Educational

Author Topic: Everyone is going to die!!!!  (Read 9579 times)

Offline Dirty Big Yoke

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Gloriously big heap of shite
Re: Everyone is going to die!!!!
« Reply #195 on: July 22, 2020, 05:33:42 AM »
Any conspiracy theory that relies on vast numbers of people keeping a secret is generally bollocks.

Real conspiracies tend to involve different groups of people acting in their own interests rather than conspiring with others.

:indeed:

Governments do shit things all the time and no matter what they do, always fail to be able to cover it up.

Offline Conspiracy Nut

• Village idiot
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
« Reply #196 on: July 22, 2020, 01:57:37 PM »
And yet every one of you still believes in Russian election meddling, without evidence or proof. You all believe that dominic Cummings is secretly in league with Putin at the Kremlin. Its the progressive boomer conspiracy that gets a free pass. And it's so dumb it almost makes moon landing conspiracies seem credible.
Kick me.

Offline Dirty Big Yoke

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #197 on: July 22, 2020, 03:44:47 PM »
Russian election meddling during the 2016 US presidential elections isn't... really a conspiracy theory. There is plenty of evidence that it indeed happened. The same thing during the Brexit campaign. Cyber warfare is a thing.

Again, it's just an example that they tried to cover up, but couldn't... because people are generally shit at keeping secrets and stuff can be easily found with some investigation.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 03:49:12 PM by wretchmachine »

Offline Conspiracy Nut

• Village idiot
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
« Reply #198 on: July 22, 2020, 05:01:24 PM »
Russian election meddling during the 2016 US presidential elections isn't... really a conspiracy theory. There is plenty of evidence that it indeed happened.

I have to call bullshit on that one. they even failed to impeach the most impeachable president OF ALL TIME over this russian thing. its bullshit. Show me this evidence???

Again, it's just an example that they tried to cover up, but couldn't... because people are generally shit at keeping secrets and stuff can be easily found with some investigation.

What are you even talking about? You just went off on a weird dissonant tangent there. If you can easily find evidence for your Russia conspiracy, why is no one able to present any? Why do your bids to impeach the president always fail?

Why is there no documents? no video? no records? nothing. you just believe something that was made up, whole cloth. Amazing.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 05:03:58 PM by registrant44 »
Kick me.

Offline Conspiracy Nut

• Village idiot
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
« Reply #199 on: July 22, 2020, 05:05:56 PM »
Whereas I believe that vaccines kill people, and they have killed hundreds of people. and you think my beliefs are wrong. Clearly anyone can pull up evidence of all the babies that were murdered by vaccines, but no one can pull up any evidence of election meddling that isn't an opinion piece written by an owen jones type who wants you dead, literally dead. and he's paid to make sure you take the shots that will achieve that outcome, once and for all. 
Kick me.

Offline Conspiracy Nut

• Village idiot
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
« Reply #200 on: July 22, 2020, 05:11:17 PM »
alex jones not owen jones
Kick me.

Offline Conspiracy Nut

• Village idiot
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
« Reply #201 on: July 22, 2020, 05:14:31 PM »
also, most the people who take the vaccine get a headache "but its fine because you can take paracetamol". this is just the side effects in the first week. these people aren't going to have functioning balls after a month. no one is checking them. 
Kick me.

Offline Conspiracy Nut

• Village idiot
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
« Reply #202 on: July 22, 2020, 05:16:09 PM »
You won't be able to concieve, and you won't be able to prove these bastards did it to you.

You can put yourself in the position of not having to figure out if the vaccine sterilised you, by choosing not to take it. As forced medication is immoral and consent should always be given.
Kick me.

Offline Conspiracy Nut

• Village idiot
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
« Reply #203 on: July 22, 2020, 05:17:54 PM »
Millions of people are not going to take it, and that will be enough to form a resistance after you are gone. After your dna lines are gone forever I should say.
Kick me.

Offline Conspiracy Nut

• Village idiot
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
« Reply #204 on: July 22, 2020, 05:21:33 PM »
When I was 2 they injected me with 130mg of mercury and so im never going to stop spreading this.
Kick me.

Offline Conspiracy Nut

• Village idiot
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
« Reply #205 on: July 22, 2020, 05:23:07 PM »
they didnt shake the vial. i cant prove it. i didnt have a camera but i watched her she didnt shake the vial. she killed me intellectually.

this is how they can legally do what amounts to medical experiments on people

if you get the vaccine you need to video tape the whole procedure for evidence.

Inform your healthcare provider that you will seek to cause reputational damage if they harm you and have been given legal immunity from harming you. You can still damage their reputation. And you absolutely should if some poisons they inject into you causes problems that you never had before.

video tape everything and save the evidence in an encrypted zip  file on the cloud, on a usb key that is hidden on your property, and on your computer.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 05:31:22 PM by registrant44 »
Kick me.

Offline Dirty Big Yoke

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #206 on: July 22, 2020, 05:32:13 PM »
Russian election meddling during the 2016 US presidential elections isn't... really a conspiracy theory. There is plenty of evidence that it indeed happened.

I have to call bullshit on that one. they even failed to impeach the most impeachable president OF ALL TIME over this russian thing. its bullshit. Show me this evidence???

What are you even talking about? You just went off on a weird dissonant tangent there. If you can easily find evidence for your Russia conspiracy, why is no one able to present any? Why do your bids to impeach the president always fail?

Why is there no documents? no video? no records? nothing. you just believe something that was made up, whole cloth. Amazing.

I mean, you're welcome to look it up yourself. There's an entire wikipedia article with various sources if you want to begin somewhere.

Wait, you want me to post some 3 hour youtube video of some guy rambling as evidence and expect you to take it at face value? :orly:

Offline Conspiracy Nut

• Village idiot
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
« Reply #207 on: July 22, 2020, 05:33:28 PM »
well if your views aren't represented on the defacto video sharing site that is the world's video sharing site, where everyone's views are represented, then why should I take them seriously?
Kick me.

Offline Conspiracy Nut

• Village idiot
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
« Reply #208 on: July 22, 2020, 05:38:28 PM »
I'm happy that 25% of people wont take the covid vaccine but it needs to be higher to really send a message.
Kick me.

Offline Dirty Big Yoke

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #209 on: July 22, 2020, 05:39:33 PM »
Some gobshite talking complete nonsense like chemtrails (lol) on a youtube video is not evidence.

Wikipedia is not perfect, but it's miles better in comparison when you consider looking at the sources it provides.