Educational

Author Topic: Fleeing to Canada?  (Read 2751 times)

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
Re: Fleeing to Canada?
« Reply #90 on: November 16, 2016, 06:58:02 PM »
No one gonna complain about the fact that Steve Bannon, the former executive of Breitbart will become part of the Trump Admin?

Yeah, I think that's right.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #91 on: November 16, 2016, 08:49:04 PM »
Nobody knows yet who he's really going to appoint. He keeps switching it up. I'm not counting on anything for certain until he's actually in the office.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #92 on: November 16, 2016, 08:55:36 PM »
No one gonna complain about the fact that Steve Bannon, the former executive of Breitbart will become part of the Trump Admin?

I still can't believe that one.  :facepalm2:

If that didn't speak volumes to people nothing will I guess.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #93 on: November 16, 2016, 11:58:55 PM »

I see no issue with that
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #94 on: November 17, 2016, 01:20:58 AM »

I see no issue with that

Of course you don't.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #95 on: November 17, 2016, 02:31:58 AM »

I see no issue with that

Of course you don't.

Correct
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #96 on: November 17, 2016, 06:01:01 AM »

I see no issue with that

Of course you don't.

Correct

OMG they agree!  :laugh:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #97 on: November 17, 2016, 06:27:28 AM »

I see no issue with that

Sadly, I didn't figure you would. :yawn:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #98 on: November 17, 2016, 07:01:25 AM »

I see no issue with that

Sadly, I didn't figure you would. :yawn:

What was the issue then? I see no conflict of interest now he has suspended his dealings with Breitbart. I know Breitbart is a Republican rag but that to me is like saying New York Post is a Liberal rag. Having different opinions is no bad thing. That Bannon is seen as a Cheif Strategist? I think that position is well suited. I would say Kellyanne Conway could have done equally as well. I have no doubt that she will get a really good appointment. I see no foul.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #99 on: November 18, 2016, 07:07:24 AM »
I did the the consolation prize of having the state next to mine legalize recreational marijuana  :2thumbsup:
It's a relief to all of us here in MA to have recreational marijuana legalized, as it was so very very difficult to get ahold of and get away with using before.   :autism:

Really they don't do anything about it???
AMHERST — All that remains of the solitary marijuana plant an 81-year-old grandmother had been growing behind her South Amherst home is a stump and a ragged hole in the ground.
   Link 

An average of 13 people per week face police harassment or arrest because of marijuana in the City of Boston alone, Boston Police Department data show. Today the ACLU released a live map showing where police incidents and arrests for marijuana take place in Boston. Using daily updated data from the Boston Police Department and the latest census information, the maps confirm state and nationwide trends: while all races of people smoke and sell marijuana at similar rates, marijuana enforcement is disproportionately concentrated in communities of color.
   Link

They decriminalized it here in Ct and your supposed to get a mail in ticket but generally the police try to twist it into something more say like arresting you for having drug paraphernalia if you have a bowl or bong.
Fair point; it'll help make the enforcement of drug laws less racist.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #100 on: November 18, 2016, 11:39:34 AM »
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #101 on: November 18, 2016, 02:05:20 PM »

Very true. What I find interesting is the number of Jewish figures that are coming out supporting Bannon and saying he is not at all Anti-Semitic. Even Ben Shapiro who loathes him and was fired by him can't bring himself to say so.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #102 on: November 18, 2016, 02:55:08 PM »
Drug laws are "racist"?  Maybe more black people commit crimes that involve drugs?
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #103 on: November 21, 2016, 04:35:40 PM »
Donald Trump wants to kill off Net Neutrality. Without the Net Neutrality ruling from the FCC, ISP's like ATT and Comcast will be free to prioritize traffic of whatever Internet content they want. For instance, Netflix will stop buffering all the time while Hulu will be completely fine.

Left wing sources
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/12/us/politics/trump-campaigned-against-lobbyists-now-theyre-on-his-transition-team.html?_r=0

http://www.denverpost.com/2016/11/10/net-neutrality-has-a-big-target-on-its-back-under-trump-administration-analysts-say/

Wrong wing source
http://www.breitbart.com/california/2016/11/10/trump-win-means-fcc-net-neutrality-regulation-dead/

Straight from the horse-faced's mouth
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/532608358508167168

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #104 on: November 21, 2016, 06:07:08 PM »
I really wish Melania would shove his cell phone up his ass and twitter rant about it already...I'm sure it would make half of America feel better.

He's been making a complete ass out of himself on Twitter again lately. ::)