Author Topic: Karma is a bitch: The Maxine Waters Edition.  (Read 2427 times)

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
Re: Karma is a bitch: The Maxine Waters Edition.
« Reply #60 on: July 08, 2018, 08:38:15 AM »
Odeon said the word "daughter" *insert piano music of dread* while wondering if Al had considered other perspectives in a certain reply.

This shit is really getting old.

*You might want to follow up with a long winded sermon on "how dare I" and some stupid redneck meme now Al.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #61 on: July 08, 2018, 08:50:36 AM »
Odeon said the word "daughter" *insert piano music of dread* while wondering if Al had considered other perspectives in a certain reply.

This shit is really getting old.

*You might want to follow up with a long winded sermon on "how dare I" and some stupid redneck meme now Al.

Please, you are so far up Odeon's arse you can see his tonsils. You honestly think I look to you as a non-biased source?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #62 on: July 08, 2018, 08:53:46 AM »

Please, you are so far up Odeon's arse you can see his tonsils. You honestly think I look to you as a non-biased source?

As usual, you know nothing.  :laugh:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #63 on: July 08, 2018, 08:58:16 AM »

Gee, that is a great comeback. You know it is true. Even at times where there is wrong on both sides and admitted wrong doing by both after the fact and when there are many nuances to a conversation claiming valid positions from both sides, YOU see nothing wrong in Odeon and nothing right in what I say. The partisanship and bias is palpable.

Wiggle a bit and give Odeon a cheap thrill.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #64 on: July 08, 2018, 09:03:33 AM »
You momma got fucked, you got fucked and your daughter will get fucked. Just face it, you're all fucked.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #65 on: July 08, 2018, 09:16:34 AM »

Gee, that is a great comeback. You know it is true. Even at times where there is wrong on both sides and admitted wrong doing by both after the fact and when there are many nuances to a conversation claiming valid positions from both sides, YOU see nothing wrong in Odeon and nothing right in what I say. The partisanship and bias is palpable.

I can't even make sense out of what you're going on about 90% of the time anymore, let alone see a valid point being made.

You made a post awhile back in reply to no one in particular that to me spoke volumes about you.

I don't swim in polluted rivers because they're bad for my health, that's also why I don't waste time engaging in conversation with people I feel are toxic...and I think you're about as toxic some days as they come.

Maybe if you channeled all that anger into something productive you'd have the world by the ass...but as it is, I think it has you by the ass.   

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #66 on: July 08, 2018, 09:30:37 AM »

I can't even make sense out of what you're going on about 90% of the time anymore, let alone see a valid point being made.

You made a post awhile back in reply to no one in particular that to me spoke volumes about you.

I don't swim in polluted rivers because they're bad for my health, that's also why I don't waste time engaging in conversation with people I feel are toxic...and I think you're about as toxic some days as they come.

Maybe if you channeled all that anger into something productive you'd have the world by the ass...but as it is, I think it has you by the ass.

Yes you have tried that tactic before when called on your partisanship and bias, you fall back to "I don't understand you".
Yes you do. You just do not like me and you like Odeon. It is pretty easy to see, You want to stick up and suck up to Odeon and that is fine with me but drop the pretence that you are doing otherwise and for reasons other than this.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #67 on: July 08, 2018, 09:42:10 AM »
No I don't like you Al.

I used to...before you polluted this forum with your endless rants and hatred.

But I'm sure you don't like me either...so we're even.

Now I'm done for the moment...shit to do, money to make.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #68 on: July 08, 2018, 10:32:23 AM »
This time last year you acknowledged it was out of line to bring Al's mother into an argument, so what's the problem now? :dunno:

It still is. It's Al who is leaking.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #69 on: July 08, 2018, 11:41:35 AM »
This time last year you acknowledged it was out of line to bring Al's mother into an argument, so what's the problem now? :dunno:

Then don't bring up people's family members in the same sentence used to insult them.  :dunno:
:gopher:

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #70 on: July 08, 2018, 02:34:29 PM »
Because if you go back far enough in time, you'll find a common ancestor. Mr blobby

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #71 on: July 08, 2018, 02:41:34 PM »
We have an ancestor in common mdagli, YO MAMMA BEOTCH!!

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #72 on: July 08, 2018, 03:33:39 PM »
You jelly?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #73 on: July 08, 2018, 04:43:52 PM »

Then don't bring up people's family members in the same sentence used to insult them.  :dunno:

???

See IQ's post about what I  did.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #74 on: July 08, 2018, 04:52:37 PM »
I don't need Icequeen to tell me what you did. I saw what you did.  :dunno: If I were Al I'd be pissed too. It was uncalled for.
:gopher: