Educational

Author Topic: Dr. Phil: snowflake Teen believes she is pregnant with baby Jesus lulz ensue  (Read 563 times)

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
 :facepalm2:

Why the hell did her mother bring her on Dr. Phil in front of thousands of people to have a sonogram?

I would have paid out of pocket if she needed that much validation. The girl needs help, and making a laughing stock out of her on national TV isn't the kind of help she needs.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
Her mother threw her out on the street. She had to prostitute herself to survive at one point. Her sister is a little bitch.

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
Her mother threw her out on the street. She had to prostitute herself to survive at one point. Her sister is a little bitch.

I thought both the mother and the sister were bitches, but didn't know that much about it.  :P  WTF is wrong with people? 

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
Did they say why her belly looks so pregnant?  :dunno:
:gopher:

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
Maybe she's just fat?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
She didn't really look fat anywhere else.  :dunno:

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
The internet says there is such a thing as false pregnancy, in which the body displays signs of pregnancy such as periods cease, morning sickness, cravings, swollen abdomen, and even false positive testing in some cases. It's a different phenomenon than cases of delusional pregnancy in schizophrenia. 

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
:facepalm2:

Why the hell did her mother bring her on Dr. Phil in front of thousands of people to have a sonogram?

I would have paid out of pocket if she needed that much validation. The girl needs help, and making a laughing stock out of her on national TV isn't the kind of help she needs.
Having her suffer the humiliation might have been the only option; in the end of the second video Dr. Phil offers to gift her to be placed in a treatment center.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 07:32:23 PM by Jack »

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
The internet says there is such a thing as false pregnancy, in which the body displays signs of pregnancy such as periods cease, morning sickness, cravings, swollen abdomen, and even false positive testing in some cases. It's a different phenomenon than cases of delusional pregnancy in schizophrenia.

I vaguely remember reading that there are some kinds of tumors that can make the patient look pregnant.  :-\
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Give her an ultrasound.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.

I vaguely remember reading that there are some kinds of tumors that can make the patient look pregnant.  :-\
The scan they did on the show probably would have identified something like that. Was just making the point that while she may have other problems, this one might not be completely delusional.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
Maybe she's just fat?

Maybe the magical baby Jesus is being invisible. :zoinks:

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
Biggest SUPERMOON in 70 years to bring ‘second coming of Christ’

A HUGE supermoon heading our way in DAYS will bring with it the end of life and the second coming of Jesus, it’s being predicted.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/728450/second-coming-of-Jesus-Christ-supermoon-conspiracy-theory

Repent now sinners. >:D

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
Cincinnati| A 15-year old girl from Ohio claims to be carrying the child of Jesus Christ, after being “divinely impregnated” during an encounter with an angel.

Due to laws concerning medical secrets, Dr. Murphy refused to discuss any details concerning the young woman’s pregnancy, but said it didn’t really have anything really unusual except her apparent virginity.

While most people have shown their support to Ms. Smith-Nabengana, others have launched various accusations on the social media, ranging from fabricating the whole story to sleeping with a demonic creature known as an incubus.

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/pregnant-teenager-claims-jesus-christ-is-the-father-of-her-baby/
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 05:09:21 PM by Cleocatra »