Educational

Author Topic: Everyone is going to die!!!!  (Read 9413 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Everyone is going to die!!!!
« Reply #105 on: July 13, 2020, 02:27:15 AM »
For now, they'll have to make use of all kinds of things on the interwebz. Like this message board. :evillaugh:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Conspiracy Nut

• Village idiot
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
« Reply #106 on: July 15, 2020, 05:54:51 PM »
remember to always listen to the Richie Allen show and the Alex Jones show.
Kick me.

Offline Lord of the Ales

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Will work for beer
    • Last.fm thingy
« Reply #107 on: July 16, 2020, 07:41:36 AM »
arsebiscuits!

Retired despot, landlord and shitstirrer :deadhorse:

Offline Conspiracy Nut

• Village idiot
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
« Reply #108 on: July 16, 2020, 03:43:25 PM »
I dont listen to him all the time, but as soon as shit shit leaked out of china, thats when you gotta go to infowars.com

but yeah also need to follow wearechange because infowars is 90% bs

but 90% bs is a high success rate. ever heard of the BASE RATE FALLACY?

yes even richie allen is 80% bs. but how much bs do you think is on the bbc? its pushing 97, 98pc and thats using 'facts'. lies by omission mostly.

bbc thinks, for example, that the long term effects of brexit actually matter, because the biosphere is not going to collapse in a couple of years. but it is, so the effects of brexit dont matter. the bbc position is essentially unsupportable, and that my friends is mass psychosis.

but yeah, i do read the bbc as well, and thats why I am better than you. I read Alex AND the BBC, and you only read the BBC. You are a noob at life. thats called being naive.

but yeah, bill is going to inject something that will make all those worries go away.

in the post injection world, everyone will consume the media that the government determines they should.

guess what the vaccine contains? a man made virus, made in a lab, with parts of covid rna attached to it. oh but viruses never get made in labs, i thought that was fake news? you guys are funny.

they are shotting these people up with the testicle eating shots and nobody is scanning anyones testicles for damage. RED FLAG ALERT, RED FLAG ALERT.

My testicles are smooth and healthy, with no lumps. and thats the way its staying bill.  if you cant sign a legal document saying that covid vax doesnt damage testicles, i cant see why any real man would take it.

just the soy + vax people will take it, all of them are on like 70-200mg of ssri  because followign the government is so DEPRESSING. people on ssri are much more amenable to just followign orders. thats even why i take a low dose. imagine what id be like otherwise? but i aint upping it hell no.

soon it will be 'well sir, the covid vaccine could damage your testicles,  but old people are more important than the future generations, and thats why we expect you to take it'

ok buddy. I actually don't agree with that. I don't think old people are more important than children. so how about that?? is that against the law? do i have to value your granny above my own children? is it a legal requirement for me to do that? is it the law that i have to do what you want?

no.

How many people should we sterilize to extend  your grans life by 6 months? 100? 1,000? You can have a million if you want, but it wont include me.

Did you know, the covid vaccine is not  actually intended to extend your grandmother's life FOREVER? shocking, I know. But they are going to inject her with the shit, and she's still going to die anyway. Madness.

They could inject ME with the shit (which will never happen) and she will still die in the end. In fact, normal human development dictates that a child of TEN YEARS OLD should be able to understand mortality. So people who don't have serious mental problems. And thats actually true. And the Venn diagram between those people and pro vaxers, well its not quite a circle, but its pretty close.

these pro immortality cultists think that it is illegal even to talk about death, but it is not. and they are wrong about everything they believe.

I'm going to have to say no to human experimentation.

I bet you really believe that the ACE2 in your balls cant be damaged, even though there is no study, you just believe it, as a religious belief, on faith, as a matter of religious belief. that literally is what is happening here. your faith that everything is dandy is going to kill us all.

