too fun. All the crazy ideas that we spread have to be debunked on mainstream tv a week later, and it gives us a real sense of power to lead the news agenda like that, and to watch presenters grapple with pure insanity.

In this age of mass shadow banning and censorship and social credit, this is the last way we really have of leading the news agenda. And the fact that it works so well is why so called progressives hate it so much. They don't really want to progress anything except social credit and despotism. And making them look ridiculous on tv on a regular basis is all we have to fight back.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2020, 05:05:37 AM by registrant44 »
Kick me.

Offline Conspiracy Nut

• Village idiot
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
« Reply #409 on: July 30, 2020, 05:11:13 AM »
to be clear, the reason these theories are always debunked on tv, is because they are so fucking close to the truth. it is inherently believable that evil people want to do bad things in secret.

people know in their heart of hearts, that if they met bill gates in person, and they were on hard times and they needed money, or a leg up, he wouldn't give it to them. people know in their heart of hearts, bill gates doesn't want to help them.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2020, 05:13:41 AM by registrant44 »
Kick me.

Offline Conspiracy Nut

• Village idiot
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
« Reply #410 on: July 30, 2020, 03:33:14 PM »
Kick me.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #411 on: July 30, 2020, 03:53:58 PM »
to be clear, the reason these theories are always debunked on tv, is because they are so fucking close to the truth. it is inherently believable that evil people want to do bad things in secret.

Actually, the reason they're always debunked is that they are wrong and easy to disprove. Conspiracy nuts should start listening to science and stop thinking that some random Youtube guy's opinions are worth the same as a expert's. They're not.

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #412 on: July 30, 2020, 03:59:00 PM »
As for Bill Gates, it's enough for me to know what his foundation's been doing, and I'll give you a hint: It's not about him giving money to a random guy on the street.

https://www.gatesfoundation.org/How-We-Work/General-Information/What-We-Do-Not-Fund

- Albert Einstein

Offline Conspiracy Nut

• Village idiot
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
« Reply #413 on: July 30, 2020, 04:22:26 PM »
Examples of areas the foundation does not fund:

Direct donations or grants to individuals

:lol1: :LOL: :clap:

Yup, what did I tell you, Bill Gates not only wont help you, he made a fuckin website to say so. I didn't even know that.
Kick me.

Offline Conspiracy Nut

• Village idiot
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
« Reply #414 on: July 30, 2020, 04:46:06 PM »
Kick me.

Offline Conspiracy Nut

• Village idiot
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
Kick me.

Offline Conspiracy Nut

• Village idiot
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
« Reply #416 on: July 30, 2020, 05:05:24 PM »
Kick me.

Offline Conspiracy Nut

• Village idiot
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
« Reply #417 on: July 30, 2020, 05:16:39 PM »
vintage footage of billy python jabs:

Kick me.

Offline Conspiracy Nut

• Village idiot
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
« Reply #418 on: July 30, 2020, 05:47:26 PM »
IF I take the vaccine I am photographing me holding the insert in the frame at the moment of the needle going in my arm and starting a trend of instagram injection photos so that the lack of bill gates' injection photo will be exposed.
Kick me.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #419 on: July 31, 2020, 02:51:24 AM »
Examples of areas the foundation does not fund:

Direct donations or grants to individuals

:lol1: :LOL: :clap:

Yup, what did I tell you, Bill Gates not only wont help you, he made a fuckin website to say so. I didn't even know that.

You're missing the point. You should probably browse the rest of the website and see what they actually do to help.

- Albert Einstein