That's your religion, and my religion is that I don't have to have the vaccine. if you believe your religion then i will believe mine even more than you believe yours. so how do you like that???

they are testing the vax on women and limp soy ball men with smooth sacks. not good enough. need to test it on real child rearing men and wait the proppa amount of time. this is madness. worse than madness. it is evil.

Can they even find a fertile man to test it on? there are not left, looks like all the previous vaccines worked.

I have a lot of memories from when I was 2 years old and I remember how painful my thimerosal injection was.

twitter is an evil satanist organisation and they got pwned pretty hard. this is the beginning. they are the propaganda arm of the pedo injectional complex. they are going down.

once twitter get the pedophile injection into you, you have to do what they say.

the coronavirus injection needle is 8 inches long and the vaccine will contain a pentium 4 microchip inside which will go straight through to the coolest area which is the balls. from there it will uplink directly with satan to ensure your third eye cant open. powered by the microsoft cloud. it will enter you into a simulation to where you think that the coronavirus injection needle is only an inch or two long.

if you want to buy this information in a pamphlet, its £2
« Last Edit: July 16, 2020, 06:23:12 PM by registrant44 »
Kick me.

Offline Lord of the Ales

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Will work for beer
    • Last.fm thingy
« Reply #109 on: July 16, 2020, 07:04:32 PM »
 :junkie: how do you know they haven't got you already? think about it.
arsebiscuits!

Retired despot, landlord and shitstirrer :deadhorse:

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #110 on: July 16, 2020, 07:33:36 PM »
I dont listen to him all the time, but as soon as shit shit leaked out of china, thats when you gotta go to infowars.com

but yeah also need to follow wearechange because infowars is 90% bs

but 90% bs is a high success rate. ever heard of the BASE RATE FALLACY?

yes even richie allen is 80% bs. but how much bs do you think is on the bbc? its pushing 97, 98pc and thats using 'facts'. lies by omission mostly.

Everything I say is definitely a gozillion % bullshit.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #111 on: July 16, 2020, 08:37:19 PM »
Convince people that vaccines will kill their balls.

Meanwhile, while everyone is arguing about vaccines, distribute the ball killing substance in contrails.

Manufacture a virus that shuts down the global aviation industry, giving you time to fit ball killing spray to all grounded aircraft.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Conspiracy Nut

• Village idiot
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
« Reply #112 on: July 17, 2020, 02:04:17 AM »

Meanwhile, while everyone is arguing about vaccines, distribute the ball killing substance in contrails.

Manufacture a virus that shuts down the global aviation industry, giving you time to fit ball killing spray to all grounded aircraft.

:lol1:
Kick me.

Offline Dirty Big Yoke

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Gloriously big heap of shite
« Reply #113 on: July 17, 2020, 05:28:46 AM »
I like how they complain about soy emasculating men... yet the brainforce tablets they sell contain soy.

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #114 on: July 17, 2020, 05:46:16 AM »

Well, they've done it now. Nothing left to do but quit bickering and suck it all up. 

BTW, your gran has cooties  :P

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #115 on: July 17, 2020, 08:04:01 AM »
« Last Edit: July 17, 2020, 08:08:26 AM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #116 on: July 17, 2020, 08:08:39 AM »
BTW, your gran has cooties  :P

Take your army boots before you say that!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Conspiracy Nut

• Village idiot
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
« Reply #117 on: July 17, 2020, 11:20:40 AM »
I like how they complain about soy emasculating men... yet the brainforce tablets they sell contain soy.

how does it effect your balls?
Kick me.

Offline Dirty Big Yoke

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Gloriously big heap of shite
« Reply #118 on: July 17, 2020, 12:16:29 PM »
I drink a fair bit of soy and I am demonstrably more manly than 99% of men out there. ;)

I mean christ, there's more hair on my balls than most men have on their chests.

Offline Conspiracy Nut

• Village idiot
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
« Reply #119 on: July 17, 2020, 05:47:01 PM »
is that how you demonstrate?
Kick me.